Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Wazaiyata » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

Dear _____,
I'm so sorry for what i've done... I didn't mean to harm you.
Yes I know our opinions disagree, but that's what makes us strong, you and me.
Now just because the topic was brought up again, you questioned ever becoming my friend....
I still love you and support you in every way i can
It's killing me that something as simple as an opinion is tearing us apart
I know a solution, if we start over. To mend a broken heart.
If we ever meet in person, i'd love to show you that it'll work and it's true
It will harm me in the most painful way
But I'll do anything to stay friends with you</3
~Waz
Wazaiyata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 am

dear body,

UGHASDFGHJKL;' STOP GETTING SICK OK I'M IN PAIN AND CUTTING SCHOOL IS NOT THE WAY TO GO I HAD TO TAKE A TEST TODAY AND YOU RUINED IT UGH STOP GETTING AND MAKING YOUR HEAD HURT IT'S NOT FUNNY. //rantover

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perplexedghost3. 3 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 am

Dear use to be crush,
To think I use to like you. Turned out that you're a want to ask girls out one after the other kind of guy. And to think I almost said yes. No I will never EVER like you again. You just tick me off now you're lucky I didn't see you when I found out your game or right now you would be 6 feet under the ground with your guts everywhere. I should of kept my mouth shut and never have talked to you.
~ A really ticked off Grell.
If you can't fly, then runʺ

perplexedghost3. 3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moceanu » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 am

Therese-
You know just as well as I do
that you don't like being the 'new A'.
I know that because every time you look away from one of your friends,
you immediately stop smiling.
You instantly get rid of any pretence that you're the happiest person alive, or what-have-you.
You drop your shoulders and your head drops a little further than usual.
No, this isn't from 'staring at you', because I don't do that. This is from noticing when something is wrong with the people I care about.
Why don't you be the person you actually are, and not the person they want you to be?
(Although I admit, me doing that has left me in a spot of a problem with C McGuire..... *-* )
'Nuff said.
Ily.
-Isobel.

Dear Computer,
STUPID COMPUTER ISOBEL IS HOW I SPELL IT SO GET OVER IT AND STOP PUTTING SQUIGGLY RED LINES UNDERNEATH IT!!!!!
-ME.
"remember how we forgot?
remember how no one ever really died in the wars we fought?
because each gunshot came from our fingertips
and we never really kept them loaded, just in case
because each enemy was a friend and none of it was about oil, religion or land
it was all just pretend;
remember how we used to bend reality
like we were circus strong men
like our imaginations were in shape then
like we were all
ninjas trained in the deadly art of "did not"
like "i totally got you!"
"...did not"
remember how we forgot?
"
Moceanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i made a new account » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:49 am

You,
No, actually. You seriously do need counselling.
None of that is true and no matter what I say you'll still believe that it is
but NO. It is my damn life so get the hall out of it.
You keep coming up with these fairytales and you are in such a bad place
that you believe them. miyomi is not and never has been real.
*foe list*
i made a new account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Dear parents,
Please come back soon. I'm stressed out of my mind because of my cousin...this sucks. :c He's such an invalid, it's so annoying having to babysit a guy over the age of 20 when it should be the other way around. I tried my best to keep the house clean, I just really want a hug right now.
Love, me

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dany. » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Dear so-called-boyfriend,
    I told you to stop flirting with the other girls in our class; then you called a really bad word.
    Then you started cheating on me, and lying staright to my face. I really stop needing you badly.
    You treated me like crap, I still love you. Just stop it, I don't want another cheater on my hands.
    - Me.
bye y'all
dany.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpuraPapilio » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Dear all of the horrible people in my class,

I got sick last Monday because of the keyboard I used. Not, it wasn't from you who claims to have infected everyone. I avoided you completely because of what you called me the week before; I didn't allow you to get close enough to pass on your germs. No, it wasn't from anywhere else in the college because I rarely touch other surfaces. No, I didn't catch it from outside of college. No, I didn't breathe in someone's infected carbon dioxide while walking behind them.

