Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby xXMisfitXx » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 am

Dear Girl Who Wants to Beat Me Up,
I woud rather not fight, and please leave me and my friends alone. I have too much stress as it is. Just go die or something.
Hate,
Kluster

Dear J,
I had no idea, im not sure if I want to do tht aymore. Maybe I should just stay away from guys.
Love,
Kluster

Dear Tan,
Just let me go :cry: I dont love you anymore. Please, just let me go!
"Love",
Em

Dear exes,
I hate you. You ruined my trust in guys.Go fall i a hole, no a bottomless pit.
Hate,
Em
I think my heart is breaking...
I'm not trying to be my saint, I don't want to be president someday, I'm just trying to make my way...oops my bad i never said id ever get it right! :p
Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white, don't you cry i'm here now, ill be your nightlight...carry the peace and the coolness of night, and carry my sorrow in kind, luna you're loved so much more than you know, may troubles be far from your mind, and forgive me for being so blind...isn't it great to be different, isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are.../)(\

I'll keep going, just stay by my side [<3] i beg you, please please dont let this life go to waste...
I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair...I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace...I am the who in the call who's there, i am the wind blowing through your hair...I am the shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!
This is Halloween!
I'm tired of: being fat/ugly, being lazy, being judged, being ignored, being the wierd girl, being hated, being a freak, being hurt, having no privacy, hating myself.
xXMisfitXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Airplane » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 am

Dear ____,
You know, if someone wastes an hour of their life baking you a birthday cake, the least you could do was EAT the piece i offered you. You and your "clique" just stare at me and go "Uh...no thank you!" yeah, your not welcome. Sorry, but that really offended me.I guess more Chocolate wacky cake for me! :roll:

Have a happy birthday, your "friend"
Off we go, Into the wild blue yonder, Climbing high, Into the sun.
JBDs wrote:Image

On hiatus for a while~

Airplane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Lannie] » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am

Dear Mouth Appliance..

I do not like you... I cannot sing anymore.. or rap.. or even talk! I can't pronounce my own name and I have to say a speech tomorrow infront of my english class... I'm skipping.. Thanks .. Thanks Alot....
Sincerely the girl who can't even pronounce her own name anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
[Lannie]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoyalDarkness316~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 am

Dear schoolwork,
I'm begging you, when i'm gone tomorrow, PLEASE don't be a mountain, i don't need it! I like choir, and i'm going to have fun, but i don't want to have a mountain of homework. Please?

ugh,
Royal
Pet's name: Ruby
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

Quote of the Week-
"I didn't know that I could still feel love... It gives me hope... "
RoyalDarkness316~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Dear stupid self,

STOP PROCRASTINATING. SERIOUSLY.

No love,
Clove
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dizzy hurricane. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 pm

dear competitive speach team coach,

by the way, the starbucks deal is still on. you promised us last year that if we placed first as a team we'd get starbucks. even though it's a new year, there are still a lot of us that are on the team again this year. so. if we place first, you better buy us starbucks. -____-

dear 'friend,'

just because i'm not in the same fandom as you doesn't mean we can't still be friends. we used to hang out all the time, until you found that wretched show 'hetalia'. now, it's pretty much consumed your whole life and now you only talk to 'hetaliatards'. i really miss you, you were one of my best friends. it's actually possible to have friends that disagree with what you like or who aren't in your fandom. hetalia is not all-powerful and the world does not revolve around it.

and spreading rumors about me behind my back isn't right either.

