Paranormal activity?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Paranormal activity?

Postby crescent knight » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:33 am

Every night when I go to sleep (or at least TRY to sleep) I see something very strange.. It looks like a rabbit but with it's face torn off. The weird thing about it that makes me think it's a spirit of some sort is that it looks almost transparent. When I shine a light on it, the part where I shine it at (say for example the stomach) a hole would just appear. A hole. I could just see through it. It's getting really freaky because I swear it's moving. The closer it gets, the colder it gets in my room. Does anyone have an explanation for this? I'm really scared.. If this isn't the place to put this, then just tell me and I'll delete it.
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:58 am

@lemon- that's quite strange... How large is it?
I don't know anything g about this except for one thing
There could be a scientific explanation which is where when people are tired their brain is partially in a dream state so you mind projects things
And the fact that it's recurring could link t the fact that you rememberd it and it scares you
Most likely this is a projections from something your brain subconsciously made up
If anything changes in its behavior then pm me I'll be happy to do research

So anyone else see that hat man?
It's like this tall shadow dude with a wide brimmed hat
I used to see him in the hallway entrance
Few months later I found him in the middle of the hallway
And a few weeks ago I found him in my room peering from my closet
Should I be concerned?
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WigglyBeing » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:35 am

@scoomacat tophatman sounds like a shadow person to me. Many people relate similar phenomena to the presence of a spirit or other entity, so you arent alone in experiencing this, but the 'hat man' you see wont be the same as ones found elsewhere, if that makes sense :)

Whether you should be concerned or not would depend on how the situation is affecting you. For me seeing shadow figures at home lined up with a really draining malevolent entity, which was worth being concerned about and ultimately getting rid of. Nowadays at work, I will occasionally see figures out of the corner of my eye, but it doesnt effect my work or my psyche enough to warrant a second thought. It really would depend on whether the entity is just going about its business or whether it is trying to directly connect to you, and how you feel about such a connection. (I have to say,, huge shadow figure lurking in hallway any beyond isnt off to a great start. The top hat as its only attempt at appearing recognizably human and appraochable doesnt wash with me either. my intention really isnt to scare you, but I 100% agree with your dad that engaging with it could inflame the situation.)

Spirits dont neeeed to be intimidating to get their message across. to me, the shadow figure slinking closer to your living and sleeping area over time, feels a little intimidating which in my experience implies ill intentions. In which case I would go about clearing your space and protecting yourself however you see fit.

I'm not an expert on the subject, so hopefully someone else has more insight and advice!! What I can say is if you are feeling threatened by whatever this thing is, or simply don't want it in your space anymore, you should definitely attempt some self protections like this forum lists out at the start, or like peachtea suggested on the previous page, cleansing your space with sage. If you are ever feeling momentarily overwhelmed or scared, like skittle points out, so much as white light protection can work wonders!! If you're not religious, try the mantra 'white light, bright light, please protect me day and night.'

best of luck,, you got this! wiggles <3
WigglyBeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 am

Okay so, before I moved in with my mom, I was living with my dad and grandma. I've had a lot of experiences.
1. A day after my dog Keesha died ((she passed on the Fourth of July)) I swear I saw her laying on the couch just for a split second.
2. When I was in the kitchen I opened the freezer door and I picked something to eat, when I closed it I saw my nana, I suddenly got really happy to see her even for that one second.
3. When I'm alone in my room I feel as if I'm being watched, also I hear whispers of my name being called, and I hear footsteps, but when I ask my dad and grandma they say they weren't doing it because they were all the way in the living room. The voice sounds like a female, I think it could be my nana but it doesn't sound familiar.
4. My grandma told me that the owner who had passed away a long time ago visited her and said thank you for buying the house and keeping it in good shape. This honestly amazed me hearing that.
5. My dog babygirl just recently passed away because a snake had bit her, and when I'm outside I swear I see her, she's the second dog I couldn't say goodbye too. I'm thinking Keesha and Babygirl just came to see me so I could stop blaming myself for their deaths.

So my uncles daughter which is my cousin, she was visiting and I stayed the night at her house which is my uncles house, as we were sleeping, we woke up and heared the doorknob being twisted like someone was trying to open it. But it wasn't my uncle cause he's a heavy sleeper and never wakes up. Also as I was walking down the stairs I felt as if something was about to push me. Also one time my cousin and I got locked in the room, but we didn't lock it? How could we be locked in a room when the lock is on our side and it wasn't locked?

I haven't been worried about this since I just recently moved, but I'm just wondering what it all means?
maybe love isn't something
text text text text text text text text

that comes full circle, it just
link. link. coding credit ───
ebbs and flows, in and out
just like the people in
our lives. ──────────
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:04 am

Everytime my dog goes on my couch she barks at a certain spot where my other dog used to sit even though we washed it out thouroughly. She was murdered there during a break in last year. I dont know if Star's ghost is there or...?
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐍,
𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀 !

hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex ⋆。°✩
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:55 am

i don't even know what to do about this, i'm terrified.

i woke up this morning and my dad and brother were out in the backyard. my window behind my bed is the window to the backyard, and i sat up for a while just reading a bit of my book to try and wake myself up a bit. out of nowhere i heard like this whisper right in my ear. like it sounded like someone was only half an inch away from my ear. i whipped around thinking it was my dad playing a joke on me and whispering in my window, only to hear the front door open (we have bells on our front door due to our dogs being trained) almost at the same time as the whisper was happening, so i know it wasn't him because he was already walking inside and he even said it wasn't him.

