♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

--

Postby vampz » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:49 am

removed !!!
Last edited by vampz on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue - she/her - gay
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Julia » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:00 am

Baby Driver wrote:

So.....I’m thinking of possibly asking my crush out to dinner.
    Sadly, he’d have to drive but I’d offer to pay for the meal.
    But I’m really worried and nervous on how to say it and
    what he’d say to my offer.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? Possibly casually?

"Hey, how are you doing? I found a new restaurant and thought I'd ask you if you wanted to have dinner with me sometime?"

if you don't want to seem "too interested" in him, you could also add "....I'd ask you if you wanted to have dinner with me sometime? We could also ask X or Y to join us."

Don't mention the money. If he's interested in you, he will come. (only mention it if he says he would like to but can't afford it)
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 am

Remember that the girl I met in that store she was working, we talked more and she introduced me her name, she was very cute, she laughed at my jokes, she was giving me signals of flirting back ^^ I know I did ^^ so one of my friends who walked with me, they were happy the other friend had an family vacation for a week , I hope to tell her^^ cause my other friend ,she knows about it^^ so shall I make more move to that cashier girl?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intergalacticat » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:48 am

aaaaaalright. here goes nuthin'. i've got a crush on my ibff. internet best friend yeah, that's fine,
but she's straight... how should i tell her i love her more then a friend without her hating me?

thank you, loves. ;v;
x
x
x
┌─── ───┐
--scout ➴ 18+ ➶ ve/vim
hiii! i'm an autistic weirdo
with too many interests. i
love hail the sun & nitw!!!
-xgod, are you listening?
└─── ───┘

intergalacticat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 am

So
Me and my girlfriend have been in a LDR for 10 months now, and I love her more than anything,
And it would appear that, she gets jealous a lot because of me. On Amino(an app) I call a lot of my friends cute or beautiful because well- they are. But at one point early on in our relationship she got upset over that fact- it was the first time she'd been jealous. I had to tell her there was no need to be, I just like to compliment people. I still do- although not around her. Even if she gets jealous now, she doesn't tell me unless I pry.
And in recent conversations has been revealing more and more she is kinda a yandere,
I personally just think she's a lot possessive, but I wouldn't argue with her, we all get jealous a lot. I'm sure she would never pull out a knife and harm anyone when we finally see each other, she's too nice to do that.
I told my best friend about this, and she said to be careful. That a real life yandere is something to be cautious about- since they are extremely rare irl. I don't doubt my love, but it is something to think about,
I wanted to know how anyone else thought of this- should I talk to her about it or let it be? Is it completely safe? (Probably not but I'd still love her the same)
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alamire » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 am

What do you do if you're lowkey crushing on a gay guy?

"Y O U T A U G H T"
me the courage of stars
before you left, how life carries
on endlessly, even after death

Alamire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 pm

♥ Ambertheskelecat ♥ wrote:
aaaaaalright. here goes nuthin'. i've got a crush on my ibff. internet best friend yeah, that's fine,
but she's straight... how should i tell her i love her more then a friend without her hating me?

thank you, loves. ;v;

Honestly, if she just hates you because you've got a crush on her, then she's not a very good friend. If you want to tell her, then I would just pick a way that you're comfortable with. Probably just setting aside a time to specifically talk to her. "Hey, I know you don't return these feelings but I just wanted to admit to you that I've got a crush on you. I just wanted you to know." Or whatever.

Nova-Moshi wrote:So
Me and my girlfriend have been in a LDR for 10 months now, and I love her more than anything,
And it would appear that, she gets jealous a lot because of me. On Amino(an app) I call a lot of my friends cute or beautiful because well- they are. But at one point early on in our relationship she got upset over that fact- it was the first time she'd been jealous. I had to tell her there was no need to be, I just like to compliment people. I still do- although not around her. Even if she gets jealous now, she doesn't tell me unless I pry.
And in recent conversations has been revealing more and more she is kinda a yandere,
I personally just think she's a lot possessive, but I wouldn't argue with her, we all get jealous a lot. I'm sure she would never pull out a knife and harm anyone when we finally see each other, she's too nice to do that.
I told my best friend about this, and she said to be careful. That a real life yandere is something to be cautious about- since they are extremely rare irl. I don't doubt my love, but it is something to think about,
I wanted to know how anyone else thought of this- should I talk to her about it or let it be? Is it completely safe? (Probably not but I'd still love her the same)

It's your relationship, so it's your decision. What do you think is best? Yes, it's human to be jealous, but it's not particularly healthy to control or manipulate others due to your jealousy. It depends on what you are comfortable with, how you're feeling about your relationship right now, etc. We cannot tell you what to do. We are not in your relationship and really don't know enough about it. You need to be the one to make these decisions.

Emu. wrote:What do you do if you're lowkey crushing on a gay guy?

Assuming you're girl? Nothing more special than any other crush that you're not going to act on? Sorry, I just don't really understand your question.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intergalacticat » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:02 am

WastedSpace wrote:
♥ Ambertheskelecat ♥ wrote:

thank you, loves. ;v;

Honestly, if she just hates you because you've got a crush on her, then she's not a very good friend. If you want to tell her, then I would just pick a way that you're comfortable with. Probably just setting aside a time to specifically talk to her. "Hey, I know you don't return these feelings but I just wanted to admit to you that I've got a crush on you. I just wanted you to know." Or whatever.

thank you so so much, you don't know how much this helped. ;//w//;
x
x
x
┌─── ───┐
--scout ➴ 18+ ➶ ve/vim
hiii! i'm an autistic weirdo
with too many interests. i
love hail the sun & nitw!!!
-xgod, are you listening?
└─── ───┘

intergalacticat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby upon a star » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:07 am

long story short my boyfriend was the best guy ever when we first started dating but we're nearing our 6 month anniversary and the last 1-2 months has been pretty bad.. he's improving now after i talked to his best mate about him.

thing is, im scared he's cheating on me w a mutual friend of ours and every time i voice my insecurities he ensures me that he loves me very much (i know but sometimes it doesnt seem convincing) and all the other girls have absolutely nothing on me. see, this friend (lets call her bella)- i'm not quite sure how to phrase this without sounding rude- is kind of uh.. easy? she flirts with guys a lot and recently broke things off w my boyfriend's best mate (but she genuinely likes him). my boyfriend is never at school bc of complications but recently shes been absent too and my suspicions are going haywire. a lot of people are saying im overthinking things and its hard for me to explain everything... general advice anyone?

PM me if you're willing to hear the whole story and give judgement. thatd be great help ^^"
upon a star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteli~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:35 am

Emu. wrote:What do you do if you're lowkey crushing on a gay guy?

oof. I've been there.
Well I just tried forgetting about the fact I was liking him the situation I was in, but if you're really close to them, I would try bringing it up in a more friendly way. Don't make it seem forced like you want them to like you back, and while it might shake up your friendship depending on the person, just don't do anything to make them like you back as it would probably be uncomfortable for whoever you are crushing on.
|anime & cartoon enthusiast|

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

Hi there! I'm Pasteli~. I'm always open to chat so feel free to PM me! I play Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I love cute things so I collect Furbies, & plushies uwu. I'm a vulture culture enthusiast. Always looking for the weirder sides in life.

💛Though my siggy doesn't show it, I looooooveeee kawaii aesthetics, scenecore and doll fashion so much!💛
~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me