Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby luwoo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:56 pm

dear person i like,
      we've been friends for a good amount of time ( like 3 years worth ) and I've liked you from day one. I've told my other friend how I liked you and he said "why don't you go for it? worst thing you can do is get friendzoned." yeah he's a great wingman I know. I'm not sure if you'll ever see this letter but if you ever do, I just want to let you know that I have loved you for the 3 years we've been friends. I know I'm a really weird guy who makes the stupidest of memes and puns but It's all out of endearment I swear. my friend that I told about my crush is your friend too, we both are. he's been listening to me ramble on and on about you. he's always egging me on to tell you but I guess this is the day I finally come out. I love you but I'm just way too scared to actually tell you in person. well, you're in recovery right now so It's not like I can just spring this on you and expect you to accept it. but if you do feel the same for me as I do to you, then that'd be cool. my other friend will probably be the third wheel ( lol like seriously. he should get a date already. ) and have to stick around us if we ever do become a couple. so yeah, guess this is my confession. over a game. wow my standards have really lowered. but if you don't see this then I'll still tell you when you've gone home and out of the hospital and everything. me confessing over a website, haha that's really weird. but seriously I feel bad for our friend he's going to have to tag along with us everytime rip.
luwoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leda. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:05 pm

dear c,
      were you seriously planning on confessing to me over cs oh my god i love it. you're a dork but you're my biology and chemistry dork. i'm still kind of laughing because... wow you literally texted me to go on chickensmoothie to the "write a letter you cannot send" forum and BOOM. there it is. confession. im also laughing because OH MY GOD WES. HE'S GONNA BE THE THIRD WHEEL I C A NNOT. our salty salty salty friend wes is going to be victim of all our taunts and jeers i can just imagine it right now. i feel so bad for him rip. but seriously c, i love you too in the way you feel about me. you know it's kinda weird that i've landed myself a boyfriend because w ow i did not expect someone to like me that fast. my sister got a boyfriend at around my age too but i didnt think i would land a guy like that. haha well oops. we can have our relationship built on meme and pun power. it'll be unbreakable 100%. i love you though, you're a really cute white haired dork. we really shouldn't leave wes out though like j esus that kid needs as much attention as you do caius.

dear w,
      i still love you too and i swear im not gonna leave you out or smth. but seriously c is right LAND YOURSELF A DATE.
leda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby King Andre » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:37 pm

dear me,

you...really didn't listen to your past advice LOL idiot. oh man gl fam ^^ you'll need it. try and uhh, open up more to people,, or not we both know thats not happening lmao oh also tbh, ask people more questions. u know its harder to deal with things not knowing stuff, and that goes for everything in life. even it'll be awkward in the moment, peace of mind, or the closest you can get to that circumstantially, is more important right?
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby G.L'S » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Dear C,
Here it is: I'm polyamorous.
I hoped it would make me feel better to say it out loud, but it doesn't. I know this is probably a deal breaker for you and really hard to look past but I want you to know that I love you first and foremost. I'm yours and I always want to be. I know my condition also makes monogamy difficult but I really do think it's beyond this train wreck that I'm trying not to be. Just because I find an attraction to others does not mean for an instant that I don't love you. My affection for others has always come and gone but my love for you is steadfast. I know it's not the way you are and I understand. If being monogamous means I'll have you forever, I'll do it. You'll always be it for me.

Dear other C,
I hope we don't have the same courses for pre-justice but we likely will so I'll clear this up now. 1) No, I will still not be your backup girlfriend. 2) Yes, I'm actually gay. 3) If you've turned into the idiot I think you've turned into since we last spoke, then don't even come near me.

Dear I,
I really don't get you. I never know where you're coming from. You're so hot and cold that I have a hard time being around you. The worst part is I hate how I always want to keep giving you second chances for some sort of stupid validation. I should've given up years ago.

Dear R,
Why do I feel this way? It's the epitome of a straight girl crush yet here I am. I hope the next month won't be so long.
And please don't look at me the way you do. It makes this so much harder.
Last edited by G.L'S on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm

yo i know i got a hard time telling when yall being serious but i would be so down to move across the country. you guys keep talking about it and i swear i would buy a plane ticket in a second. i dont care if i got to pay all the rent. i could starve for all i care. it would still be worth it. the west coast is bumming me out and i cant wait to leave this expensive ass city and go someplace cool where you dont get kicked out of your own home because of freaking foreign buyers
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:13 pm

dear internet

pls work

ily

-love me
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vein » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:16 pm

dear family
stop calling me by my birth name
lolthx

lee | they |
some sort of creature
i like rats & jellycat plushes
looking for c$ & 2014 egypt starry calf
-
vein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:18 pm

dear a & r,
stop telling me it's fine. it's not. i'm sure i hurt you both and i'm very sorry. I love you guys so much. I don't deserve you two. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry.

-ace <3
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Dear 5th grade teacher,
Narwhals exist, my god.
Sincerely, me.

Disclaimer: I'm not in 5th grade anymore XD not to be rude to my former teacher or anything, but seriously I knew more than she did. Of course I couldn't say anything tho because I'm afraid whatever I say would be wrong and awkward :p
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:11 pm

K,

You were my best friend in grade school.
What happened to us?
You're always trying to act cool an popular, hanging out with your own little cool kids group. Calling me names just to impress your friends. It's gone too far now, you joined the RPG I was on, you send me all that stupid stuff in the group chat. You spread rumors about me and got me banned. I can't believe how much of a traitor you are.
When we were friends, we used to think we were cool just because we had the latest backpack or whatever. Now I don't even recognise you. I think you know somewhere deep inside that you've embarrassed me and betrayed one of your closest friends.

- Lizzy
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me