I caught it from the scummy keyboard I was using on Monday morning, and I can prove it! Tuesday I was at home all day doing housework and college work in my clean room on my clean laptop, and on Wednesday I had the anti-bacterial gel to wash my hands throughout the day in class. I ran out of it on Monday. See? Monday. Either some idiot sneezed on their hands then touched the keyboard, or in fact someone was disgusting enough to sneeze directly onto the keyboard. At least 7 other subjects, with about 20 students in each of them, use the same computer rooms as we do; none of us know who else comes in.

You laughed when I came to college on Thursday with anti-bacterial wipes to wipe down the PC I was using, calling me a retarded and weird person to be avoided at all costs. You singled me out and you, D, got the entire class to laugh openly at me and calling me names too cruel for this website.

But I had the last laugh.

Wiping the power button, the entire keyboard and the mouse, I pulled the anti-bacterial away from the equipment (Mmm! Yummy green apple scented!) the once white wipe was now black with dirt and yellow from sweat, grease and other germs. I held it up for everyone who was laughing to see. I made four of you "weak-stomached" girls run to the bathroom to be physically sick! Ha!

You laughed as I was hygiene-concious, but then you all have the cheek to ask me for a wipe to clean your computers?! Go away and leave me the h3ll alone, all of you. I'll be laughing when you catch something and I'll be nice and healthy once more.

If you all think that sidling up to me and begging for my help and opinions now after you all treating me worse than something unsightly on the bottom of your shoes every college day since August, you have another thing coming. I'm tired of being a doormat, and from now on I'll never volunteer to offer any information or answers in entire class discussions or small group discussions. I'll never voice my opinion anymore, because quite frankly I'm sick of being ridiculed for my neutral opinions or cut off. I'll never work as a group with any of you anymore; I'll never share my answers with you. I'll silently write the right answers down while the rest of you struggle. I'll stay silent. You'll never hear another word from me again, not even at break or lunch. And trust me, I will stay true to that vow; I never spoke a word for 2 years in my past, so don't think I'm joking.
Funny, you all think by ditching me at lunch break would make me sad, whereas infact that "loneliness" is exactly what I want. I want to sit quietly and listen to my metal music, while either reading a good fantasy novel on my Kindle or writing inspired parts for my fanfiction.

I'm glad most of you live a few towns over from me; that way I wouldn't have the unfortunate chance of bumping into any of you when I'm out in town at the weekend. I wouldn't be friends with any of you. I just put up with your presences because I have to. I'll be civil, but only because I'll be labelled as a bully and kicked out the course I'm paying myself. The guidance teacher knows what you all have done, and are still doing to me.

I hope you all get the comeuppance you deserve. I bet all of you were the bullies at school before college.

No love what-so-ever, only distain,

PurpuraPapilio
PurpuraPapilio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalDarkness316~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Dear R,
..i'm so sorry. i never meant to hurt you like that. i didn't know what you were going through, and i've been feeling horribly awful all day. I understand if you never speak to me again. I deserve it for being such a horrible person. if i could redo it, i would... but i can't, can i? I will stay away, since you probably hate me now.
I've never been so sorry in my whole life,
Royal.
Pet's name: Ruby
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Quote of the Week-
"I didn't know that I could still feel love... It gives me hope... "
RoyalDarkness316~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wazaiyata » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm

RoyalDarkness316~ wrote:Dear R,
..i'm so sorry. i never meant to hurt you like that. i didn't know what you were going through, and i've been feeling horribly awful all day. I understand if you never speak to me again. I deserve it for being such a horrible person. if i could redo it, i would... but i can't, can i? I will stay away, since you probably hate me now.
I've never been so sorry in my whole life,
Royal.

oh mah god ;A;
someone who feels the way i do
Wazaiyata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me