Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Tess » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

Here you can write a letter that you cannot send, but you can let those feelings out.

RULES - Breaking these rules will earn you a board warning.

• Do not use bad language. Replacing some of the letters with ** or other characters doesn't make your swearing acceptable.
  • Keep your post family-friendly. That means no mention of drugs, sex, abuse, suicide, self-harm, or other inappropriate topics.
  • Do not rant about a CS member or group of members - even anonymously.
  • If you have a problem with a post in this topic, report it to staff. We don't need mini-modding.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby sweet tea » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 am

dear J,

whenever you're near me, you brighten up my day. the way your eyes seem to smile and search for all the good things in me, the way you get nervous and start blushing when i catch your eye, the way i feel as close to home as i am able to get when i am with you, makes me think about life in all its goodness. you simply existing is enough for me. thank you for everything, your patience, your love, your guidance and advice and most of all, for being yourself.

truly, i am unable to express all of my gratitude. the thought of you not being next to me when i look over keeps me up at night. i know the best choice is to simply let go and move on, but how can one forget the one who gave their life meaning?

H.
Last edited by sweet tea on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

Dear girl I met at the pool,

You shouldn't steal my stuff and claim it as your own. I did not appreciate it when you took my conditioner and started squeezing it all over yourself. When I asked for it back, you said that it belonged to you and your sister. You weren't using sarcasm or even just joking around. Your voice was sure of yourself; you obviously thought you were right, even though you just picked it up while knowing that it didn't belong to you. 'Finders keepers, losers weepers' doesn't apply here, as I didn't lose the conditioner, I merely placed it down on a ledge so that I could adjust the heat of the shower. Refrain from taking my personal belongings next time, or even better, don't go near me again at all. I do not take kindly to these actions.

Clove
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:05 am

Dear ___

I, I just can't explain how much you mean to me. You make me so happy, that im crying. I love you, I really do. You aren't just a friend, your a sister. I wish I could send this letter to you, but I can't, because then you would think I'm gay.

Love, Cj

▬▬▬ Born to be king // ▬▬▬
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ in return
_______ [ a front row seat ] ↵ ↵

Foxerfly Adopts link link

-------------------------------

After all this time, now you come to visit
me, brother? Why? To mock?

I need your help. And I wish I could trust you...
If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for.

-------------------------------

[signature by galaxy cat ;;]
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macato » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:07 am

Dear self,
    Please stop procrastinating, I mean for the past to hours I've accomplished nothing but finishing a sudoku puzzle, walk my dog, and post stuff on cs. During school this doesn't seem to be a problem unless my teacher lets me sit in the office chair and I get distracted. I don't fill my house with a clutter of distracting objects it's just seems to be that the sudoku puzzle book that I haven't used in ages looks lonely, or my dog had a really bad day because it got discouraged that it couldn't chase it's tail stuff like that makes me distracted so please stop making things like sudoku puzzles in front of homework.
    Love,
    Self c:
- your local lesbian -
macato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kay. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am

Dear all Justin Bieber haters,

Justin Bieber is a talented singer. I am not a crazed fan. I just like his music. Do not make fun of us JB lovers. Like they do at school.
kay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanderingcacti » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:41 am

Dear ___,
Just because i have a long distance partner and not one who lives in Virginia does NOT mean I need counseling and it does NOT mean I am alone. I know plenty of other people who don't have partners, who have NEVER even had a romantic partner, and they are PERFECTLY HAPPY PEOPLE. Please, it's my relationship, my business. Unless my partner is abusing me, you don't need to get involved. In fact you don't have to control every aspect of my life. I am your daughter, not your toy. Just because I have a high C in a subject that I have trouble in, doesn't mean my grades are bad. I'm a ______ in _____ I don't need to be thinking about college or what career I'm going to pursue yet. I have _ more years so to that. I'll be fine. I always manage to get things in my life sorted out
Love, your daughter.
I really like the color blue
♚ εїз Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ εїз ♛
♠♣♥♦King♦♥♣♠

LIGHTS OFF
For other LOLO players: I do not treat with art, or c$. ONLY Pets or items. If i have nothing on your wishlist I can give you, you'll get a half trick. Which will just be a trade with a couple non wl pets on it
I can be revisited after oct 15th this year <3

wanderingcacti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Dear ....
This may sound really crazy, I mean I only just met you but I feel like I can tell you anything.
I have never met or spoken to anyone who seems to understand me as much as you.
I know we are completely different and yet we both share the same thing.
I would love to know if you felt the same way, I am probably just fantasizing like a lot of things but as you know, life is depressing if you don't believe.
Sadies x

_________

Dear People Of Parliament,
Stop messing up the country and charging people lots and lots of money so you can ride around in your fancy cars and live in your huge mansions! I know you say that you don't spend the peoples money on that but truth is, and everyone knows is, you do!
Instead of planning long and boring speeches that half the country do not understand and ignoring the peoples points and feelings, do something useful and fix the problem!
From the people!
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Dear girls at school,

Look, no matter how many times you tack 'Just kidding!' onto the end of your insults, doesn't mean they aren't insults. You're stupid/ugly/a loser/mean/a suck-up is an insult. It doesn't need to be said at all. You think you're so cool cause you have the money, and the clothes, and the clown makeup? Well, you're not! Just because you have that doesn't mean you have the right to insult other people. Why don't you just think about what comes out of your nasty mouthes, and then about how that makes me feel. Or at least make sure I'm not in the bathroom crying because my grandfather's in the hospital when you go in to insult me behind my back. Y'all are not cool, you're not funny, and you're not cute either. However, you most certainly are bullies.

With hopes of you're disappearance from my life, to make someone else miserable,
Saina.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle noire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Dear boy,

You completely broke my heart, ok? You cheated on me with multiple girls, and I was to blind to see it until it was right in front of me. I didn't listen to all those people that spoke the truth, and made a fool out of myself because of it. You caused a rift between me and a good friend, but we're closer than ever before because of you. Now that your girlfriend has broken up with you, it's not okay to try to win me back. 'Cause it 'ain't going to happen. I have a man that respects me a whole lot more than you ever did. He doesn't call me 'hot' or 'babe' he calls me 'honey' and 'beautiful', and I would take that over you any day. So how about you just go find some other girl to "charm" and maybe you'll finally see that I no longer need you in my life.

Without love, that girl you played.
┌───────────────────┐

Imagex
▬▬▬ [ FINE RAIN FALLING FROM A CLEAR SKY ] ▬▬▬

possible text? this is a huge wip sorry.

└───────────────────┘
┌───────────────────┐

wow another text box what am i gonna do with so much space?

└───────────────────┘
belle noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me