TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Sarish » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 am

There's a snake draped across my shoulders. The poor thing.
He's heavy. He's weighing me down and he's wrapped around my throat and he's invisible. I can't get him to leave. I might name him.
My heart is warbling. Water isn't helping today.
My fingers are stiff and painful and weak. I think I'll cinch my braces up too tight so that they go numb.
The worst of it all is my own mind. The snake feeds off of it, squeezes tighters, grows heavier.
"Just tired."
Yeah.
It's not a lie, but it's not the truth either. But all you can give is sympathy, and I don't want it. It doesn't help, and I don't want you to worry.
"Tired. I feel like the world is balanced across my shoulders. I'm just going through the motions. I want to curl up and sleep and never get up. It's so hard to get up these days. I can't find a reason. I've lost my spirit. I'm not sure if the snake ate it, or if it is the snake.
But there's nothing you can do because I can't trade my brain in for a different one. I can't trade my body away. I'm stuck with me, and I am ridiculous. Stupid. Worthless. Unoriginal. Naive. Childish. Whiny. Selfish. Stupid, so damn stupid. Unskilled. Just a waste of time, a waste of space, a waste of a friend.
I'm drowning in it all. Chained in the dark in a cave at the bottom of the ocean. I suppose the snake might be an eel, then.

Just another day.
There's always tomorrow.
Always another day.
And another.
And another.
Another.
Another.
Another.

Can I just... stop? Please?
Can I just quit? Can I take my final bows and be finished? Let the curtains close. A worthless effort. One last concert alone, playing everything I've ever learned. I'll drop my bow at least twenty times. I'll crack my thumbs while trying to play and I'll let my hand drop to my side during a pause because my fingers ache. They cramp up. They light themselves on fire. And then I'll finish. That was just one song. One song is all I can manage. And then I'll take a bow and leave. I'll be done. Finished.
Please.

"You'll be fine!"
"Chin up! Your fingers are just weak. Just practice more!"
"You're just making it up as an excuse to get attention, aren't you?"

My brain is worse than my fingers, than the snake. They can stay, I don't care. I can deal with them. But let me escape from my mind. Please.
Please.

I still have so much I have to do today. So many things I am supposed to do, so many things I should do. Things I think I want to do.
But the snake is heavy and squeezing, my fingers are deteriorating, my mind is as numb as my fingers will soon be.
I can't.
But I must. I have to.
I just don't know why anymore.
I think I'll stop for a little while. Just for a bit. I'll cinch my braces and go to sleep for a bit.
Maybe I'll name the snake when I get up.

Why hello there.
I'm absolute trash and that's basically all you need to know about me.
Sarish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

whenever i admit to my mom that something gives me anxiety and i don't want to do it she always says "since when?" in her stupid sarcastic snarky voice. this is why i don't talk to you about my feelings, mom. you make me feel worse and then tell me im a crybaby and "oh don't be like that."

i came out to my mom and teachers as trans, it's so much worse than before i came out, and a teacher of mine and the school guidance counselor made it so much worse. i've been so deppressed and a bit suicidal, and no where to go. i can't talk to the guidance counselor because she's transphobic and an ass, i can't talk to my mom or family, and i don't want to bother my friends. oh and my mom checks my history so i can't go on lgbt support forums, i even have to erase cs from my history. i'm suffering in silence, and now it's affecting my grades. i've been feeling so awful, and couldn't bring myself to do the math homework other than what i got done in class. i now have a C, and there's a math test i'm pretty sure i'm gonna bomb tomorrow.

i feel so hopeless, i don't know what to do, i'd like a pm if you have a second to spare
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:55 pm

help, please, I need a PM

๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:20 pm

I fell in love with you so long ago, screwed up our friendship so long ago, have been forgetting you for so long, so why can't you leave me alone? why do you keep popping up in my thoughts? in my dreams?

I suppose that just means that my love for you was real... and it felt wonderful. it was the most beautiful feeling I've ever had... but it hurts so badly, even after all this time.

What hurts more, knowing that you never loved me the same way, or knowing that it was me who destroyed our friendship?

I still love you... but it's time to move on.

I wish I could move on. You just won't get out of my head. I'm trying to move on, I've let you go. And I'm scared to feel like that again, I'll admit. I don't want to invest emotionally in someone else because I don't want to feel that pain.

But it hurts so much. I'm lonely. I wish I had you back. I wish I could find somebody... I feel so slow and unimportant. Am I not intelligent or beautiful enough to catch someone's eye? Funny enough to draw attention and be memorable? Sensitive and friendly enough to suggest I would make a good partner? It's been so long...

I just want love, and I need to learn to wait... but I want it so badly.

Please come back to me, talk to me. It's been two years since I saw your face, and I miss you. You were perfect to me. You are worth so much to me, even now, no matter what you did to my poor heart...

I miss you, and I wish we could be friends again.
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Iโ€™m the kind of person who usually keeps things bottled up, so I donโ€™t tend to post on things like this, but lately, Iโ€™ve been feeling so alone.

Itโ€™s like everyone in my life isnt who I thought they were, or has shown their true colours lately. I just feel like no one is real, and no one understands. I feel like Iโ€™m walking among shadows. Maybe Iโ€™m the shadow, maybe itโ€™s me whoโ€™s changed? Iโ€™m not sure, but I canโ€™t connect with anyone in my life right now and I feel like Iโ€™m coming undone.

Iโ€™m falling apart over the littlist things, and feel so numb all the time. I have a referral to a Psychologist but can never make the appointments because of my work and classes. I just want a person to care about me.
Imageโ€ขImageโ€ขImageโ€ขImageโ€ขImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
โ™ก Animals || โ™ก Music || โ™ก Crime Dramas || โ™ก Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ„‹oney » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:09 pm

im hurting
my dad comes and goes
i want him to stop
i hope it will soon
but it will hurt
it does hurt
i want him there
he needs to go
and stay gone

~~~

im hurting
what i though about a situation
was proved to be right today
i dont know how to feel about it
i dont know what to do about it
if i even should do anything about it
my face feels dry and my eyes are burnt red
i feel groggy and dried out

~~~

ill be fine
if i stay positive
if i brush off the negitives
if i focus on myself
if i ...
if i...
thats how it works right?

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ”โ”("hopeโ€ is the thing with feathers)โ”(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
th โ— sale โ— artshop โ— โ„‹oney#0554 โ— โ’ธ

โ”โ”(And sings the tune without the words)โ”(And never stops - at all)
โ„‹oney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:01 pm

so, I've already pulled an all nighter this week bc of anxiety, and my anxiety is blasting through the roof now and I don't even want to try to sleep bc I know it will result in an anxiety attack, my mom doesn't approve of my all nighter, and I desperately try to explain to her that if I try to sleep I will get an anxiety attack bc for some reason I just think and stress whenever I shut my eyes like that, I hate sleeping, I don't want to sleep.
Please message me about how to stay up all night again and if it's even possible. The last time I stayed up was Monday, and it's technically Friday at 1 am for me now, just talk to me please, I'm lonely and I'm not sure how to handle this situation.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:06 pm

trigger warning. please pm me, this includes anti-veganism and vegitarianism.
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 pm

m freaking out bc I think I got sick n now I'm up puking at four in the morning??
I hate getting sick like this so much its awful n I hate it I hate it
m not allowed to stay home either I still gotta go to school today n m about to have an actual panic attack like I always do in school now
I don't want to go I can't n I dont want to my stomach hurts
about โ€ข he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 am

im so scared to come out to my friend
ive been telling her that i am transgender but she kept confirming that im genderfluid
she will probably think im lying...
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me