♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

Postby cottonfly » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:05 pm

So, I have a Major crush on this guy....
He has a twin, (fraternal) and My best friend has dated his brother, but they broke up about a year ago
My sister knows him and thinks he is a douche (he is very nice to me though)
His whole family is good friends with my best friends (same one) family
We only hang out when I go to my friends house
We both like each other and we have told each other this
We never see each other at school because we don't have classes in the same halls and we have different lunches
And we talk everyday (text)

what should i do? pm me
ImageImage
Hey! My name
is cottonfly, but
you can call me cotton
for short, I
trade, but if you
want to, check my rules

cottonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:12 pm

MimiBitz wrote:I really like this guy in my drumline, I told him how I felt and he said he knew that, but he's talking to me more and more and gives me knowing smiles sometimes? Was it a friend zone??
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 pm

i'm in love with a guy who loves me back but doesn't want to date?
i'm confused by this and it causes me to think that because he isn't technically "mine" that he could easily stop liking me or start loving some other girl.
i found out him and another female friend of ours have each others passwords to social media... after she texted another girl and me using his account and neither of them think it's wrong or acknowledge that private conversations are meant to be private. now i can't trust either of them and it kinda disappoints me. the other girl she texted has strong feelings for him as well and the girl who texted us was one of the few people who we trusted.
idk what to do. i haven't exactly talked to the girl about what she did and i'm planning to tomorrow ( i was sick today ) but that's not the hardest part. i'm scared that i'll fight with the guy again and that he would hate me forever. last time it ended pretty bad... but we ended up forgiving and forgetting. i don't wanna lose him again. the last time killed me.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burberry » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Here's an odd one;
So I haven't had feelings for anyone, since last May. And I have always been off and on with liking others, but its never been for this long.
Problem is, my family keeps pushing me to like someone, to get a boyfriend. Every time I so much as mention a guy its, "so he's cute?" Or "you like him, right?" Its more annoying than anything, as I have a friend who has a major crush on me. I've never had feelings for him. I feel bad, but I don't know how to let him know I'm not interested anymore, I've friendzoned him so many times.
The advice I'm seeking is how to talk to my friend and finally just cut off anything off, and perhaps a way to help me come out of my shell and be confident enough to like someone.
You did well. Goodbye.
Burberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:36 pm

MonstaX wrote:
Here's an odd one;
So I haven't had feelings for anyone, since last May. And I have always been off and on with liking others, but its never been for this long.
Problem is, my family keeps pushing me to like someone, to get a boyfriend. Every time I so much as mention a guy its, "so he's cute?" Or "you like him, right?" Its more annoying than anything, as I have a friend who has a major crush on me. I've never had feelings for him. I feel bad, but I don't know how to let him know I'm not interested anymore, I've friendzoned him so many times.
The advice I'm seeking is how to talk to my friend and finally just cut off anything off, and perhaps a way to help me come out of my shell and be confident enough to like someone.

Have you tried "I'm not interested in you as anything more than a friend and I don't want a romantic relationship with you"?
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Okay so

S is officially coming bowling on saturday with me, K, Sie, Dorothy and Madison!
Im so

freaking

nervous

This is my first "date" with S (actually. My first date ever) and i have no clue what to expect. It'll be a relaxed, fun environment and we're all friends but I'm still so nervous...

Advice on how to handle this would be amazing

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burberry » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Pyjaks wrote:
MonstaX wrote:
Here's an odd one;

Have you tried "I'm not interested in you as anything more than a friend and I don't want a romantic relationship with you"?

I have tried, but he keeps flirting with me, and making hints that he still has feels that way. I just don't want to loose this friend.
You did well. Goodbye.
Burberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 pm

MonstaX wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:
MonstaX wrote:
Here's an odd one;

I have tried, but he keeps flirting with me, and making hints that he still has feels that way. I just don't want to loose this friend.

By flirting with you after you've already made it clear that you aren't interested, he's disrespecting you and your feelings. Every time he flirts with you you should shut it down. Tell him "you're making me uncomfortable" or something like that. If that upsets him enough to not want to be friends with you anymore, then he is prioritizing his own feelings towards you over your comfort and that's seriously uncool of him.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Let's call my crush D.
Agh... I feel like my crush's best friend (Imma call him S) is starting to suspect that I like D... Of course, I don't know... Guys are so confusing to me. Well, people in general are confusing to me. Anyway, I took way more interest in why D was upset today than I care to admit to anyone I know, and I feel like I made it super obvious to S. I'm afraid that if S finds out, he might tell D and i'd scare him away... D probably only considers me just someone that he knows about, not actually knows.
Continuing on... I felt kind of curious as to why D was so upset today... I almost asked him, but last time I asked him, he acted kind of surprised that I actually talked to him as if I cared... Maybe my sarcastic comments and introverted personality implied that I didn't care about him? Or maybe he felt awkward because he doesn't know me that well.
I still feel bad abut that one time that I sided with S (who, i forgot to mention, I can barely stand to sit next to.) on a stupid argument they were having about getting things on clothes. I remember specifically saying, (In a tone that could have sounded rude. Oops... it was more matter-of-factly that i'd have liked it to sound.) "Well, they do make washing machines for a reason."
And I also said once, after D said to the younger kid, "Why don't you grow up and actually do something for a change?" (This was on a seemingly bad day for him) "I bet most people could say the same to you." I have to admit that I felt really bad about that one. But when I say it, I can't really take it back, can I? I felt like defending the poor little kid, but in turn, I shut up my crush for the rest of the day...
Long story short, I have three points here.
I am afraid to let anyone know that I like D because then they might tell him.
How can I tell if someone thinks I like them/Thinks I like their friend (or vice versa. That would be good to know XD)
And, most of all, my social skills suck and I feel like I'm pushing my crush away rather than try to be friends with him.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burberry » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Pyjaks wrote:
MonstaX wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:
Here's an odd one;

By flirting with you after you've already made it clear that you aren't interested, he's disrespecting you and your feelings. Every time he flirts with you you should shut it down. Tell him "you're making me uncomfortable" or something like that. If that upsets him enough to not want to be friends with you anymore, then he is prioritizing his own feelings towards you over your comfort and that's seriously uncool of him.

Okay. I will try that next time, thank you so much for your advice. It was so very helpful!
You did well. Goodbye.
Burberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me