♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Ominous Clouds wrote:Another small update:
So I have a friend (who I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before, I'll call him D) and we've been great friends for over a year now. We share every class, and sit together with our group of friends at lunch. I like to hang out with him because he's a great friend who makes me laugh. The problem? Lately, when I've been sitting next to him during lunch, J just comes over and sits in between us. There will be very little to no space, and she just sits between us without even asking. Yet when I'll be hanging out with him and a couple other people, she just goes with another group of friends. How do I ask her to stop without seeming rude? It's similar to what I asked before, but my mom just said she's jealous (Again, D and I are only friends) and I don't want to upset her, but this is bothering me.

Just calmly politely call her out. "Excuse me, I was sitting there; could you please move?" Be prepared for her to be snippy and sarcastic about it if she gets defensive, but you stay calm. It's not worth a fight.

Although, since you posted this in the crushes thread and because otherwise I'm not sure why J's behavior is upsetting you so much, I would also think about your own feelings and if you maybe have something you want to admit to yourself?

Like, I 100% get how that's rude, but if you two really are just friends, why not just scoot over to give yourself some space while continuing to talk with D? If he's not interested, she'll eventually move on and leave you both alone. Plus, that'll show J that you're not a threat and maybe she'll feel a little less jealous/possessive.

SpoiledLimeade wrote:-snip-

if it means anything, i got a tarot reading abt him (excerpt below)
"The way I would interpret this is that "DV does have some emotions for you. But at the moment, he is trying to think of the outcomes in this relationship. He is trying to ignore how he feels for a bit, and really see if you and him are compatible." You did get a lot of good cards, so I assume that he does like you, and it may turn out good."
i find this accurate, please help me though its just so confusing

The best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. If you're not happy with your gut and how you think he feels towards you, then tell him how you feel and ask how he feels. There's no reason he has to be the one to make the first move. But also remember you're allowed to be upset over being ditched all the time and turn your sights towards people who treat you nicer.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:22 pm

So I have a friend (who I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before, I'll call him D) and we've been great friends for over a year now. We share every class, and sit together with our group of friends at lunch. I like to hang out with him because he's a great friend who makes me laugh. The problem? Lately, when I've been sitting next to him during lunch, J just comes over and sits in between us. There will be very little to no space, and she just sits between us without even asking. Yet when I'll be hanging out with him and a couple other people, she just goes with another group of friends. How do I ask her to stop without seeming rude? It's similar to what I asked before, but my mom just said she's jealous (Again, D and I are only friends) and I don't want to upset her, but this is bothering me.

Okay if J is bothering you, tell her to stop, but say that she doesn't always have to be next to you and that you sometimes want your space. If she cares for you, she should at least try to not always do that.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 pm

WastedSpace wrote:

Just calmly politely call her out. "Excuse me, I was sitting there; could you please move?" Be prepared for her to be snippy and sarcastic about it if she gets defensive, but you stay calm. It's not worth a fight.

Although, since you posted this in the crushes thread and because otherwise I'm not sure why J's behavior is upsetting you so much, I would also think about your own feelings and if you maybe have something you want to admit to yourself?

Like, I 100% get how that's rude, but if you two really are just friends, why not just scoot over to give yourself some space while continuing to talk with D? If he's not interested, she'll eventually move on and leave you both alone. Plus, that'll show J that you're not a threat and maybe she'll feel a little less jealous/possessive.

Wastedspace, J's not jealous of the author. J is jealous of D because J likes the author
I think
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm

SpoiledLimeade wrote:~ crush ~

lets just call him dv

so i started out school with a mutual elective w/ him, i got to talk to him atleast once every other day
he made a habit of visiting my 1st hour around 2nd quarter... usually to talk to me + other kids in the class
end of semester, visiting me everyday & mostly talking to me, I make it quite obvious that i like him
semester 2, NO classes together, he knows i like him.
have friend talk to him, dv says 'idk' when asked if he likes me
mid Q3, drift,,, he visits me maybe every-other day and doesn't talk to me 4 v long
i ask him to hangout over the weekend, he says he'd ask but cancels later in the day
present; he likes to talk to me when he sees me but still doesn't visit as ovften

idk ...

"The way I would interpret this is that "DV does have some emotions for you. But at the moment, he is trying to think of the outcomes in this relationship. He is trying to ignore how he feels for a bit, and really see if you and him are compatible." You did get a lot of good cards, so I assume that he does like you, and it may turn out good."

He might have feelings for you, and you know what? People are like that sometimes. Sometimes they're too embarrased to admit to a crush. And if he doesn't, then it's really not the end of the world. Get to know him longer and once you're in his circle of trust, then you should probably ask again.
Hope this helps :D
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm

SpoiledLimeade wrote:-snip-

The best way to know how someone feels is to ask them. If you're not happy with your gut and how you think he feels towards you, then tell him how you feel and ask how he feels. There's no reason he has to be the one to make the first move. But also remember you're allowed to be upset over being ditched all the time and turn your sights towards people who treat you nicer.

idk having gad in this situatation :(
thanks tho
Last edited by cassiopeiaa on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Dawnstorm111 wrote:He might have feelings for you, and you know what? People are like that sometimes. Sometimes they're too embarrased to admit to a crush. And if he doesn't, then it's really not the end of the world. Get to know him longer and once you're in his circle of trust, then you should probably ask again.
Hope this helps :D

_________
idk i think i just need to let go -- its probably useless
thanks tho
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 am

@WastedSpace, @Dawnstorm111, @The Üpside Down
      thanks, you guys !!! this was what i needed to get my confidence up. hopefully everything'll be fine~

██████████
      ╓────────╖

adoption center

hi! you can call
      me mi. i love k
      pop, my ult bei
      ng enhypen! an
      d it's mainly hy
      be group songs
      my playlist has
      :) im a yapper,
      so my pms are
      open !! though
      i'm not as acti
      ve as before :(

╙────────╜

middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 am

mi amor wrote:

@WastedSpace, @Dawnstorm111, @The Üpside Down
      thanks, you guys !!! this was what i needed to get my confidence up. hopefully everything'll be fine~

You're welcome :D :D :)
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:31 am

so me and my boyfriend are doing well but every time he's upset and I try and be there for him but he won't tell me whats wrong. I'll ask him if it's about me, it never is but it makes sense I worry right? I care about him so much and I like to know whats putting him down so I can try and make him feel a little better. I think its bad for him to close things off but I can never get him to budge. He trusts me mostly everything so I just think its odd. How should I handle this?

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 am

xan wrote:
so me and my boyfriend are doing well but every time he's upset and I try and be there for him but he won't tell me whats wrong. I'll ask him if it's about me, it never is but it makes sense I worry right? I care about him so much and I like to know whats putting him down so I can try and make him feel a little better. I think its bad for him to close things off but I can never get him to budge. He trusts me mostly everything so I just think its odd. How should I handle this?

If he wants you to know, then he would tell you. Don't push him in order to make him tell you what's wrong. Just tell him that he can trust you with anything :) hope this helps :D
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me