TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby kiffell » Wed May 31, 2017 1:43 pm

My sexuality is getting everyone in trouble

So basically im really scared and shy to come out to my parents about my sexuality because im scared they are going to reject me or say something like you dont know your sexuality yet your too young

Anyways, me and my gf have been dating in secret because her parents don't approve of gay marriage and trans and stuff like that, but somehow her brother found out, and then told her sister, and then told her parents?? And now she isn't allowed at my house unsupervised and she's not allowed to have sleepovers here anymore. LIKE HECK IM NOT GOING TO DO YOU KNOW WHAT

It's literal bull. I'm here so angry about it.

We started dating because a small joke that came up last year, it was a joke for awhile and then we decided to take it seriously. And some how a rumor spread around school too

I just wish I had the courage to tell everyone it's not true so it can be done with
But I can't
Because the popular kids know and they are straight, snobby bully's who do nothing but hate on others

I just want to go cry in a closet

- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icemagyk » Wed May 31, 2017 2:19 pm

so there's this kid in my class. he moved to my school in october, and he was pretty nice at first. i liked him a lot better than most people in my class.. but then he turned almost abusive to me? he hits me daily in class, but the teachers don't care.. funny thing is, if i curse at him i get yelled at but he can hit and scratch me all day long. it doesn't hurt physically, but with all i've got going on mentally i honestly think i'm going to beat the crap out of him. i can't take it anymore. even if i get kicked out of school, i don't care anymore. he's done so much emotional damage, he comments on my skin colour a lot and gave me the nickname "casper" (like the ghost) and i'm pale because i can rarely leave my house due to my severe anxiety, i only leave to go to school.. if we're talking alone, he won't call me by my name, only my last name. i don't like it but he does anyway. if i say something that sounds even somewhat "wrong" he'll call it out to my entire class "*name* gave *name* aids!!!" "*name* did this to their cousin!!", it isn't fair. he tells me i'll never be an artist, that my art sucks. he intentionally triggers my misophonia. the worst thing is..
after all he does, he acts like im his friend..
i don't understand it. he doesn't do this to any of his other friends, there's even this one kid he really hates in class and he doesn't even curse at him but he'll curse at me or even hit me with no second thought. i don't want to tell anyone, cause he'll say "oh no it's a joke, i didn't mean any of it!"
i don't know what to do anymore, please help me.
"๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ."

trade with me!
previously kira yagami
icemagyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm

kira yagami wrote:
so there's this kid in my class. he moved to my school in october, and he was pretty nice at first. i liked him a lot better than most people in my class.. but then he turned almost abusive to me? he hits me daily in class, but the teachers don't care.. funny thing is, if i curse at him i get yelled at but he can hit and scratch me all day long. it doesn't hurt physically, but with all i've got going on mentally i honestly think i'm going to beat the crap out of him. i can't take it anymore. even if i get kicked out of school, i don't care anymore. he's done so much emotional damage, he comments on my skin colour a lot and gave me the nickname "casper" (like the ghost) and i'm pale because i can rarely leave my house due to my severe anxiety, i only leave to go to school.. if we're talking alone, he won't call me by my name, only my last name. i don't like it but he does anyway. if i say something that sounds even somewhat "wrong" he'll call it out to my entire class "*name* gave *name* aids!!!" "*name* did this to their cousin!!", it isn't fair. he tells me i'll never be an artist, that my art sucks. he intentionally triggers my misophonia. the worst thing is..
after all he does, he acts like im his friend..
i don't understand it. he doesn't do this to any of his other friends, there's even this one kid he really hates in class and he doesn't even curse at him but he'll curse at me or even hit me with no second thought. i don't want to tell anyone, cause he'll say "oh no it's a joke, i didn't mean any of it!"
i don't know what to do anymore, please help me.

You need to escalate this issue with the school or another trusted adult. You say your teachers don't care- what about a principal or counseler? If you don't want to talk to them yourself, could you ask a parent to call the school about it? This guys behavior is unacceptable and obviously making you really uncomfortable, and he has no right to be treating you this way :( I'm sorry you're going through this. Please please tell someone about it so they can help you out <33
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Wed May 31, 2017 2:35 pm

why do i have to be so sensitive and shy and nervous?
i just want friends.
i want to be close to other humans and enjoy companionship.
i love the people i'm able to trust.
with all my heart and soul.
i love to make them happy and want to take away all their pain.
i love being able to be having fun and being silly and laughing and talking about interests.
i want not to be afraid of strange people and to not have a panic attack every time someone tries to get close to me.
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 31, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm worried I'm not gonna be able to do it..

This summer I'm gonna change myself, I'm getting a new hair cut ( haven't done that in year) and I'm getting outfits that show off my knees and shoulders and arms. I wanna be more comfortable. I'll be out in public a lot more, trying to improve myself. Maybe that's what's been wrong for so long. I've had the same hair cut for years, the same outfits basically [well, this year I was exceptionally conservative], and I think it's time for a change. I'm almost to a big step in my life and I want to be as happy as possible.
    I was happy as a kid when I was smaller, tanner, and was out all the time. I think this will really help if I give it a fair try, I really hope I can handle it.
    Oh, and I'm gonna stop eating so much snack food, I know that'll be hard but I need to start cutting so much munching I don't need. I've gained like 20 pounds since my grandmother died a few years ago and I need to change or I'll never be happy. [I'm not abstaining from food all together, just from so much junk food and soda]

edit; I've been sad a really, really long time, like 6 years at this point and that's about when I stopped hanging out with people so much and was left to myself online. Hopefully I can stick to this..
Image Image Image
โ–‘
โ–’
โ–“

ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ
xxxxx โ€ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 โ€

Currently: Drawing cats
โ€ โœฟ โ€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancรฉe and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

โ™ก
โ™ฅ
โ™ก
โ™ฅ
โ™ก
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed May 31, 2017 7:21 pm

its 3:30 in the morning and im all alone amd i feel sick but getting sick is scary and i dont like this
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby percival » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 am

x

XXXX
could i get a pm please? i just need somebody to listen. that's all.

magnus - he/him
artist and dit student
inactive till further notice
โ™†

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

percival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonbun. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:03 am

My hamster just died. I just really need a hug right now.
cinnamonbun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raikki » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:19 am

Wow. Makes me feel great. You ignore me, only to find out you were with another friend. I know you had your phone.
Thanks for making me feel like less than a human being. You're helping what you don't even see in me.

God I'm just done
I even sent a pm
Not replied to. I know you read it- it's not in my outbox anymore.
I'm sorry I'm a waste of your time
I'm sorry I'm pathetic
Check out my art shop
Raikki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your blanket » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:37 am

i've given up.
what once was there, now its lost,
a second chance that i've messed up,
i don't know where to go, twists and turns on this road
till i reach a dead-end, then there's no where left to go.

this somewhat of a 'poem' was 'inspired' of what's happening to me currently.
but i couldn't put it a proper explanation, - i did this.,, so yea..
i don't know what to do,,, i really have given up.
your blanket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me