TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby ginger-snaps » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:11 am

Firestrike! wrote:I'm expected to read a whole book then write a report on it all today. Yay. I also have to finish some math. I'm not even sure what the report is supposed to be like, my teacher never gave me any details or a rubric like she usually does ;-;

that sucks >.< my teachers sometimes do that to me too. if you're just writing a standard book report, i'd think about these things:
- characters
- setting
- plot
and once you have a few notes on those you can start to make connections between them, like:
so and so acts like this because they live in an apocalyptic universe, and this also affects this and that
just do your best and show that you understood the different elements of the book!
maybe if the book report is longer, just try getting that out of the way first so that you can do the math with less stress?
good luck~
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 `🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she/her - aquarius - esfp
ginger-snaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 am

two more weeks of school. To more weeks of seeing my best friend. Who I'm in love with. Who also dated me for a day then broke up with me..
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:36 am

to start off, this is entirely spontaneous of me to type this, so sorry if this is hard to understand
    i found out that this guy i've been seeing and dating since january kind of cheated on me. i found his photos in his friend's instagram's profile. in the photo he's in a v personal shot with someone idk and let's just say it convinced me that he was unfaithful
    the post was soon deleted
    idk i've been very emotionally unstable since friday. i keep on ignoring his calls and texts, i just can't believe what he did. i feel so sickened and so stupid? what hurts is that i was convinced he's a changed person when compared with his past-self, he is
    idk what to do, i know this is all going to pass by, i just with it would end quickly so i can stop crying like an idiot haha

thanks for reading my friends, hope you've a great day :-)
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 am

cassafrass wrote:two more weeks of school. To more weeks of seeing my best friend. Who I'm in love with. Who also dated me for a day then broke up with me..

if you still want to remain friends with them, stay as friends! you don't need to stop being friends because school has ended. i hope things work out!
sad boy wrote:

to start off, this is entirely spontaneous of me to type this, so sorry if this is hard to understand
    i found out that this guy i've been seeing and dating since january kind of cheated on me. i found his photos in his friend's instagram's profile. in the photo he's in a v personal shot with someone idk and let's just say it convinced me that he was unfaithful
    idk i've been very emotionally unstable since friday. i keep on ignoring his calls and texts, i just can't believe what he did. i feel so sickened and so stupid? what hurts is that i was convinced he's a changed person when compared with his past-self, he is
    idk what to do, i know this is all going to pass by, i just with it would end quickly so i can stop crying like an idiot haha

i know pain and unfaithfulness is all that is on your mind right now, but don't ignore him. talk to him. let him explain himself. let him know you're hurt, i still haven't learnt that being silent doesn't get you anywhere, because i struggle with my own relationship problems from not telling him what he's done wrong. if he has explained himself, and you still don't trust him, end it.
      if something did happen, you deserve 100x better. good luck<3
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Is God. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 am

cassafrass wrote:two more weeks of school. To more weeks of seeing my best friend. Who I'm in love with. Who also dated me for a day then broke up with me..

Stay strong man, I believe in you~
    You can do this. Even if you guys are ex's who are best friends, you can still make the friendship work. It may hurt for a while, but eventually you can work past it. If you need to ramble, my PMs are open.
    It'll be allright eventually.
    Don't be afraid to ask for help, because we will help.
    - Stu <3

sad boy wrote:

Ouch man, that sounds painful to deal with. I can understand the paranoia, and especially because I've been in similar relationships like that in the past. It's okay for you to feel the way you do and react the way you do, it's your feelings he's clearly hurt.
However, you two should really talk it out. What's happening isn't very good and it needs to be sorted, before the relationship turns sour or toxic. I really hope you can get through this because you deserve happiness.
Stay strong, and have a lovely day
(MY PMS are always open for rambles)
-Stu~
Call me Stu~ (He/Him)
Muds/Shibe wrote:
Remember; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end <3

Message To Mods: Shadeyclaw, possiblyapanda and Turtle... are my friends (Marksepticeye is my brother) And We may unfairly trade, please don't ban us.
    My discord server

ImageImageImage
Murdoc Is God.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 am

Trigonometry is so confusing... I've got a homework quiz tomorrow on these two equations I'm given and I don't understand how I'm supposed to evaluate these. I've looked up apps, I've tried online tutorials, I've looked through my textbook, my notes... just a quick stress reliever rant. I'll keep trying but gosh darn man. I don't need this.
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:40 pm

three more days of school. the end of six years is over.
I finally got good friends. I finally got an astounding teacher. ha.
gone next year.
god, I'm going to miss is here so much.
I don't want to leave.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:41 pm

helpless ~ wrote:three more days of school. the end of six years is over.
I finally got good friends. I finally got an astounding teacher. ha.
gone next year.
god, I'm going to miss is here so much.
I don't want to leave.

Aw, -hugs-. We all feel like this when we're going to a new school, don't worry! You'll be great. <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 pm

I am sad, upset, and so many other things. I haven't seen my boyfriend in 2 years, (in person.) Haven't talked to him in months, he has a new baby sister, what to do?
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 pm

my brain always loves to work against me.
i can be doing literally anything, trying to be happy, and my brain is just like;; "hey remember this soul crushing event you've nearly forgotten/gotten over? wELL HERE U GO REMEMBER IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH IN PAINFUL DETAIL HAVE FUN"

and i had to go to a grad party for someone i dont even remember. she kept hugging me and her dad, who's an old family friend patted me on the shoulder and stuff and i cant stand being touched. but im not supposed to say that to people because i'll be scolded for being rude. being touched makes me feel like im gonna cry and my skin starts to crawl. why cant people ask before they try and put their hands on me, it'd be a little better for me.
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me