your personality, 3 elements

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

your personality, 3 elements

Postby pizzas and scream » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 am

hi, let me make this make sense.

if i were good and productive and a writer, I think it would be cool to make an overly complicated fragment of character creation, like how we have or Zodiac and the Japanese (and others?) have blood types derermining personality.
only, this time it has "3 elements", a trine. The whole, true self, the emotional and anylitial part of yourself.
I think it would be cool and fun to have other people play with the idea, it can be fun to see how other people can accoisate them self this way.

for overly complicated, and a rich world, I think it would be cool to go beyond "wind, water, fire, earth", and combine Western and Eastern, and a bunch of other unknown "elements", obscure ones and ones made "for fantasy". "thunder" is not an element.

also, not only do we have a huge amount of elements, and parts of our-self, but it is expressed in Masculine, Feminine and Neutral.

I think it would be so cool, to see how many others will think them self to have "feminine fire, for my emotional part of my self", and explain why, and what it means to them.

that is the rule, to explain, that is the point of it. you just don't say "my thinking and logical part of me is a netural earth", you say explain the reasoning.

I have the list of elements, some I need to say what they are because they are hard to explain. others come from other cultures. it is kind of mangled if something is missing that should of been here, and mixed into another element from mythology/philosophy please add.

I had a list somewhere that had up to 13. you can look up Bön,godai , and other cultures.
====================
Earth(think rocks, gems. Maybe dirt, but dirt is "organic" minerals can count)
wood(think plants, trees, organic earth)=Eastern
Air/wind
Fire
Metal(could of been from earth, or the marraige of fire and earth)=Eastren
Kinetic(non organic energy, you can also think of this as "lightning"

"atomic"(i have no other word for this, a primal energy,)

==========

as for rules aginst fighting I have no clue, one is supposed to be the only one who knows them-self best, nobody could say "you don't seem like a wood soul person", if you want to cry "this post is evill" there has got to be 60 others like it. You know "what is your sign' type of topics.

so think of this as a kind of "zodiac" only with 3 elements, 3 parts of self, and 3 "genders". and have fun, lets learn.

I don't know myself good to share.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: your personality, 3 elements

Postby pizzas and scream » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

comon this'll be fun. or would you rather have a "what videogame character were you in a past life" topic?
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: your personality, 3 elements

Postby Enoch » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Interesting! I'm going to grow up to be a writer but I'm already making up stories. This whole thing of elements and personality sounds like a cool new idea for a story.

Frankly, I always thought my logical side was a netural air/wind, my thinking was a feminine fire, and my inner philosophy and imagantion was a netural atomic. Logic works as my ideas about the world and what not are unsteady (like my belief in other demensions and the idea that time is only an illusion), thinking is fire as I have a passion in my thoughts that makes it burn, and my imagantion is atomic because there is nothing else to describe my imaganation better than primal.
Enoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me