TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Spearow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:03 pm

so stressed out <_> having an anxiety attack
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello everybody! I always like to try my hardest to cheer people up or maybe even help them with whatever is bothering them. So if you'd like to PM me for anything, feel free!
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:12 pm

my inbox is open for anybody. please pm me if you need help :)
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm

just a little vent that I can't talk to my friends about because they'll tell her.

I got in the first (real) fight with my sister today. she was screaming at me and I was just taking it because i didn't know what to do. eventually the words came through one ear and out the other. when she was done, I was going to tell her my side of the story, but she ran off. what gives her the right to tell me what I did wrong if I can't do the same? she constantly bashes on my insecurities, and then the second i say something she doesn't like she does unbelievable things in front of my friends? I wish I could talk to someone but she'll hear about it so I just have to say quiet. I have so much anger and anxiety built up from all the times she's hurt me and yet I'm still the monster. I love her but she hurts me so much and then she acts like she's the only one suffering. I'm suffering too.
    miss kobayashi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:40 pm

my anxiety has been bad tonight, feeling really scared. and have to get up soon while it is almost 5am for me. <_> i just have a really bad feeling, my friend said something crypic earlier and it just sounded really dark? like something bad is going to happen and he won’t tell me what is going on. haven’t been able to sleep :c i just want to cry and forget everything and everyone. all life gives is pain
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    ▌▓
    xx
    xxxImage
    xx
    xxx
    ❥ Trade me?
    xxstatus: tired
    x x
    xxtradesisolistoAuction
    xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
    Spearow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby hakuu » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:04 am

did you bury her under the rock in your backyard and then move several
    states away on purpose? that sweet cat didn't deserve your lack of attention to her.

╔═════════╗

hello, im haku. im
    not very active
    here on cs
    anymore; i
    usually only check
    for commissions
    and buy ocs and
    art. i love
    korekiyo.
    DAart shop

╚═════════╝
    hakuu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 am

i wish i could describe what i felt seeing you not only ignored my texts for no reason for months in a row, not even bothering to reply to my holiday greetings, not to mention my void attempts at starting a conversation. and you deleted my number for absolutely no reason other than you felt the need to cut me off. the last time i talked to you i still believed you to be one of my best friends. but come to think of it, you didn't even care about me to begin with, so why am i surprised?
    i wish everything i love wouldn't die.

Xxxx
    lance | they/them
    ───────────────────────────
    it's all we need to get better!
    ───────────────────────────
    fr | bestie | sig art credit
    houndoom

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby deimido » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:21 am

this is going to be all over the place, sorry in advance.

i wish i wasn't so avoidant. but you might as well staple the word on my forehead, avpd has really kept me prisoner for as long as i can remember and every time i feel like i'm improving and working past it, it just grabs me by the arm and wanks me away from any smidgen of improvement i thought i made.

i wish forming relationships wasn't so difficult for me. i feel like i have to walk on eggshells all the time, because the looming fear of accidentally saying something wrong hangs over my head and it really impacts how close i can be with someone. i can't remember that last time i ever felt safe and comfortable talking with someone, every conversation i have ends me with thinking 'oh god, i messed it up again, they don't like me anymore.'

it's kinda sad how long it's been ever since i was able to genuinely believe that there were people out there who i knew appreciated having me around, and then i had to go and leave them roughly a year ago because behold and below! something happened on that site that i found too overwhelming for me to process and i decided my only option was to hide even though they had nothing to do with it. i haven't contacted them since. it's probably better this way anyway. i didn't deserve their kindness for as many years as we had been together. this proved it.

and now i feel like i'm ruining everything again. because i'm just an awful excuse for a friend and i hide away from people and places when things get too rough or me to cope with and i'm so painfully aware of how bad it is but i havent been able to successfully push past that yet and i'm trying my best to think of a possibility that i do become the kind of companion the people i speak to deserve, but i think that day will be a long way off.

i don't really need any responses to this, really. i'm just venting. it wouldn't be fair if anyone responded to me anyway? i've never been able to comfort anyone here in all the times i've posted on this thread unfortunately.
    deimido

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby skypoppy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 am

Cracked my phone :’) I literally can’t handle looking at it I hate cracks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey! i'm sky!
    i like music and animals
    i have a lot of nostalgia for this site
    so i hop on occasionally
    always open to trades, my pets
    are kinda rotting
    she/her

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

skypoppy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 am

I wrote this as a document one day,,,

Dear You,
    You are just a thought in my head. But maybe that’s alright. Nobody knows you, and that’s okay too. We are small beings in a huge universe. This is what I believe. This is what I love you for. We’re going to change the world one day with our love. Not a “big deal” sort of love, but the love that is quiet, unaltered, almost secret but is known by hundreds. And to those of them that force us together like we aren’t already, then screw them, because they don’t understand us. We are quiet. And that’s fine.
    Everyone is born with a pair of wings when they’re first born, and they learn to fly and touch the stars. When two Gems fuse by dancing, they never stop dancing. Everyone sees the world differently; therefore, there are seven billion different worlds in existence. I have galaxies growing inside of me, and stars in my eyes, and music in my head, and the golden flecks of dark blue and light yellow that flow freely through my bloodstream, and all the stories in my head are about to burst out like the seams of a pillow with the fluff inside -
    And you make me happy. You are perfect. You are different and that’s amazing. In a world where everyone is out to get you and you feel like you’re the most hated out of them all, you find a way to be positive and still stay smiling. You are wonderful. Just because you have nightmares about the world around us doesn’t mean they come true. Don’t be afraid of that.
    I love you to the ends of the Earth, to the far reaches of Home. You and I together make one, and you and I together make them. We shouldn’t be able to but that’s why it’s so refreshing. Because it’s impossible. And we can do it.
    I’m sorry that I can never be there for you more than half an hour at a time.
    I’m sorry that I’m not there at all.
    You’re not real, and that kills me every time I think about you.
    ┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
    ┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
    artist and music teacher.
    currently looking for commission work!
    info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
    x

└───────────────────────┘
    ┌─┐