♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V5♥

Postby The Last Raven » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 am

Rising wrote:Question for you all because I'm curious!
What do you think of when you think of 'romantic'?
I'm asking because I think I'm naturally quite an unromantic person - I'm in a great relationship but don't really go in for lots of compliments, Valentine cards or that sort of thing that has romantic connotations with it. But perhaps I'm thinking of romance in a narrow way so I'd love to know what others think. :)

Romance for me is a bit broader. It is taking each other out to dinner, holding hands, surprising each other every once in a while with a little gift, sending a sweet "thinking of you" text, offering your jacket if the other one is cold, texting each other goodnight and good morning. Stuff like that. That is romance to me. Simple but absolutely wonderful.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frobischer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Rising wrote:Question for you all because I'm curious!
What do you think of when you think of 'romantic'?
I'm asking because I think I'm naturally quite an unromantic person - I'm in a great relationship but don't really go in for lots of compliments, Valentine cards or that sort of thing that has romantic connotations with it. But perhaps I'm thinking of romance in a narrow way so I'd love to know what others think. :)

I think romance is just doing nice things with/for your partner. they don't have to be big gestures, but just things you do to show them you appreciate and care about them
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:41 pm

I have a question.
    So, there's this guy that I really like and I don't know if I'm just wasting my time thinking about him.
    I really want to be his friend and sometimes I think he feels the same but he doesn't put much effort to talk to me unless we just happen to be near each other. So what if he doesn't feel the same way about me, I'd be able to get over that. That's something only he can decide and if he just isn't interested then I guess I'll just have to deal with it... It would be never getting to know him better and not eventually getting to be his friend that would make me feel terrible. It's something about him, maybe his humor, the light feeling he carries around, his intelligence, or the things we have in common, I don't know wat it is, but I just like being around him so much. The problem is, I don't think I have a chance and I only have one class with him. We don't even sit next to each other! We're in different grades as well...
    Anway, I'm afraid to approach him in fear of saying something rude. I have a tendency to come off rude, cold, and extremely sarcastic to people that I don't know very well. I also have accidentally roasted him numerous times accidentally... And due to this, I feel like he actually dislikes me. I don't know what he thinks...
    He rarely talks to me unless I happen to be sitting by him or he needs to speak to me but when we're talking I feel like we both want to just keep talking. He makes eye contact all the time and sometimes it makes me feel a little nervous. I never know what to say... Sometimes, being my paranoid self, I feel like his friend is making fun of me. (I really hate his friend... I feel bad about that, though.) when he's with the friend I hate, he becomes kind of an inappropriate airhead and shows off, which just makes him look stupid. He's not like that when he's alone, though...
    ahh, I've started rambling on and on again, I'm sorry about that c'x

But yeah... I don't really know if I'm just wasting my time
    I can't tell how he feels or if he even really knows I'm there half the time.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atnruen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Last year, my friends that are girls teased and shipped me with the boys I am friends with, it got really annoying and rude eventually. All we did was talk and joke about stuff and have the occasional insult war ( they never dared to insult me) I wish my other friends could have been more mature and understand we were friends (although some may have had crushes on me idk, one was at my house and so were his sisters and the older sister was reading a text about him from a friend and said "oh am I embarrassing you in front of your girlfriend" but she's said that about lots of other girls) but I wasn't interested in them.
Anyway, I'm not very sure/ don't really want relationships in the future with them. Hopefully we just stay friends for now :)

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I also like anime :)

atnruen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SayWeCanFly » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 pm

SayWeCanFly wrote:
Oh god, its official, I'm horrible with feelings.
So I realized my "crush" isn't really my crush. He's just a guy I feel like is the "Oh my god you're so nice and sweet and you're like my brother and I wanna be close to you my sibling" kind of thing.
So my best friend.
God no, not just best friend, more like biggest crush I've ever had (its a fluctuating feeling, sometimes the crush is extreme, others times its kinda not there)
He said he likes me.
I said that we should take it slow, so that's what were doing.
But you know, we still flirting A LOT
He's calling me baby and hun, and he said that I was beautiful, cute, hot and "sexy" (lol no)
He's also sending me a lot of hearts and stuff and he's being really cute

So my question is,
If we're taking it slow then should I be flirting with him or should I just act like I do with other people?

Alright, I'm actually done with this love stuff.
This guy, this kid right here, tells me he fell in love with me.
Then he doesn't talk to me FOR A WEEK.
Then I hear he's dating this other girl.
I'm actually livid right now, because I DO NOT appreciate my feelings being messed with.

And let me tell you guys something right now.
This is the SECOND TIME that he has done this to me.
The second time.
If he thinks he can get away with breaking my heart once, then freaking out because I like someone else,
THEN making me realize I like him, and finally breaking my heart again, he's wrong.
He can still be my friend, but there is no way I'm EVER going to think of him as more than that, after all of this.

My friend put it in the best way: "He fights so hard for your affection but when he gets it he runs away."
Exactly.

So anyway, here's my advice to anyone who likes a person like this: They. Don't. Deserve. Your. Affection.
Done.
Thanks for reading, loves <3

SayWeCanFly
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

╭━━━━━━━╯♥╰━━━━━━━╮
"Found myself in the water
up to my knees.
Time won't slow down for nothin',
not even for me."

