Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Lindycat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:10 am

This dream was 2 seconds before now. I just woke up.
Anyways, first it started off being on a forum in CS talking about the pink moon. (wat?)
And then somehow i went to school playing roblox's top model (WHAT????) and then I had to make an avatar that included an SCP.
so i did, edit: OH I FORGOT!!!11 that we had these poppers (i thought mine was a bunny but i got mangle??) oh yeah blame that guy with the name mangle on roblox high school who wanted to go out with me and then i stole my sisters bunny. apparently, IT HAD A RUBBER TAIL... IDK WHY... and then i went to school again. i had 5 layers of coats on and i could not take off my unicorn sweater. so I went to the bathroom and took it off and then i saw this kindergartener in a 8 year old form (god kill me pls) and then i woke up..
me and my sister share this account :3

SIS DONT REMOVE THAT
Lindycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 pm

🎶
  1. 2 of my friends, A and J and myself, were in a hotel. We were going to stay there for
    whatever reason. When we decided to split up, I was left in the middle of the 1st floor
    while they were already going to their rooms on the 2nd floor.
    xxxI turned around and noticed a man in a suit and tie enter the building. He was short and
    plump, and had a suitcase. He opened the suitcase and brought out a knife. It happened so
    fast when we looked back at me.
    xxxI broke into a sprint in the opposite direction of where the man was standing. I heard
    his footsteps behind me as I kept running.
    xxxI ran at the end of the hotel and saw a spiral staircase leading to an abandoned part of
    the 2nd floor. I went up the stairs and looked back to see the man still after me. He wasn't
    fast, but he also wasn't slow.
    xxxOnce I made it up the stairs, I saw boxes scattered everywhere in an aisle with doors on
    both left and right. I went inside the first door to my left and apparently the room was a
    theater. I hid behind the chairs on the front row.
    xxxThe man entered the theater, but he never found me.
    xxxThe dream repeated itself but this time my friends and I were hiding with me, and they
    were both caught and killed except for me.
  2. I was in a mall with my brothers and we were patrolling the 2nd floor. There were only
    2 floors in the building.
    xxxWhen we were in the 2nd floor, I saw people chatting with each other. A few of them
    were seated down, and they all looked worried. The lights flickered all of a sudden and
    dimmed out.
    xxxMy brothers and I ushered the people in different stores in the mall, about 4 people in
    each of them.
    xxxThe dream ended there. It was really sketchy and weird.

██████████
      ╓────────╖

adoption center

hi! you can call
      me mi. i love k
      pop, my ult bei
      ng enhypen! an
      d it's mainly hy
      be group songs
      my playlist has
      :) im a yapper,
      so my pms are
      open !! though
      i'm not as acti
      ve as before :(

╙────────╜

middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 am

I had a dream recently where I owned a hamster. It had babies, but one of them was rejected so I had to raise it myself. I was trying to find a syringe which I could use to feed it milk, but I couldn't find one, so I fashioned one out of an empty biro. :what:
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

i had this weird dream last july that i barely remember about but i made a note on my phone about it so here's that:

boarding school where parents stay at
idk my locker or combo
giant burritos
what classes
all rooms connected
teams
sam and dean painted their nails pink
dan was there
missing kids
pokemon go
weird elemental fairies
mushrooms
party hat

i made that note when i was half asleep lol

hi i'm shirl!
she/her
feel free to trade or pm me ♡
flight rising

shirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 am

Warning; this post contains multiple dreams and is therefore pretty long.
These are all centered Around British youtubers Dan and Phil; for some reason they're the only specific people my brain cares to have me dream about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-[1]-
I was walking around a modified version of my neighborhood with Dan and Phil. It was mostly Phil I was talking to, though. I couldn't "Hear" The conversation, and the only real details I remember are that my neighborhood now formed a loop, and that Phil was wearing his Yellow adventure time hoodie (I'm sure it popped into your heads just than xD).

-[2]-
A Dan-centric dream this time, this one took place in the art room on my high school. Except it wasn't the art room (!?) because there were computers set up on all the desks. Dan pulls me aside to the desk he's at, and pulls up an anime site (which we all know we can't /actually/ do in school). The dream had been kind of flat, until I turned my head to look at him and suddenly I was seeing and feeling the textures of /everything/. Like it went from "yup that's his hair" to "OMG, I can see all the single strands o.O". And he like....Kissed me !? >//> <//< idk....weird dream, because I feel things in my dreams even less than I dream about specific people...

