Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby The BadWolf » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 am

Dear _____,

Stay strong. Hope you're okay. Love you even though you don't feel the same.

Wolf.
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMisfitXx » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 am

Dear Tan,
Im sorry, it just wasnt working out. Im abig girl with needs and since you live so far away I cant get hugs or kisses. Im sorry.
Your Ex,
Em

Dear B,
If any of C's friends are interested, so am I! :thumbup:
Love,
Kluster
I think my heart is breaking...
I'm not trying to be my saint, I don't want to be president someday, I'm just trying to make my way...oops my bad i never said id ever get it right! :p
Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white, don't you cry i'm here now, ill be your nightlight...carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind, luna you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind...isn't it great to be different, isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are.../)(\

I'll keep going, just stay by my side [<3] i beg you, please please dont let this life go to waste...
I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair...I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace...I am the who in the call who's there, i am the wind blowing through your hair...I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!
This is Halloween!
I'm tired of: being fat/ugly, being lazy, being judged, being ignored, being the wierd girl, being hated, being a freak, being hurt, having no privacy, hating myself.
xXMisfitXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undertaker. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 am

Dear Mom,
Seriously?! Just leave me alone! I didn't do anything. I literally just walked in, and started to say something. Then you're just like "shut up!" Well, whatever. I'll sulk in my room and ignore you for the rest of the day.
Love,
Your daughter
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
undertaker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightmoon » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 am

Dear Megan,

What. What are you pretending to know and hold over me? You don't know anything about me. You really don't. So shut up with the "of course"s and the dirty looks.

Do you want to know what I know about you? Why I should have a right to be just as rude to you? Your "best friend" told me everything.

I bet you didn't know that. Hmm?

I'm not one for grudges or blackmail, but you're really making me angry. I still don't really know how I feel about you, not for sure, but I know things that you don't want out. You don't want to mess with me.

I hope you know how even your "bestie" hates you, too.

-Bay
"There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear <3

Due to real life, I'm extremely inactive right now. So if I don't have my pets organized enough, I might not be accepting trades for a while. Sorry! ~Midnightmoon.
midnightmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMisfitXx » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Dear Tan,
I dont want you anymore, im only with you because im protecting you. We both know wht you said you would do if I left you...*sigh* I dont want to deal with that anymore. Please, just let me go.
Love,
Em

Dear Self,
I honestly dont know whats wrong with you. I have no idea why so many guys want you. But i hate it.
Love,
Em
I think my heart is breaking...
I'm not trying to be my saint, I don't want to be president someday, I'm just trying to make my way...oops my bad i never said id ever get it right! :p
Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white, don't you cry i'm here now, ill be your nightlight...carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind, luna you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind...isn't it great to be different, isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are.../)(\

I'll keep going, just stay by my side [<3] i beg you, please please dont let this life go to waste...
I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair...I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace...I am the who in the call who's there, i am the wind blowing through your hair...I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!
This is Halloween!
I'm tired of: being fat/ugly, being lazy, being judged, being ignored, being the wierd girl, being hated, being a freak, being hurt, having no privacy, hating myself.
xXMisfitXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluebird22 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Dear Mom,

I know you cut your foot on a piece of glass today, and I feel bad for that, I really do. But I live in physical pain everyday and do not get do just sit on the couch, and order people around. I still have to do school/homework, clean, take care of my pets, do PT, and take my meds on time. By the way, that package didn't come in the mail just for you, it came for the whole family so stop calming it's yours and not sharing a single thing. I'm grateful for everything you do for me, and try to do my best to please you, but you don't seem to see that. Ordering me around, and yelling doesn't make me do thing any better. I here what you say about me to Dad, and really don't appreciate nasty comments. your my mom, and I will always love you in the end, but sometimes it is very hard.