[ note to anyone reading this: i've seen a few episodes of hetalia and it's pretty cool. i'm not saying it's wretched because i think it's a horrible show - i don't think that. i'm saying it's wretched because it's ruining this friendship i've had since the first grade. ]

previously soul;
call me hurricane
u should visit my world of text
dizzy hurricane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanderingcacti » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Dear English teacher,
AMG Y U GIVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK??
For ONCE in my life I actually HAVE to do the homework over the coarse of a few days instead of in one night, and this isn't even a project!
From,
A student o3o

Dear random colleges i've never heard of who are sending me e-mails,
HOW DID YOU GET MY E-MAIL ADDRESS??
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
Confuzzeled,
Rioo
I really like the color blue
♚ εїз Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ εїз ♛
♠♣♥♦King♦♥♣♠

LIGHTS OFF
For other LOLO players: I do not treat with art, or c$. ONLY Pets or items. If i have nothing on your wishlist I can give you, you'll get a half trick. Which will just be a trade with a couple non wl pets on it
I can be revisited after oct 15th this year <3

wanderingcacti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Ash's-Outlaw- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Dear boyfriend:
You're crazy. I love you so much. It's..everything about you. When you rub my hand when you hold it...I die. Its the best thing ever I swear. Our friends were freaking out, I don't know if you realized, after you kissed me today at school. I don't care. A perfectly handsome, amazing boy who I love so very much kissed me again, which was perfect. You make everything better love...

Love,
-L-P-

P.S: Your new profile picture drives me crazy...so handsome...
ωнєη ℓιƒє ℓєανєѕ υѕ ʙʟɪɴᴅ,
ℓσνє кєєρѕ υѕ ᴋɪɴᴅ,
ιт кєєρѕ υѕ ᴋɪɴᴅ,
ωнєη уσυ'νє sᴜғғᴇʀᴇᴅ єησυgн,
αη∂ уσυя sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ιѕ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ,
уσυ'яє gяσωιηg ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ƒяσм тнє ғɪɢʜᴛ

ImageImageImage

{Ask Me Anything}
Image Image
Image Image
L
I
N
K
I
N

P
A
R
K
-Ash's-Outlaw-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Dear little annoyances,

Please stop it.
    I don't even know why you're annoying me right now,
    I just can't help but feel peeved at you.
    So just stop that please.
    Yea.
    I need sleep.
    Why can't I sleep.
    Oh yea.
    You little annoyances.

- N
I lurk mostly. they/no pronouns.

ᴀs - ғᴛ - ᴇʟᴅ
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nz rox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Dear J,

We haven't spoken face to face in 2 years and yet you called me your girlfriend and said you loved me on facebook, I just don't understand how that was possible. I wanted to break up with you because I didn't feel anything anymore, but the day I was about to, turned out to be your birthday. And so I waited about two weeks, the day before yesterday, my friend brought you to me so I could end it. But as soon as I saw you, I knew I still really liked you. And I did the most stupid thing and said "Never mind" and rushed off to my friend again. And so I still like you. But I don't feel like you do. Because if you did, you'd come here and speak to me by now. Why are we so messed up? I want to actually go out. Not "go out" and never see each other. Plus, haven't you noticed that as soon as we started "dating" it just grew awkward? How does that even work? I want to be myself with you. Not my awkward self. Sure maybe I'll act a little different but I would want to generally be myself.
I know we were trying to be 'secret' or whatever because we didn't want our siblings and parents to know, but I don't care about that anymore. I just want to be open so we can actually speak.
So, I don't know how this is going to work out. What I'm going to have to do. Or how I'm going to do it.
Please understand. Because I don't.

Dear A,

Your really sweet. I get the idea that you like me, considering all the glances and smiles. I really like you too. But I don't get butterflies like with when I saw J. Not yet anyways. I love how you actually speak to me and you're really sweet. But I have a boyfriend right now, and it's J, since you are new and he's in the other half of the year group, you may not know him. But I do have one. At least, that's what he says.
I may not look it, but I'm lost. I don't have any clue what to do.
Please understand. Because I don't.
willing to trade
Nathan Sykes wrote: Everyday is like a blank page, you never know what is going to be written.
- Nathan Sykes, The Wanted.

hardly active here anymore, but hello! (▰˘◡˘▰)

nz rox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me