[Retired] Rule Index

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

[Retired] Rule Index

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Thank you everyone for the help through the years on the Rule Index. This thread has been retired now, for there is an official one that serves the same purpose: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4410814

Rule Index
*An Index by Panne & Fat Unicorn

Make sure to read the Site and Forum Rules, as these are the most important rules to keep in mind while playing on CS. You should also check the Site FAQ if you have a question, to see if it's answered there. You can also find helpful information in the Forum FAQ. If you still have questions after looking through this guide, please Contact Staff so we can help you.

A Help Ticket should be sent in if you have any questions about the rules that haven't been answered here. The staff is happy to clarify rules before you potentially get yourself in trouble. You should also send in a Help Ticket to get clarification on any warnings you may have received if you have questions. This way staff can discuss your situation privately.

If you have a suggestion for the site, or a more general question, feel free to make a topic in CS Help, Suggestions, and Problems.

Also keep in mind that these are general rules for the different sections if the site. However, you should still always check any sticked topics in a board, and check the rules that may be on any given thread.

Thread Index
General Conduct
Profile & Account
Trades, Auction & Free Adoption
Other Websites
Oekaki & Art
Roleplaying
Misc & Contributors
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Rules: General Conduct

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 pm

General Rules: General Conduct

This is the first subsection of the General Rules.
This post is for any rules related to the General Discussion board or are General Site rules.

General

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 33 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Rules: Profile & Account

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 19 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Rules: Miscellaneous

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 pm

General Rules: Miscellaneous

This is the third and final subsection of the General Rules.
This post is for any General rules that didn't fall under the two subsections above.

Medical

Not official rules, but helpful thread(s) or answers:

An answer from Tess regarding why your post might be edited/deleted on the Monthly Pet Discussion Threads:
Tess wrote:1. "Damn, I missed this outcome, does anyone have a spare one?" - should go in the trade board
2. Joining a string of mini-mod replies to one persons off-topic post (all replies as well as the original off-topic post get removed when the original post is finally correctly reported)
3. Similar to above, if your post quotes something which has later been removed for whatever reason then the quote and response to it may be edited or completely removed - usually done when someone has announced their age or other personal info which is against the rules.
4. Carrying on a discussion to a point where it is no longer relevant to the monthly pets
5. Carrying on a discussion about a point which has already 'been done to death', e.g. if one person says "I think this pup will turn into a donkey because it's brown" and then 10 people reply to point out that brown pups turn into brown dogs, not donkeys. Repetition can quickly become pointless.

Why don't mods inform people of every moderation action they make? Because their workload is large enough with the amount of posts and topics they delete and move around all day, and most of the time it's not necessary to inform the person of a small change to their post.

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 19 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Website Rules

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Other Websites: Trades, Auctions, and Clickable Rules

This category is for rules regarding other websites - trades, auctions, and clickables.

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oekaki & Art Rules

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 18 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roleplaying Rules

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Tue May 08, 2018 11:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Miscellaneous Rules

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Misc

This category is for any rules that don't fit into a specific category or fits into several.

Contributors

Since this Rule Index wouldn't exist without these people, we decided to make a contributors post for the people who have helped us out or were part of the Rule Index while it was in construction. ^_^

• Shian
    • Harpalyce
    • Cherry
    • nickjr
    • Burrito Bunny
    • Panne
    • Fat Unicorn
Last edited by Fat Unicorn on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rule Index - Posting Open

Postby Panne » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Posting now open!
If we missed any rules, please let us know and we will add them ASAP c: