Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Anza » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:52 pm

-G
Why do you this? Who do you think you are?!?
I know your deepest, darkest secret that maybe you don't even realize but for a person with such a fear you sure don't work hard to prevent such a thing! Why is it that your friend is nicer to me then you are? I don't even know that guy as well as I know you! What is wrong with you? Is your public image that important to you!
Sometimes you make me so mad I want to push you off a cliff!
Your such a jerk to everyone, because you think your so special!
Well its not true! OK? Its not true, your ego isn't helping your personality very much!
Why would you be this kind of person ever! i get war-like, that's like me, but your going overboard. All your friends talk behind your back saying your awful! Why do you keep ruining your own life?
I could make it worse...but I wont because despite your flaws...I like you.
I won't be hear for you forever, I will leave quite soon...and I'm getting close.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Dear you,

Can you do me a favor? Stop. Stop coming on to me. You know just when to try to come onto a girl. When she's depressed out if her mind. Well everyone notices. I notice. Hence why I'm pushing you away. I thought you would have gotten that freshman year, but obviously not. It's even worse because I have told you plenty of times that I love somebody else. You know everything that's going on in my life, but please don't come in to me. You're my brother. My metaphorical abnoxious older brother that I sometimes hate.

Bye,
me.

Dear other you,

Stop telling me I'm pretty. I'm not pretty. I'm ugly as horse poop. So stop it. No matter how many times you say it, I won't believe it. I'm not pretty, hot, or anything else. I'm invisible. Nobody likes me.

Bye,
me.

Dear YOU,

Why are you doing this to me? Now you know everything you didn't want to know about me. So you leave me in the dust crying. I hate you. Then you have the audacity to say you're sorry? What do I say to that? I should be the one sorry. I was the one stupid enough to believe that I could have a fairy tale ending. I knew I never would. Ever since I was little, I never thought that would be me. And you've proved it. You break my heart every time you snapchat me. But you break it more with every snapchat you leave unanswered. Stop killing me. Please.

:/ please
me
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lennqn » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Dear M/B
Yeah, I get that you and j are close so naturally you will like J and B better, but that does't mean you get to kinda ignore me. And if you're gonna give B and C something and me not me and M, don't talk about it infront of us. I love you a lot and I want you to realize that I'm here. You are constantly calling B your fav when I'm sitting right next to you, STOP, it is really annoying. So, I don't wanna sound selfish, but maybe you could just buy me something for once and no one else. That would show me that you know I exist. Thanks

Dear annyong people I have a deep silent hatred for at school,
Stop. Just stop. Yeah, I know you wanna look nice, but that doesnt mean you flat iron your hair
every morning and cake cemicals on your face. And please stop flirting with guys every second. Mostly, please stop talking in those annoying voices! Thank you.

Dear all teen girls of america,
Juts because I don't call one direction my 'babies' and want to marry them, and just because I prefer books over shopping, doesn't make me 'weird' and 'not a girl' Please, please stop with that! Cool it.

Dear M-
we all know.your smart and get A's, WE KNOW! And when you get something right, you brag. But the secone I beat you, I can't brag? I'm not as smart as you, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.
Let me have a second to be proud of myself. And when you explain something to me, I'M NOT 3
YEARS OLD! And please stop coming up with ways to kill me, cuz I'm runnig out of my own.
now he brings roses to his sweetheart
she lives most anywhere
He sees someone suffering
he knows that dispair
lennqn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheep » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 am

dear marionette dog,
why are you so hard to trade for?
Even in massive overpay nobody accepts.

sincerely,
vril

<3
Marine biology & scuba diving~
Bird photography ~
Pokemon and Overwatch <3
Novo Amor ~
My birbs . The lost city
Cheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldmohn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 am

Dear ___,
I want you to know what I think of you.
So here I go.
I like your blog, I like how you are funny and how you always help my sister. I like that you are not ashamed of the things you like and how you pull your thing trough,
You are braver and funnier than me.
BUT, please stop telling me stuff about yourself everytime we meet. I don't care how much time you spent in America.
Don't assume I particulary care for you, cause I don't.
And I warn you, if you do anything to my sister I dislike, I will take revenge.

Sincerly,
your friends younger sister
goldmohn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panhead » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:54 am

Dear Tuesday

Don't be rainy

- me
ImageImageImage
panhead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confliction » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 am

-edited-
Last edited by confliction on Mon May 19, 2014 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
confliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 am

Dear school,
Please have a major accident that lets me skip gym.
Thank you,
me

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 am

dear used-to-be-such-a-good-friend-to-me,

i really expected you to keep your promise this time. i mean, i know that you usually say things you don't mean to really do for me, and i've learned to take it in my stride even though it doesn't feel good, but you should have known how much this means to me. i know it isn't something that even matters all that much, but it still meant a lot at the time and it still hurts like a [removed] knife wound now.

why couldn't you respect the ONE wish that i had? i mean i feel stupid getting so worked up about this but you know the only reason i did it was that i thought i wouldn't be around soon. i'm back now, and i know i'm not gonna get the past back, but you did promise... i know you don't see it because i'm too scared of hurting you, but i'm very upset and angry. i would never say it to your face and i know it's not a big deal, the choice you made, and I KNOW THAT MY REQUEST WAS STUPID AND DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AND I KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ASKED ME I SAID IT DIDN'T REALLY MATTER, IT WAS OKAY, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT!! i kNOW THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE EITHER but i don't care... i just want somebody to understand what i REALLY mean for once, don't wanna be scared of hurting people any more when i tell the truth.

did you even ever actually THINK about it before you blindly said yes? DID YOU? come on tell me, tell me the truth and say that you didn't even consider what i was asking of you before you agreed. i just really, really wanted the best for everybody you know, and... you let me down, i expected more, i shouldn't have expected ANYTHING better than what you ended up giving me but you know what? i had the nerve to expect you to just keep the [removed] PROMISE you made me without questioning it or pressuring me or any of that [removed], and i was wrong and I APOLOGIZE FOR TRYING TO BE KIND AND TRUSTING YOU AS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!

forget what you said about giving me anything. i don't want or need it. you KNOW you would never give me that, so save yourself the guilt, i'm telling you right now that i don't want your gifts and your gratitude. "whatever i want," huh?

there i said i was sorry
are you happy now??

i hate you
you make me never want to go back there again
curls up on the computer and cries

no love from me today,
that /one/ girl who doesn't go to your school anymore
do you even remember me?
Last edited by Verdana on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate language
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noodle cat » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 am

Dear S,
    Ouch. I never though it would be you who struck me down. The last time i took a ride on the low side you were there for me and made it bearable. You helped me, got me through it, you even cried with and for me.
    I guess that other girl has changed your mind. Every since L came around you've been all over her. What am I know? Something you've thrown aside. A broken toy. It hurts you know. It really does. We use to be so close and now I feel like a stranger around you. I no longer feel comfortable around you. I hate it, but I live with it. You can't see how much it hurts me when I see you talking to her, laughing and joking.
    I told you about what happened, why im back down under. It felt like i poured my heart out and all you replied back with was "ok". Just a simple ok. It tore me, ripped me up and burned. When I saw your reply i was so angry and hurt and so many emotions flowed through me all at once. Thanks for being there for me once. Thanks for helping through the first low time. I appreciate that. I see a different you know though. I dislike you. Throwing me aside to talk to her, ignoring me. Thanks, ill keep all that in mind if she ever stops talking to you and you come crawling back to me, begging.
    -the lost girl
Image Image Image
"i could see it on your face it was rough"
noodle cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me