Masquerade time! (a topic about suits and dressing up)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Masquerade time! (a topic about suits and dressing up)

Postby SaltyToothpaste » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am

Masquearade parties, Halloween, or just playing around... as a kid I always loved those events, just because the fact that you got to dress up in some awesome different clothes and suits... Though lately as I got older, most people around me outgrew it, there's no longer such things happening around her :B whish is a shame since it is, wickedly fun dressing up. I try to catch every opportunity I get (I was in the 2009 Stockholm zombie walk - awesome~!!!1)
but still, there's not much P: I really need to check up this more xD
I tried making a cool monster suit with a moveable jaw last year for halloween, but I got really sick and didn't manage to finish it in time u__u

Anyway, I thought... What's your thoughts about this, anyone else out there like me who love dressing up as crazy stuff? :'D
Anyone got any cool suits to share? @w@ I'd love to see~ also some tips on building suits or such of any kind would be great to hear c: any events like these happening around the world? Roleplaying? :'D anything to the subject, feel free to tell and discuss

I can tell I recently got the most amazing thing ever... or well, I'm in love with it @w@;; I managed to get a hold of a gas mask, original Swedish model from 1954 in it's original package~ and only 50 SEK, so it's cheap too 8D
it looks so cool, I just never get a good excuse to wear it in public :'3
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
FAQ
♦ No, I do not collect the CS pets. Why? I don't want to.
NO NEED TO SEND ME TRADES.
♦ The linearts in the oekaki have been deleted - if there's anything left of
them saved anywhere I don't mind them being used, but under the same rules:
Only take credit for your editing, and do not use it to gain anything of real or virtual values(=do not sell it)
♦ I do no longer make the winking avatars; free templates can be found [here] instead
♦ I am pretty much completely inactive here, if you need to contact me desperately - talk to Skritnaja.
TUMBLR
SaltyToothpaste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me