Love,
your daughter

Dear pets,
Thank you, thank you for always being there. Your my counselor, comedian, best friend, pillow, blanket, and mostly my escape. What I feel when I'm with you unexplainable. Yes, you sometimes get on my nerves but I'll always love you in the end. Sophie, you are my first dog, and are with my though thick and thin. When I had surgery you stayed my me and forgave my every time I accidentally hit you with my crutch. I love you to the ends of the earth, you are my girl Sophie. Waffles, My prize winning bunny. You are one amazing rabbit. Always a bundle of energy and finding some way to get into mischief. Your a trooper during fair when all the kids-and adults-pet you and try to pet your nose you eye. We will some day go on to state fair where I'm sure you will beat every other rabbit. Daly, Where would my riding be without you. You give me a run for my money every time I mount. But we always have the best of times. I haven't been riding you for very long, but already I feel a connection with you. The way you perk your ears when I come get you is the sweetest thing, or when I come to your stall and you start sniffing my pockets to see if I brought you any thing it so cute <3. My heart aches for you when ever we are apart. You are the best horse, and no matter how bad of a ride we have, there is always a silver lining when I'm on you. Each and every one of you are close to my heart and life would be no fun if I didn't have you all in it. :)
Bluebird22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 pm

To the hopeless romantics,

Do you remember the first time you saw love? The first time you saw that guy, that girl, and your stomach felt funny and your heart sped up? Do you remember a red face and cold hands? An awkward laugh and a nervous smile? Well don't forget it.

Do you remember when you found the one? When you laughed together but weren't "together"? Do you remember how often you thought of that laugh? Don't lose the memory.

We work hard to get where we're at. We fight, we defend, we battle and struggle. Even the sting of hate and the shock of a break up can't stop us. I know I'll see you tomorrow, we'll talk tomorrow, and I hold that in my heart. When you hate yourself you can't love. For the burdened back and the tired eyes - don't forget.

Ky
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby This Kane U Speak Of » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Hey Mom,
At the moment, I would really appreciate it if you would go die in a hole. Or at least leave me alone.But don't worry, as much as i really want you to die in a hole, I want to also. I have okay grades. I can get them up. But yelling at me will not make me concentrate more and I was actually get work done, but I'm so tired that I just want to fall into bed. And this is my fault. I get that. No need to point out how much a failure your daughter is. You daughter who happens to have a 3.75 GPA for quarter 1. Yes I can be an idiot. Yes i procrastinate. But if you send me to a therapist... I will lie to them. I don't like therapists. They stress me out and make me less likely to talk to them. This is why you can't take away my electronics. i need someplace to vent. And i would rather vent to strangers who won't judge me than to someone who will actually see me and make me feel like crap. so piss off. Leave me alon. Let me deal with my issues and my crappy life.
I know I love you, sometimes you just make it hard. Really hard. So much that I just want to cry. And i do, but you don't care. You don't realize that nothing you do will make me get my work in. You don't get that this is something that I have to accomplish on my own.
This Kane U Speak Of

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xKingKade » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Dear, _______.

You worthless booktalk projects I HATE CHUUUUU D:
xKingKade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Dear Parents;

Do you know how that makes me feel? I talk and then get cut off and then try to talk again and then again get cut off again. My friends probably wonder why I talk so freaking much! I never get to talk and say what I want at home, so I talk more to my friends. And I keep quiet in class so the inbetween and lunch and studyhall is like freedom. Y U NO understand?
It hurts the most because it doesn't happen, every now and then. It happens like all the time. I get that you love eachother (thank goodness you do <33) and don't see eachother during the day and want to talk. But you always tell me when I tell you how I feel (not about this directly) about things, you always say: just be yourself, don't let anyone be you for you. Well muffins! How am I supposed to do that if I can't even express myself at home, where I feel most comfortable?!?!? Luckly I have my German and Bohemian ancestors running through my blood, screaming "Don't give in! Don't give in!"

With Love and trying to make you see my point,
Your third daughter
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me