Something tells me this isn't right...

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Global Warming is causing earthquakes?

IN YOUR FACE! GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!
15%
Yes, of course!
10%
Meh.
21%
No, its a stupid idea!
23%
GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T EVEN REAL, MORON!
10%
Um...wow.
21%

Total votes : 39

Re: Something tells me this isn't right...

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 am

FeatherLostForever wrote:Yeah. xD Actually, they looked a long way back, there was one guy saying Global warming was real...he wasn't even a scientist, and all the real scientists believed him. Although...there's a small chance that I was wrong...but I doubt it. *shot twice*

maybe a farmer?

as for earthquakes being caused by that, wow what nutjobs. that is what sensationalism and ignorance does.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 am

It's all Al Gore's fault. He's stupid. XD He preaches all this sh*t about global warming, and THEN, of course; THEN, he flies around in a friggin' JUMBO JET!!!! ALL BY HIMSELF! GRR! D:<
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

In my opinion Global warming is real, But what does global warming to do with earthquackes...Nothing that I know of. Earthquackes are to do with the plates under the crust.
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lock » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A SOMEWHAT OFF TOPIC NATURE RANT! 83

I guess I'm technically an enviormentalist, but the idea of global warming doesn't make too much sense to me. I mean, air pollution definitely happens (look at any city and see the smoke and crap coming out of the factories.), but it's totally not causing the world to heat up.
Sure, we're screwing the planet up, but not in the way people think... Most people claim that we cause global warming, and that we should do something to hepl, but then they pollute the night sky with light, litter, throw out food (I compost - feed the squirrels, and everything goes back to the earth a lot easier), and support the horrendously disturbing industries of meat, eggs, and milk products. (I only buy products that aren't too bad for the animals.)

Sorry 'bout that. xD
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 am

I dunno which products are good for the animals and which aren't, so I just buy my favourite brands (or, rather, the kind they put out in the stores), and that's it. XD

No, it's not ALL our fault. ^.^; Climate change has a bunch to do with it, too, you know! They've only recorded the Earth's temperatures for a few hundred years or so (not long at all, considering how long the world has been around....). There was an Ice Age in the Middle Ages, and we're currently in a Stone Age or somethin'. An ice age could happen, yes; but global warming won't happen. :3

'Sides, back in the caveman days, they used fire. That pollutes the air. Did they care? Noupe. So, there. :P
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejeans » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 am

The other day; my friend asked our CSPE teacher 'Will global warming make Ireland wamring?' and the teacher anwsered 'Ireland is one of the only crountries which will get colder.' Of corse only Ireland could get colder XD
ImageImage
"I was a singer
Not a very popular one"
bluejeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me