TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby .zombie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:41 pm

I honestly just want to stop. i want to stop thinking that im worse than everyone else. i know im not. i know that ive got some good traits inside of me. but everytime i look into the mirror i see an ugly, fat girl who dreams of becoming an actress but never gets up and tries. my mind is controlling what i do. i cant eat in front of others, everytime someone looks at me i have to look away to make sure they dont see the curves on my face, i constantly believe that everyone i meet is immediately "higher" than me, that they are better. i just wanna calm down and stop
Tess || She/ Her || Teen

Hello! My name is Tess. I love zombies!! and everything about em!!
I like trading and gifting, so feel free to send a trade!

Trade with me!!
HQ Character Trade Thread!!
.zombie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Oh love, you had to know I'd find out that you lied. It's not not my goal to force you to do any thing. Things have changed. Fine. I'm a lone little wolf I can deal- but at least be honest about it. I am WAY more offended that you lied, than if you have just owned it.
But I guess I lie to. Every time I smile and say it alright, because it's not. I am so bloody tired, I didn't need this today.
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunzie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

It started around 10 years old. My mother was very strict and want me to be the best at everything I am which made me very pressured. She started teaching me different languages such as Spanish and Arabic, but when I try I get screamed at and hit multiple times everywhere for saying a word incorrectly. I cried all the time and still do now even now when i'm writing this because I can always hear my mom say so hurtful things that put me down. It doesn't make it any better since my sister is wayy better at speaking these sort of languages so it makes me look really bad. I also take schools on Saturday and Sunday and when I have to read works and stories in like Arabic, I always stutter. I stuttered. I stuttered. I stuttered. Because I am reminded that I should be very careful or my teacher would hit and yell at me like my mom does. This now is so embarrassing since everyone is looking at me saying I shouldn't be here which I cried every Friday because the nightmare is going to begin tomorrow. I really need a hug right now and thanks for listening all the way through. You don't know how hard she hits me and how much she yells which makes me cry badly...
| Hello! My name is Sunzie.
I am a dreamer and spend a whole lot of time on Chicken Smoothie now a days. Other games I play are Transformice, mPandanda, Furvilla, FairyABC, and Club Penguin Rewritten. I love talking to new people so if you ever need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM and I will get back to you shortly! |

sunzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 pm

sunzie wrote:It started around 10 years old. My mother was very strict and want me to be the best at everything I am which made me very pressured. She started teaching me different languages such as Spanish and Arabic, but when I try I get screamed at and hit multiple times everywhere for saying a word incorrectly. I cried all the time and still do now even now when i'm writing this because I can always hear my mom say so hurtful things that put me down. It doesn't make it any better since my sister is wayy better at speaking these sort of languages so it makes me look really bad. I also take schools on Saturday and Sunday and when I have to read works and stories in like Arabic, I always stutter. I stuttered. I stuttered. I stuttered. Because I am reminded that I should be very careful or my teacher would hit and yell at me like my mom does. This now is so embarrassing since everyone is looking at me saying I shouldn't be here which I cried every Friday because the nightmare is going to begin tomorrow. I really need a hug right now and thanks for listening all the way through. You don't know how hard she hits me and how much she yells which makes me cry badly...

aww!! *hugs*
    I hope things get better soon. Your mother shouldn't do that to you. It's just too much pressure for anyone. It's not your fault. Don't let her make you think it is. Whatever you do wrong, you're better than me. I can speak English and a few words in Spanish without the accent. You'll get through it, I believe in you. I know you can get through this and you'll turn out to be a wonderful person. Don't let your mother bring you down or make you lose hope. Things will get better <3
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:27 pm

made a conversation worse by telling my friend to look in the mirror
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:25 pm

happy rant I guess sorry this is really choppy and slightly offtopic and im just rambling

So,, yesterday was really a dark day and today too up until like 8pm today
My best friend who I liked so much since November/January, asked me if wanted to go out

So now we are significant others and I cant even im so so happy,, I feel like ill open my eyes and theyll be gone it'll all be gone but its not and Aaa,,,
Ive been single since October 2015 and ive been fine with it for awhile but ive been feeling really lonely and now im not single anymore
I know im young but I feel twice as mature

I love them so much,, I guess its possible for me to find love?? This sounds really sappy oops,,<3

I really want to hold their hand in the hallway and just hug and ajdgakaj but im not out to my family or anyone yet, only my significant other and close irl friend along with Internet friends know about my gender and orientations,, ill get through this, life doesn't seem so terrible and lonely anymore<333
My last relationship ended terribly but i think it was just the (terrible) person, aaaaa I dunno I just feel it'll all be gone soon but it would be amazing if this lasts a long time that would be beautiful

nevermind
Last edited by SnakeScales on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pudd; » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

I miss her. She was my best friend. I need her. I want her to know I still love her.

Hi, I'm overbearing, cringy, and loney : )!
I've been on this site, sadly, for almost 4 years.
Lmao, and I still have no friends on here, or people
i know. When I joined I liked warriors (idk why),
but I've changed a lot. I used to play on here all
the time, but lately, no. I'm never on here.
So if for some reason you send me a message,
it probably won't be opened quick.
Anyways, I like every type of music.
I like lava lamps too, they're pretty cool.
I'm pretty cool too.
Pudd;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:23 pm

today's therapy session was just really hard
after a lot of talking i kinda realized that my family life is probably not as good as i thought it was
as in i feel constantly unsafe and distrustful around my parents
which translates into me having virtually no close friends
which translates into me pushing away all of my peers at school
which translates into me feeling constantly neglected and starved for attention and affection
which translates into me developing odd behaviors to cope
which translates into people not liking and avoiding me
which translates into all-consuming loneliness
i never thought being lonely could be such an intense feeling but on days like today when it's really bad my chest gets all tight and i just cannot stop crying no matter what i do
everyone who keeps me around only wants me because i'm useful for something and inevitably they find someone better and replace me and i'm kicked to the curb again and again and again
the only person i really trust and love and feel understood by lives 2,000 miles away and i'm a second or worse choice to everyone else on the planet and i just don't know how i became so unwanted
i just could really use a hug
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:26 pm

I can't breathe. It's 4am and I just had a moment of clarity and realized nothing is ever going to work out and there is no point in anything. This is why you don't get your hopes up for anything. It only leads to disappointment. People always hurt you and in the end nothing ever matters anyways. Nothing ever lasts.

I don't know what to do I have nothing to look forward to in the future. My heart hurts and I feel so alone
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:27 pm

I am so stressed.
      Everything is just falling apart at home. I'm so excited to go home from college, but I'm also stressed about it?

Also on the less intense side, I have to sign up for classes in a few minutes, but I have a really late registration time, so I might have an awful schedule in the end, I don't know that I can get the classes I need without having a really stressful and busy schedule.
      Also I might kill my roommate? She'll let her extremely loud alarm ring for anywhere from a minute to five minutes while she knows I'm tryin to sleep.

My stomach is just all in knots right now. My stress has been so high and today is ten times more stressful than most?

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me