TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby critter » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:22 pm

I hate myself.
I just can't keep myself above the strong, rising currents. God it hurts. I can't tell anyone, truly, and I have my reason for doing so, it isn't easy to get help in my situation. I did so much wrong in these past two years, I hate it, I don't want this anymore.

I feel like I can't survive the long weekends alone anymore, and the long week day make me dread getting up. I know Im sinking, but I just gave up trying to swim. I did this to myself, I deserve this.
I need to let go, not of my problems though.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Why am I so hated and unwanted? Did I do something
to deserve this..?

I get bullied for being myself and laughed at for being
someone else. Why can’t I stop this pain?

Can’t they see I’m hurting? Don’t they care I’m crying?
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby torbie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm done with my father. He is a silly and playful person and I don't like it. He's in his late 40's and is very childish. He is constantly cracking jokes and crap even in serious situations. He is serious sometimes, though, most of the time actually.
I called him out for making an actually offensive joke and I told him not to. He told me that I am not allowed to talk to him like that but he is. He used the most basic excuse, "I'm your father." I'm sick of my father being so dominant and power-thirsty. PM me?
I am madly in love with a light bulb.
torbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:48 pm

What is so hard to understand about "I'm not interested" ??? My grandmother and mother need to STOP telling me to give him a chance. I did, and all it was was toxic. Why can't they understand that? He understood it just fine. I just dont get what's so hard to understand about me not being interested !! I say and write the words clear as day, a simple concept to grasp, and yet they still want me to give him a chance dfdgkla;slk dgjlkadjg
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:17 pm

would love a pm? can definitely rant to each other
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:56 pm

can i have a pm? not doing so well mentaLLY
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:35 am

I've got to take my cat, Buddy, into the vet on Thursday and I'm absolutely dreading it. He's fourteen years old, he's been with me for over half of my life, and I am terrified that the result is that I'm going to have to put him down. He has developed a mass on the left side of his jaw that's causing him pain and making it difficult for him to eat anything other than mushy cat food. He's still eating and drinking, seems to be going to the bathroom just fine, grooming himself and wandering the house, which are all good signs, but my anxiety is sky high and I'm fearing the absolute worse and I just can't get myself to calm down. Please, if you're a praying person, please pray for my baby boy Buddy, and if you're not, please just send positive energy and thoughts his way. Thank you.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 am

I really, really badly want this to turn out well...
After I fell in love, and it went so badly wrong, two years later I'm ready to move on. I was ready before. But now there's this person at my workplace who I'm crushing on and I'm scared.

I was excited for work because I knew he would come to my till at some point. And then I felt sick... physically sick. Maybe I ate something yesterday, maybe I'm just scared. I don't want to set myself up for failure, but I also don't want to be lonely.

I can't deny how important a relationship is to me. I want it so badly. Maybe too badly. At least I've gone through the process of maturing enough to speak properly and not be weird...

If anybody has any advice or encouragement that would be much appreciated <3
Thank you
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:04 am

jellybutter wrote:
    can i have a pm? not doing so well mentaLLY
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:10 am

Gonna come here and whine real fast about my eye

My eye last night was killing me, it felt like there was a splinter in ny eyelid. I kept trying to see if there was something in my eye and didn’t see anything. Leaning my head back to put in eyedrops made it a thousand times worse, it hurt whenever I looked upwards. So I tried washing it out two different times. I’m not sure if that helped or not eventually I went to bed at 6am. A couple weeks ago I had a burst blood vessel in the same eye.

Woke up today it hurts and its still blurry. It feels crusty and sore. & its not pinkeye I’ve had that before. It hurts in one specific spot. Never have had pain in my eye like this. And my left eye has better vision than my right at 20/15. Really don’t want to look at how bad it looks in the mirror today
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