What early Childhood memories do you have?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What early Childhood memories do you have?

Postby Micks » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am

My earliest memory was, this is gonna sound totally strange i know but i even checked with my mom and she was even surprised i remembered lol, when i was 6 months old and there was this CPR class at my house. i have no clue how i remember that but i just do, and it's so detailed in my mind like i can still remember the instructor and all my family members who were there. strange..

But another memory i have is when i was about 3 years old and i won a race in colorado between kids that were ages 3 - 7. And out of all the kids there, i ran the fastest! i won 5 dollars lol, pretty cool huh? :'D
And when i was 5 my mom ripped up the vhs of the nightmare before christmas, because she thought i would turn into a goth kid when i grew up. it was my favorite movie when i was 5 :C

but i always have loved the shows since i was like.. 5 or 6 or something: courage the cowardly dog, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, aaand.. what was it.. OH rocko's modern life, catdog, and the angry beavers. yeeey :'D
You may have noticed
that i'm

not all there...

Myself..

I replaced the color black <3
Micks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 am

I remember I went to the zoo with my family and my uncle, and the gas tank a couple of kilometers blew up... I ate a giant freezie and fell asleep. I only had about half the awesome cartoons you guys did, Canada only able to broadcast some.
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftnose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 am

I remember slipping and hitting my head on a baby bathtub thing... that might be the cause for most of the things wrong with me now! HA! I HAVE AN EXCUSE! *runs out laughing and comes back in calmly*

anyways, i remember a dream i had and all the bathtub toys went down the drain.

oh and i remember my friend, he goes to a different school now and i haven't seen him in like forever D=
we used to be like bffs, but idk wat happened and last time i seen him was briefly at a bonfire one of our friends had about 5 or more years ago. my mom ran into his mom a few days back, though.
Swiftnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 am

Swiftnose wrote:oh and i remember my friend, he goes to a different school now and i haven't seen him in like forever D=
we used to be like bffs, but idk wat happened and last time i seen him was briefly at a bonfire one of our friends had about 5 or more years ago. my mom ran into his mom a few days back, though.

Same thing happened to me... he was such a good friend in pre-school.
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:08 am

One of my earliest memories is my brother breaking me out of the playpin, (I told that story in school once and everyone starting saying 'Prison Break x])

Sitting on my dad's lap watching Woody WoodPecker ( Epic TV show <3) And Simpsons, Hey Arnold and of Course the Rugrats.

Also watching War Film after War film with my dad. (He always watchs War Films')

And going to mass everyday with my grandmother.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am

I remember when I vomitted on my dad at about 6 months. Well I know I vomitted because my dad told me about it, but in my memory I didn't XD My dad was just playing with me in his room, and then I freeze... and then he starts calling my mom, still holding me above his head (meanwhile liquid was slowly dripping to his shoes DX; ) And then my mom comes and puts me on the bed on a towel... then I don't remember XD

Random memory.
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitten; » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:50 am

I remember when I was a baby, and my mom had put me in front of the TV to watch Electric Company. It's still one of my favorite shows, lol. Anyway, I "accidentally" found the remote and changed it to Discovery Channel and watched Mythbusters. xD
kitten;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I have so many childhood memories, but I don't feel like posting them all. So I'll only post my injuries. I remember that I got hurt a lot. x'D

When I was 4 I was standing on the edge of one of those kiddie pools. I slipped off the edge and had a concussion (I fell face-first onto concrete). I had to go to the Emergency Room. When I was 5, my sister accidentally slammed a door into my face. Once again, ER. In 2nd Grade or something, someone accidentally slammed a door into my face (I have bad luck with doors, don't I?) and knocked a tooth out. Another time (I forget what age I was) I tried walking between two thorny bushes. I ended up with scratches all down left arm. It took 7 bandages to cover most of the cuts, then we ran out of banages. Once my dad accidentally knocked one of my teeth out (I forget how).

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftnose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Aurore wrote:I have so many childhood memories, but I don't feel like posting them all. So I'll only post my injuries. I remember that I got hurt a lot. x'D

When I was 4 I was standing on the edge of one of those kiddie pools. I slipped off the edge and had a concussion (I fell face-first onto concrete). I had to go to the Emergency Room. When I was 5, my sister accidentally slammed a door into my face. Once again, ER. In 2nd Grade or something, someone accidentally slammed a door into my face (I have bad luck with doors, don't I?) and knocked a tooth out. Another time (I forget what age I was) I tried walking between two thorny bushes. I ended up with scratches all down left arm. It took 7 bandages to cover most of the cuts, then we ran out of banages. Once my dad accidentally knocked one of my teeth out (I forget how).

Oh that reminds me!
Once my friend and I were sliding down a slide on our stomachs and I ended up hanging off the side with my two front teeth ._.
Then another time my friend's brother went to punch me in the gut, I ducked, and he knocked out one of my teeth. >.<
Swiftnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakarilynx » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Swiftnose wrote:
Aurore wrote:I have so many childhood memories, but I don't feel like posting them all. So I'll only post my injuries. I remember that I got hurt a lot. x'D

Oh that reminds me!
Once my friend and I were sliding down a slide on our stomachs and I ended up hanging off the side with my two front teeth ._.
Then another time my friend's brother went to punch me in the gut, I ducked, and he knocked out one of my teeth. >.<

I have a lot of injury memories from my childhood too! (I'm a total klutz though)
So when I was about 3, we had just moved into our new house and I fell off the porch into a cactus that was planted by the door. I was totally covered in cactus needles and it stunk having to get them all out. Then, I was in a serious car accident when I was 5. I nearly died from internal injuries, but luckily I survived, sadly the girl in the other car didn't. (That is one of my most tramatic memories) Then when I was 6 I fell off my bike really hard and had to get stitches in my arm. And then when I was 7 I fell off the monkey bars at school and fractured my arm, had to get surgery, and wore a purple cast for most of my 2nd grade year. :lol: Most of my memories are injury memories!
Sakarilynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me