╰━━━━━━━╮♥╭━━━━━━━╯
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Met SayWeCanFly on 3/31/16, 7/27/16, 11/13/16, 5/28/18, and 11/1/21
SayWeCanFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 am

SayWeCanFly wrote:
SayWeCanFly wrote:
Oh god, its official, I'm horrible with feelings.
So I realized my "crush" isn't really my crush. He's just a guy I feel like is the "Oh my god you're so nice and sweet and you're like my brother and I wanna be close to you my sibling" kind of thing.
So my best friend.
God no, not just best friend, more like biggest crush I've ever had (its a fluctuating feeling, sometimes the crush is extreme, others times its kinda not there)
He said he likes me.
I said that we should take it slow, so that's what were doing.
But you know, we still flirting A LOT
He's calling me baby and hun, and he said that I was beautiful, cute, hot and "sexy" (lol no)
He's also sending me a lot of hearts and stuff and he's being really cute

So my question is,
If we're taking it slow then should I be flirting with him or should I just act like I do with other people?

Alright, I'm actually done with this love stuff.
This guy, this kid right here, tells me he fell in love with me.
Then he doesn't talk to me FOR A WEEK.
Then I hear he's dating this other girl.
I'm actually livid right now, because I DO NOT appreciate my feelings being messed with.

And let me tell you guys something right now.
This is the SECOND TIME that he has done this to me.
The second time.
If he thinks he can get away with breaking my heart once, then freaking out because I like someone else,
THEN making me realize I like him, and finally breaking my heart again, he's wrong.
He can still be my friend, but there is no way I'm EVER going to think of him as more than that, after all of this.

My friend put it in the best way: "He fights so hard for your affection but when he gets it he runs away."
Exactly.

So anyway, here's my advice to anyone who likes a person like this: They. Don't. Deserve. Your. Affection.
Done.
Thanks for reading, loves <3

I. CAN. RELATE. SO. MUCH.
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 am

Every time I see that girl my heart flutters.but when I talk to her my voice is getting shattered.
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby default » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:38 pm

im gonna write a lot about this dumb boy that makes me happy so have fun reading this cause i'm terrible at explaining things
      so i started liking him earlier this year and he was making it pretty obvious he liked me back, cause in one of the classes we have together he was always turning around in his seat to talk to me (so much to a point that he got moved), and he would text me and look at me a lot in the two classes we have together (which he still does look at me a lot) and he would joke w me using our inside jokes (one of those inside jokes being the nicknames we gave each other). he at one point even suggested we go thrift shopping together cause he was always asking for my jackets (it's cute/dumb, but we would sometimes trade jackets. he gave me his nice quality jackets, brands like nike and champion, for my cheap thrift store ones). but then eventually things started dying down between us and he started trying less to initiate interactions. we wouldn't talk in person as much since we didn't sit next to each other, i didn't walk to class with him as much (i would every so often if we happened to walk out of class together, but it wasn't like we waited for each other like used to) and our inside jokes died out and any conversations we had were only a couple of words long and we over snapchat, not in person.. and speaking of that, he started replaying way less often.. like once or twice a day vs. every two minutes. WELL RECENTLY things started picking up again and i hope i'm not jinxing anything by writing this post.
      on thursday at the end of class, he 'spontaneously' said hi to me after pushing through a group of other students and walking through some desks to make his way over to me from across the room. from there, we walked out of the room together and i walked a ways down the hall with him before turning around (without saying anything) to walk back to class with two other friends of mine. he was jokingly butt hurt over me leaving him cause when we walked together the next day, he addressed it by saying "you're not gonna ditch me again are you? you're not gonna leave me for your "better friends?". later that day at the end of other class we have together, i was waiting in the hall for someone and he had passed me without looking at me/saying anything, but then after a second i heard someone call my name and turned to see he was standing a little ways away. he jerked his head a little in the direction he was waking and said "walk with me" so i did, of course. yet again he mentioned the thing about me ditching him and i told him i wouldn't, and that i'd walk downstairs with him to make sure he gets to class safely. some similar stuff happened on monday and tuesday when i walked with him but i won't make this longer than it needs to be. today after class i had walked out before him cause he was stuck behind other kids that were trying to get out the door and i guess he thought i was gonna leave without him so he called out my name so i'd wait for him, and then once he got out we walked together. the best part of walking together is that he's 6'0'' and i'm 5'3'' so whenever we're talking, i have to look up at him and he has to look down at me lmaoo.
      **oh and also one random thing i want to mention, on his instagram he recently posted a picture i sent him over snapchat that he screenshotted from literally last year. he just captioned it 'Lmao', and the picture was of a joke between us and idk what that's about. i don't think it's necessarily means anything but it's weird

buuuuuttt i feel like he might be talking to other girls cause he's a somewhat popular guy who's got friends like that. last year he played football and i know those guys talk to multiple girls, but this year he plays basketball. i don't know if that makes any difference in his actions but maybe the other basketball dudes are more chill and can be better influences idk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:04 am

I used to like my best guy friend. I don't anymore but whenever this new girl talks to him I get this jealousy do I still like him?
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bandai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:08 am

MimiBitz wrote:I used to like my best guy friend. I don't anymore but whenever this new girl talks to him I get this jealousy do I still like him?

i know the struggle, because i was in those situations a lot of times. i used to like one of my best guy friends too, and i always got jealous when someone approached him. either he's a very very very good friend to you, or you still like him. but what i think is that you aren't " deeply in love ", you have a small crush on him probably and you feel this way because you care about him
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me