-[3]-
Phil dream (do we see a pattern?). Again, taking place at my high school, but this time we're in the Gym. There was some kind of assembly, so everyone was gathering in the stands; Phil was there and he'd sat in front of me (diagonally to my right). He was sitting on the very edge of the stands, and there's a gap between them and the wall; I didn't want him to get shoved off, so I offered him a seat next to me, which he took. The assembly started, While most people payed attention to the speaker, I ended up paying more attention to Phil. He cute, listening intently as if whatever was being said was the most important thing in world. Anyway, it must have been an all-day event, because we were given a break. Phil got up to go walk around and stretch out, and while he was gone, a couple of guys behind me decided to tease me all like "ooh, look who's got a boyfrined". >.> Whatever. Phil comes back, the thing starts again, and by the end of it we're all dead inside. As everyone is leaving the Gym, the guys from before are teasing me again, but this time Phil grabbed hold of my hand, leaned down a bit, and kissed my forehead. >////>

-[4]-
Another Phil-dream (hah, broke your pattern. xD). This one starts off in a down-pour of rain. Phil and I are driving...somewhere (it wasn't clear where at that point). He was talking to me about how the weather maps had just turned almost a solid red with heavy spotting of tornado activity. It is at this point that Phil announces that he's taking us to an airport. With....tornadoes around.....nice. ANYWAY, Phil had decided that the best way to avoid this weather was for me to fly back to London with him. We get to the airport, the flight starts, all is fine. Except when it's not. The plane crashes; nobody is hurt because my brain had no concept of life and death for this dream, I guess. Phil and I are arguing now, because "of course flying during this weather is a bad Idea". So, since we're a /bit/ preoccupied, neither of us notice the F5 that's just spawned a bit away from us. We get swept up by it. Again, death doesn't exist in this dream, so we're fine. Now, as Phil and I are picking twigs and thing our of each others hair, my sister rolls up in her boyfriends 87' Dodge, and proceeds laughing at us. The end.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shohei » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

i had a dream last night about hetalia,,, it's pretty cringey but:
i was with the nordic countries for some reason ?? and we went into some giant high school and i guess i tried talking to denmark (one of my favourite characters, which is probably why,) but he just ignored me and kept talking to finland. i guess i got kinda down and it was obvious, so norway and sweden noticed and comforted me, and for some reason sweden gave me some macaroni..? which is weird but it felt nice in the dream.
hey, i'm sho!
~ pacific time (canada)
~ my bf <3
~ click my origami for my fursona

i'm currently not very active, but feel free to PM me if you need anything at all!
Shohei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:40 pm

I recently had this really cool dream. In it, my mom forced me to get a job, so I ended up applying to help out at a vet's office. When I went there, however, I found out it was actually a secret laboratory dedicated to breeding colored animals, like blue cats and purple dogs. It had to disguise as a vet's office because the government had banned colored animal breeding. The lab was really high-tech, like something from a science fiction movie. There were almost as many robots working there as people... XD I ended up with a job giving the newborns health checks. At one point someone brought me a black horse with a red unicorn horn and asked me to name it. I named it Sombra, because it looked like King Sombra from My Little Pony.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:54 am

Friday early morning I was having a rather boring investigation dream. There were at least three scenes I visited and at each scene there was a person with wings. Poorly made wings. Feathers dangling, one seemed to be made mostly of paper but it was the only thing all scenes had in common. So at the last scene (and knowing my swarm was due to go off in seconds) I ask aloud "so what is with the wings I don't get it?" A male voice answers me. "Oh its fly day. " With all the enthusiasm of delivering a punchline and just then the alarm sounds.

My subconscious in now puny. :?
Preparing to quit
I will try to check for messages occasionally before I do
but I might not be able to reply immediately.

Paranormal Help⬅️not how you show respect. Just saying. I'll be leaving very soon too, so don't worry. When I have some time between Adulting I'll rehome my pet and notify y'all. Bye CS.

Other stuff
x, x
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Thu May 04, 2017 8:05 am

Had a dream the other night where I was in a female public washroom but there was a row of urinals above the sinks. One of the urinals had clearly been used and the sink beneath was a mess too. (Yuck) The soap dispensers were on the side wall not by the sinks.

No idea why I would dream this.

Also had a dream about a Transgender family member that reflected their preferred gender. Though there was a detail that was anatomicly off and not site appropriate to describe. .. just the abs is not that where those go subconcious! Also put a shirt on!
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dubu » Thu May 04, 2017 3:05 pm

xxxxxxOkay, so last night, I had this pretty crazy dream. I was walking down the hallways of my school when we were all ushered into the classroom because there was an apparent wild squid on the loose near the Learning Commons. I have absolutely no idea as to why I'd dream that an innocent little squid would be a danger to a bunch of students, seeing that the supervisors mentioned that it was "4 cm long". All I remember is waking up in cold sweats.
cormac mccarthy fan.
she/her | english lit. major | aries | entp | adult
☼ aries ; ☾ gemini ; ↑ saggitarius

---

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
dubu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery