Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Kyle_Tatore » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:11 pm

the weirdest dream I have ever had was kinda bloody
me my sister and my mom and my younger brother were out doing stuff and we all got killed off by this guy and we all came back as if we never died

and we went into the house of the guy who killed us and I heard a whisper
"counting doors stealing wheels..."
I honestly woke up and searched for what that could have ment and it ment noting but I laugh at this dream every time I think of it
Kyle_Tatore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 pm

In my dream, me and my parents were going to a sports event even though we aren’t really into sports, because everyone who went would get a free item from the people running the event. They had a pretty nice selection of stuff. I got a small giraffe plush, my mom got some seeds for the garden, and my dad got a fancy chocolate bar, which he ate while watching the game. When it was over, we went home. However, I didn’t see the plush I had gotten. My parents searched the whole car for it, but they didn’t find it.

After we decided it was gone for good, my mom offered to let me plant her seeds. We got out a pot and put some dirt in it, and then I opened the packet to find large white beans, which was strange because the packet had been labeled as a flower mix. I showed my mom them. She said to just plant them anyway.

The next day, I went to the pot to check on the seeds, but it wasn’t there. My dad said to look in the side yard. I did that and saw a full-grown, really weird tree. It had white and black bark like a birch, but it was much shorter than a birch tree, and had orange leaves even though it was the middle of summer. It also had huge blue flowers and huge white buds with red spots that the flowers had come out of. I went outside to take a closer look at it. When I got close, I also noticed little green things that looked like pea pods hanging off the branches. I picked one and broke it open. Inside was a white bean, like the seed the plant had grown from.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumbledtower » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:29 am

Small detail from a dream I had: I had a dream inside of the dream. It seemed normal at the time.

My dreams are often cohesive and story-like, so I write them down. How many of you keep dream journals as well?
crumbledtower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:49 am

I dreamed that the summer event on CS was skipped this year. :roll:
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby actmissing999 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:07 am

ooh, look! i should come to general discussion more often.
this one's really wild and long, and none of it would make sense without the full details, so i'll copy it from discord and size it down a lil bit :

me and my family were at this cool hotel/museum that was really famous, and one of the elevator had like this glass dome sealing that was like, puzzle pieces. and it started rolling around and around for some reason, and the tile floor was like, one giant piece, and my baby sister who was named candy fell off onto the solid floor. the tile floor was like super thick, and it was going really fast, so i was like CANDY!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!! bc i was afraid she was going to be smashed? but she just bumbled around and. didn't get smashed. and at one point we were smashed against the glass and the glass was falling away and my mom just yelled at me to jump, so i did and we were in like this minecraft plain. it was so surreal and the firefighters were upset.
and, at one point, len kagamine was my big brother, and we went to a basketball game. i caught the ball and threw it at his face. these cosplayers of len (?) started appearing too, and they were like sirens and they were mocking him until he threw a boot at them and then they threw some kind of goop at him and he just. screamed. it went back and forth and back and forth, and once the goop got in my hair and i threw it at one of the sirens but it completely missed and like, flew into the ocean (we were on a ship?). the siren was like, a really tiny one and started sobbing, i was like, IM SO SORRY OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I CAN GO GET IT IM REALLY SORRY, and the siren wasn't even listening to me, and len was trying to hold me back like SHUT UP THEY DONT CARE LETS GO. i fell out of the ship and len tried to save me before i got distracted by some weird dolphins that were like tangled in this really tight ball and almost drowned!
and, at one point before the whole basketball game on the ship thing, i was there and i saw my class, but they were all students from NDRV3. the only people i remember seeing are shuichi and miu, and we were really good friends but len despised her. we all had secret rooms to unlock that nobody else was allowed in, and i remember seeing miu unlock hers and it was like.. a really tiny vent into the room. i didn't actually see her go in so?? okay then. and i never really tried to unlock mine.
edit: also, i just looked back and remembered :
len was about to cut off my leg (like jokingly) because it was locked, and i was like NO LEN QUIT IT I WILL HURT YOU and he was all WELL YOU CANT WALK ANYMORE SO WE HAVE TO CUT IT OFF which was totally something my dad would say, so, naturally, my dad was agreeing with him, and i just kicked him in the face.

tldr :
1. my baby sister that doesnt even exist almost got crushed by some crazy elevator.
2. len was my brother and started some weird war with some sirens that looked like him.
3. then i almost drowned.
4. ndrv3 students were my classmate and miu was tons more chill than she is ingame.
5. i kicked len in the face.
ashton ; he/she
i no longer use chicken smoothie but i'd love to talk!
you can find my current info here

actmissing999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skellaton » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:12 pm

the funniest/weirdest dream i have ever had was probably one i had about a year ago where i was on a train with shrek and fiona drove up in a subaru wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket and took him
jahsdfgds oh yeah i once dreampt that everyone got ice cream but i got slightly less than everyone else and I woke up crying,, this was actually not that long ago
call me gray
. capricorn . US . infp . 18
i am probably listening
to elliott smith
twitter

skellaton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpylove » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 pm

I have crazy sad dreams, like I die being a hero in most of them *I swear I’m not a narcissist, I just like attention apparently* here are some highlights:

-Some superhero academy? (I saved a super villain and almost drowned..? Weird i know

-Sacrificing myself in some sort of hunger games thing..? But with my school.. and classmates.. it was weird as heck.

And my favorite (not sad but i remember it so vividly I kid you not)

- A DREAM FROM KINDERGARDEN.
So I’m at a park (close to my house) and it’s like a jail? But for Disney characters?? So in real life, they’re bathrooms. But in my dream, they were the cells..? And there was a spotlight and EVERYTHING. but there’s this rock that’s just kinda there.. so I saved.. MICKY FRIGGIN MOUSE. MISKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE. HIM. And the dream ended with me driving away in a getaway car :Cringe:
Derpylove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Ok, so I keep having this recurring dream, and it's making me hate monkeys. So, I wake up and go to my living room, but my family isn't there. Instead, it's a bunch of monkeys, with really long, thin limbs and huge heads. I asked where my family was, and you know what they said? "We are your family, _______." Then they start hugging me? It really creeps me out, and I always wake up crying. . . I hate this dream, but I keep having it. . .
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:44 am

So When I got my first lucid dream, I made the stupid idea of making everyone turn into leather boots, for no reason at all. And then when i tried to turn myself into one, i ended up just falling over and all the leather boots came angrily and started stomping on me and then i woke up.

┍━━━Image━━━┑
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
┕━━━Image━━━┙
............𝙘 𝙤 𝙢 𝙥 𝙡 𝙚 𝙩 𝙚 𝙡 𝙮...𝙖 𝙡 𝙤 𝙣 𝙚

┍━━━━Image━━━━┑
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
┕━━━━Image━━━━┙
.........-- 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 --
.......𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚
........or we aren't

&
ʙ

ʜ

ʀ

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:43 am

I already posted this on the pound pets thread this morning, but I still can’t get over it-

I had a dream last night that I had logged onto chicken smoothie and went to the pound. It had about 3 minutes before opening, so I decided to quickly check the adoptions group. For some reason, the adoptions group alone had a total of 12122121211211211122 (or some insanely large amount of 1’s and 2’s, way more pets than the pound actually holds, or probably even exist on the website.) pets. I went back to the pound and refreshed until it opened. When it did, instead of the usual “some pets have been randomly selected to choose from” message, was a direct message from Tess that simply said “here’s some quiche”

Quiche

What
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,