TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Artimist » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Why don't people understand that I am angry?
Every day of my life.
I am Angry.
Everyday our debt grows and collects, 1,001, 1,002....
And I am to watch billionaires on ski-jets?
I sleep on a mattress on the floor
And told This is how you grow strong when your poor?
Everyday a new bill arrives,
but I'm barely making enough to survive
So don't tell me I have no right to be upset
when everyday I fret
will I have a roof over my head?

I have tried every day to cut every corner I can. I cried when I spent $11 dollars on things I could've lived without. But It never seems to be enough and I feel like I'm never getting out. Just two years ago my dream of grandeur was going to college in Maine. Now it's having a small apartment.
"Mᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ. Bᴜᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʜᴏʟᴅ ɴᴏ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ. Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ᴡᴇ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ. Bᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ. Tʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ. Tᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴇᴇʟ. Tᴏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴏʙᴇʏ. Tᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇxɪsᴛ."
-Eᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ Kᴇɴᴡᴀʏ

Image Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image
Artimist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 pm

i am so mad i'm gonna cry. and i am gonna break my freaking computer
it randomly turned off and i lost the drawing i was working on. I LOST ALMOST TWO HOURS OF WORK AND A DRAWING I WAS AMAZINGLY PROUD OF. I AM SO FREAKING ANGRY. i want to hit something. it just turns off randomly (my computer) and i can't deal with it anymore
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:51 pm

dreading school tomorrow because i've had a lot of drama with guys today and one of the people included are in my sports team in training tomorrow and omg i bet he's gonna be like "soooooo amyyyy about mas-" UGH
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Infinity* » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 am

kiibouma wrote:i am so mad i'm gonna cry. and i am gonna break my freaking computer
it randomly turned off and i lost the drawing i was working on. I LOST ALMOST TWO HOURS OF WORK AND A DRAWING I WAS AMAZINGLY PROUD OF. I AM SO FREAKING ANGRY. i want to hit something. it just turns off randomly (my computer) and i can't deal with it anymore

Ohmygosh!! That's terrible!! I am so, so sorry!!! I've had that happen on writing projects and essays for school, so I relate... The advice given to me was to save frequently... But at the same time, clicking save all the time can interrupt the flow.

Hold your art in your mind, consider the first one practice, and when you feel a little calmer, start over. I know starting over can feel daunting... Oh, believe me, I know!!... but this time remember to save every so often so you have something to go back to... Set a timer or alarm for every 15 minutes or so to help you remember. Think about the stuff that could have been improved, and focus on those areas.

Time some time to breath and get away from the screen for a little bit, though, and grab a bite, drink something refreshing, watch some cats on YouTube (Simons Cat always gets me going!), then get back to work. You got this!!
Smile at a stranger today - it might be the first smile they’ve seen in a while!
Blessed Be!

I am an item collector! Feel free to send me items in your trade, whether they are on my wishlist or not!
*Infinity*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RivalSquad » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:39 am

My Stepdad nearly just gave my dog onions, it was a risotto dish with mushroom, onions and chicken in. I shouted at him, I shouldn't of done but got scared if my dog eats it, I just wish he is patient and just checks, instead of just saying 'I just saw there was none in there' when I just ate it for my dinner, and so I would know what is in that meal.
Image ImageImageImage
RivalSquad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 am

JellyBeanQueen wrote:My Stepdad nearly just gave my dog onions, it was a risotto dish with mushroom, onions and chicken in. I shouted at him, I shouldn't of done but got scared if my dog eats it, I just wish he is patient and just checks, instead of just saying 'I just saw there was none in there' when I just ate it for my dinner, and so I would know what is in that meal.

i'm sorry, your communication with your stepdad sounds complicated. i would suggest trying to talk more with him and explain how he should be more cautious around certain things, but in a gentle manner of course. but let's look on the bright side - at least he didn't feed your dog the onions!

today is today x wrote:dreading school tomorrow because i've had a lot of drama with guys today and one of the people included are in my sports team in training tomorrow and omg i bet he's gonna be like "soooooo amyyyy about mas-" UGH

if the problems are that serious, it is about time you made a stand. whether that be to them, which by that i mean asking for them to stop, or by talking to an adult or supervisor that can handle the situation from there. it is not your responsibility to prevent others from starting drama and i really would like you to focus on your education and training more than guys, because let's face it, the trouble is really not worth worrying about. i understand some people just don't get alone and start drama, but that's when we talk to someone about it. especially if it gets to the point that you are dreading school.
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RivalSquad » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 am

storm coming I do try to talk to him, to communicate him but sometimes he talks to me rudely, which puts me off at times.
Image ImageImageImage
RivalSquad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 am

JellyBeanQueen wrote:storm coming I do try to talk to him, to communicate him but sometimes he talks to me rudely, which puts me off at times.

what do you mean it "puts you off"? it seems like you're implying that he makes you feel like you can't talk to him or something. he's your stepdad and that's what he should be there for, to help you. if he makes you feel uncomfortable or scared when you try to talk to him just try to get out of your comfort zone. it might be difficult talking to a few people from time to time but we can change that by practicing doing so (: he probably isn't intentionally talking to you that way, or at least, is unaware of it. so perhaps you should tell him how you feel. holding these feelings inside between the two of you isn't going to do you any good, it will only make the situation worse.
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Im so damned stupid. I fell in love. And within two days of dating, they crushed my heart. It hurt so bad but I told my friend and she just brightened up everything and I'm so glad to have her in my life. I was so close to crying but I was able to keep myself together. Im so grateful to have her. I've been blessed with an angel. My ex thought dating was fine but then two days later she said things were going to fast and that she didn't want a relationship. Great. Me and my friend's only question is why did she even agree to get in a relationship with me? Was it to hurt me?

Whatever, I'm better now and ready to move on within what? Five minutes? I just had to come to terms that she wasn't ready and my love for her was one sided and she wasn't my right match. My friends always pull me out of my depression and I try my hardest to return the favor. Im grateful. No need for replies unless its advice.
    Best regards, Navi <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .zombie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:25 pm

jeez,,, cant stop thinking about the future. cant sleep,,
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me