TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Ethulai » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Need a hug with something soft and cuddly? Try snuggling up with Rose, our official mascot, designed by Rachel-Rose.
Fanart of her is always welcome.

RULES
While we're here to provide support and comfort, not everything you need support for
may be suitable for posting on Chickensmoothie

• Family friendly, kid friendly.
    Suicide and self-harm (in any form, including substance misuse, food abstention, physical infliction etc.) are about as serious as it can get and because of this, Chickensmoothie isn't the place for this sort of discussion. Please contact an adult, friend, help agency, or mental health forum for support on these issues. Similarly, please avoid discussing topics on illegal drug consumption, sex, abuse or anything else we've considered to be inappropriate.
  • Naming and shaming; anonymous and hatin'
    While you might not get along with everyone on Chickensmoothie, this is not a place to discuss on site incidents involving other users. This is how gossip and witch-hunts begin and nobody wants that. Please, keep other users out of your posts.
  • Private messaging rules
    If your problem is personal, it is fine to ask for people to PM you, but this should not be used as a way to get around the rules for discussing self harm/etc.
  • Mini modding? Mini no-no's.
    See something breaking a rule? Please don't post about it, just report it to staff.
  • New threads
    While we always want people to have a safe space to share their issues and get support, this thread may only be remade by staff. Unfortunately the nature of people's problems can require staff attention, so it's best we have a member close at hand to monitor what's posted.

If you have a problem with a post in this topic, report it to staff immediately.

Everyone is welcome here to talk about anything they need comforting about, as long as it does not break the rules of this thread or CS rules. Just because your problem may be worse than someone else's does not mean that they have a lesser right than you to post here their issue. Have a problem with someone else's problem? Keep it to yourself. Everyone gets upset over certain things, and no matter that thing, they have the right to rant/ask for help about it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Rotzalot » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Cataclasm wrote:Honestly, I'd consider keeping cats inside in the future. It's better both for their safety and the safety of other animals living near you.

It can be normal for cats to disappear for a few days at a time. They like to explore, so maybe he just went a little farther than usual and haven't found his way back yet. Maybe another family found him and took him in, or started feeding him so he's sticking around there. Though natural predators and accidents aren't out of the question, as it's a risk any outdoors cat has to face.
    I'd suggest leaving something he'd recognize ourside. A good example is a blanket or a piece of clothing that he has slept on, the scent can help him find his way back. Leave out some water and maybe even food and watch them carefully. Maybe he's spooked or hurt and is afraid to come out into the open. You can also try asking your neighbors or putting up "missing cat" posters to see if anyone responds.

Best of luck to you. All is not lost yet, there have been many stories about cats returning home after being missing for weeks, if not months.

Thank you for that, I'm just so scared he's gone. It's not uncommon for pets to be found dead here because of the wild animals and such..

I'll try to stay hopeful though.
Last edited by Rotzalot on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

today my supposed "friend" and her group of friends made fun of me at lunch today since i usually sit with them. i thought they were really nice but apparently i was wrong...

they called me things like an "attention seeker" and "self-absorbed" as well as profane words...am i really all of those things?

maybe i am...

i'm just so low on self-esteem now and i feel as if i can't really trust anyone around me anymore. i'm always too open and i open up to the wrong people/
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
discord - silent.melody
deviantart - mutedmelodies

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences
artist, reader/writer, roleplayer

starting on March 27th
active on site until then!

SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

yay, new thread!
---
i'm really scared for my future?? im not happy with anything rn, tbh.. like, my grades are terrible, my depression is getting worse, and there's other things i cant talk about.. not to mention, my family is getting bad abt money and i might have to move, but my only friends are here where i live. i dont want to leave..
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

hope everyone's day was great, or improved as time passed! the world keeps spinning, so there's no need to mourn for too long! ^^ <3

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:11 pm

hahahah I have 9.5 hours of school on tuesdays...
I'm gonna d i e
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:13 pm

i love being called "boring and bland" ha
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ranger. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:13 pm

I got sick yesterday afternoon. Something with my stomach. Last time this happened I stopped eating, but now I just want to throw up all the time. My parents give me enough bull about being underweight, but I've always had an incredibly high metabolism. Though I'm worried it's worse this time. My mom has medical problems with Ulcers and that's a chance. I'm not stressed, I don't have anxiety, nothing like that. I just feel absolutely sick and I don't want them to give me more crap about not eating. I eat as much as I can and then I get full. I'm just worried it'll cost a lot of money... Still... it just really hurts...
I get the tattoos,
I don’t give them.
My life is full of
the color blue and dachshunds.
” The birth of a new Demon Lord!
Quite an old sensation but a familiar one.
What a truly wonderful day!”
.Ranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vincent Van Goat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:14 pm

i just don't even know anymore....
ALL OF MY ADOPTION CENTERS AND GIVEAWAYS ARE CLOSED// INACTIVE
Vincent Van Goat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nines » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 pm

just gonna casually mark this, if you need a pm, my inbox is always open!
Nines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me