i immediately left my room, absolutely horrified and completely unsure of what to do.
just about a month ago my door opened itself, like the handle turned and the door pushed open (i literally almost cried), and my friend was over and saw it as well. it was just.. awful.

so, fast forward from the whispering event this morning until now, i smell this awful smell of rotting meat in my room so bad to the point where i'm nauseous. i have no food in my room, nothing that could make that smell. in fact i have a wax melt burner thing burning a sandalwood smell, so it always smells pretty clean in my room, and we mopped today with pinesol, so it's like clean in the house.

i'm home alone and i'm just horrified, and i keep hearing footsteps and thumping from the other side of the house. i'm so freaked out.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

Last year me and my brother we’re going upstairs to grab something one night and at the top step in my great grandmas rocking chair we saw an old lady knitting and she looked up at me and my brother and smiled at us I looked at my brother and he looked mortified but when we went to go get mom and dad she was gone.and this has happend multiple times before.

another creepy thing that happened is when our echo dot started to play music or respond when we dont say anything.one of the creepiest times this happend was when me my mom and my brother were at the kitchen table when all of a sudden our echo dot just randomly started to play creepy music we all were terrified :( :( :shock:
Last edited by shadowkat1 on Thu May 17, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

creeps; wrote:i don't even know what to do about this, i'm terrified.

i woke up this morning and my dad and brother were out in the backyard. my window behind my bed is the window to the backyard, and i sat up for a while just reading a bit of my book to try and wake myself up a bit. out of nowhere i heard like this whisper right in my ear. like it sounded like someone was only half an inch away from my ear. i whipped around thinking it was my dad playing a joke on me and whispering in my window, only to hear the front door open (we have bells on our front door due to our dogs being trained) almost at the same time as the whisper was happening, so i know it wasn't him because he was already walking inside and he even said it wasn't him.

i immediately left my room, absolutely horrified and completely unsure of what to do.
just about a month ago my door opened itself, like the handle turned and the door pushed open (i literally almost cried), and my friend was over and saw it as well. it was just.. awful.

so, fast forward from the whispering event this morning until now, i smell this awful smell of rotting meat in my room so bad to the point where i'm nauseous. i have no food in my room, nothing that could make that smell. in fact i have a wax melt burner thing burning a sandalwood smell, so it always smells pretty clean in my room, and we mopped today with pinesol, so it's like clean in the house.

i'm home alone and i'm just horrified, and i keep hearing footsteps and thumping from the other side of the house. i'm so freaked out.

well that sounds terrifying
---
I have some advice for you,though.
When you are home alone and you think you start hearing footsteps,you can listen to some music or watch something you can hear.therefore,you won't be able to hear anything in order to keep calm.
---
keep in mind that sometimes you need to be aware of something that might be going wrong by hearing something,but if you think not hearing noises would help,I suggest doing the above.
that's what I do when I am alone,even though I have a dog and he is probably making all the sounds.
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Thu May 17, 2018 10:02 am

OkapiOwl wrote:Imma add my lil story xD

Okay so this isnt paranormal but its not normal

So i have a horse that was moving into a new barn
Ive never seen this barn since my mom chose it and it was suppose to be a surprise
I fell asleep one night and dreamt about a barn with apple trees and a big forest
And when i went to go visit the actual barn a few nights later
Its was the same barn in my dream
The exact same

I could obviously be wrong,but to me this sounds like deja vu .It happens pretty often to me,it feels weird.
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕpecтor » Thu May 17, 2018 10:16 am

domingo en fuego wrote:
Skoomacat wrote:so my sister and I have been seeing an apparition in our hallway
with some reasearch he are pretty sure its an entity known as "the hat man" as it is relatively tall and is wearing a wide brimmed hat
anyone have any advice?
im starting to get pretty parinoied
one friend told me to talk to it and say hello but my dad says i shouldn't as it gives them more power
what should I do?

I cannot give advice, for I'm no expert, but I also have been seeing this figure.
For me, he shows up at night in hallways, especially outside my room, aswell
as in episodes of sleep paralysis ( I have been experiencing sleep paralysis from
a young age, but as I become more paranoid at night, I am not experiencing it
more often ). He also appears in mirrors out of the corner of my eye, which is
weird... are mirrors associated with anything paranormal? These sightings have
lead me to a fear of mirrors, which I am especially terrified of at night.

I am not a spiritual or religious person, and do not believe in spirits or ghosts much,
but I can't help to feel like this man... is real?

Though this was posted a year ago, I would like to answer your question "Are mirrors associated with anything paranormal?" from what i've heard from my best friend of 12 years who loves studying the paranormal, yes, mirrors are a sort of gateway to the other side. I remembering him saying something about entities entering only if you have a lot of mirrors in your room, or house. he says to not look into mirrors at night because the spirit will look back at you and come through. that part makes me laugh a bit, but i too am afraid of mirrors, so i take his advice. Sometimes I can't help but look into mirrors at night, but immediatley avert my gaze to something else. It somewhat helps.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠...𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗...
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎-
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘."

deviantart instagram
ѕpecтor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me