|TheComfortCorner| v.4

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

|TheComfortCorner| v.4

Postby Pandle » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:29 pm

We have a cute little bunny mascot! Rose, designed by Rachel-Rose. Fanart of her is always welcome.

RULES
While we're here to provide support and comfort, not everything you need support for
may be suitable for posting on Chickensmoothie

• Family friendly, kid friendly.
    Suicide and self-harm (in any form, including substance misuse, food abstention, physical infliction etc.) are about as serious as it can get and because of this, Chickensmoothie isn't the place for this sort of discussion. Please contact an adult, friend, help agency, or mental health forum for support on these issues. Similarly, please avoid discussing topics on illegal drug consumption, sex, abuse or anything else we've considered to be inappropriate.
  • Naming and shaming; anonymous and hatin'
    While you might not get along with everyone on Chickensmoothie, this is not a place to discuss on site incidents involving other users. This is how gossip and witch-hunts begin and nobody wants that. Please, keep other users out of your posts.
  • Private messaging rules
    If your problem is personal, it is fine to ask for people to PM you, but this should not be used as a way to get around the rules for discussing self harm/etc.
  • Mini modding? Mini no-no's.
    See something breaking a rule? Please don't post about it, just report it to staff.

If you have a problem with a post in this topic, report it to staff immediately.

Everyone is welcome here to talk about anything they need comforting about, as long as it does not break the rules of this thread or CS rules. Just because your problem may be worse than someone else's does not mean that they have a lesser right than you to post here their issue. Have a problem with someone else's problem? Keep it to yourself. Everyone gets upset over certain things, and no matter that thing, they have the right to rant/ask for help about it.

Has the comfort corner helped you through a tough time? Maybe someone else could do with the support too; share a banner in your signature to raise awareness and spread the support. Banner kindly made by MoonStone00

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=238708][img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/kibaismine32/0416fe9d-46f8-444c-aced-56048eaf79d9_zps6zevl6z4.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by The Royal Roleplayer

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2387081][img]http://i.imgur.com/rRJiUjq.jpg[/img][/url]

Fanart

Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |TheComfortCorner| v.4

Postby urie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm here for anyone to pm or just to give out hugs and cookies. Don't be afraid, I don't bite even if you rant or bite a cookie of mine xD
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm sick of being called worthless.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Please can I just have a hug? I'm not doing to well...
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 pm

~Wanda~ wrote:Please can I just have a hug? I'm not doing to well...

-hug-

Just hang on in there <3 If you ever need to talk about your problems, just shoot me a pm :3
Same with everyone here! Don't be afraid to rant about your troubles on me, you're quite welcome to ^^

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Vintage. wrote:I'm sick of being called worthless.

I've had this before, when I felt like no one appreciated me. My only advice is: try hard and only climb higher, be the best person you can be and just do it c:
Maybe someone else can give you better advice, I'm rubbish at this kind of thing :/

~Wanda~ wrote: Please can I just have a hug? I'm not doing to well...

*Huggles* feel free to pm me for any help/advice/ranting/anything
Congratulations on your recently achieved adoptables c:
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deideloo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 pm

This is going to sound really dumb but
I think I just killed a spider that was crawling on my desk and
I didn't want to kill it ;n; it's just 4:37 AM and I can't let it outside at 4:37 AM
What if it holds a spider grudge and comes back to haunt me?
What if it's still alive and bites me? I'm really allergic to spider bites
What if it's a vampire spider?? If it bites me will I turn into one of its kind and bite other people?
I need a hug QmQ
hewwo it's chris. they/them or he/him
deideloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Vintage. wrote:I'm sick of being called worthless.

*Hugs*
    Everyone has worth. From what I can tell about you on your profile you seem like a wonderful, caring person <3

@~Wanda~:
    *Big virtual hug*
    If you want to chat I'm happy to listen.

@fr33p0:
    At least you had the good intention of wanting to let it outside. Most people would have just gone for the shoe straight away. I'm sure it's little spidey soul will forgive you c:
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoundAndVision » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 pm

IF anyone need a hug just PM me okay.

I feel like my friend is kind of avoiding me...as if she would rather hang out with theses boys and girls that she knows that are like 3-5 years older than her all the time. The only time she will hang out with me seems to be if I invite her swimming. :cry:

I just want to make the rain at my house louder... and louder...and louder...
Last edited by SoundAndVision on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoundAndVision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks for all the hugs guys, I really appreciate it <33
*Hugs anyone sad*
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me