Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:30 am

I had another dream once that I was playing skyrim while in skyrim. Like..wot?
And then some some guards pentius oculatus or however you spell it walled in and smashed the gaming console. Again...wot?
So they then dragged me out to riften and threw in a jail cell. So then I turned into my skyrim character who was a khajitt at the time and tryed to escape. I died though and woke up.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 pm

🎶
    I had a dream where I met LDShadowLady, Smallishmbeans, and TheOrionSound. However,
    they weren't exactly kind. They ignored me, never replied, and only talked to each other.
    Yeah. That's pretty much it. It was pretty cool though, seeing them. It felt so real. :P

██████████
      ╓────────╖

adoption center

hi! you can call
      me mi. i love k
      pop, my ult bei
      ng enhypen! an
      d it's mainly hy
      be group songs
      my playlist has
      :) im a yapper,
      so my pms are
      open !! though
      i'm not as acti
      ve as before :(

╙────────╜

middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajswatt » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 am

I want all the pets in the world!
ajswatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copenhagen. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:58 pm

I had a nightmare that barney the big purple dinosaur came into my house,broke my sink and flooded my house.

The scary thing is my sink broke today in the same way it did in that dream :o
Pretty inactive.
Copenhagen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Last night I had a dream that felt VERY realistic. I was in this enormous facility thing, and I mean absolutely enormous as in maze runner maze size enormous. Then me and 25-30 people had to escape it somehow within a few hours and the xenomorphs from Alien were all over the place and we had guns to shoot them with... Only 3 people managed to escape and I was one of them. It felt SO cool and so real, I remember lots of details but I don't want to type too much.
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Geez those dreams are so weird. I have tons of majestic dreams, like I had a dream once where I tamed dragons and stuff...was all good until I woke up and had to get ready for school.
I may keep a dream journal but I'm going to try and remember the dream I will have tonight so I can post it here.
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAiZiAN~WUNDERLAND » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm

One day I had a dream where I came back to my house and the stairs and stuff were on the roof, my dad was stuck to the roof, and my cat was in a plant :/
FAiZiAN~WUNDERLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ola232 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 pm

i had an dream where one of my teachers was getting married and has told all girls to dance with boys and then some boy from my class was dancing with me and kissed me :/ it was very weird
I am now an changed person.
ola232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enyo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 pm

I had a weird dream last night.
I dreamt that I was sleeping in my flat, and that I was suddenly a strange noise wake mme up. I got up and saw man in my living room. He was a middle-aged looking like a tramp with its beard that had apparently not been shaved for a few day and his shabby coat of an undetermined color inbetween grey and beige. I thought he was burglar, but he explained to me he was chased by men who were trying to kill him, and that he had to get something that was hidden in my flat (he didn't tell me what, but only that it was something very important and that the other guys should not get it). He asked me if he could stay hidden at my place for the night. Since there were no trace was broken windows, and he definitely couldn't have the keys of the flat since the lock has been recently changed, I asked him how he did enter the flat. He told me he used the secret passageway. I tried to argue that there is no secret passageway leading to my flat. But suddenly, we heard suspicious sounds. The people who were purchasing the man had managed to find him. He told me that I had to run, since because these who were tracking him had seen him discussing with me, they would try to kill me as well. I didn't immediately run, and try to explain to them that I didn't know who the hell man, and that for all I know he seemed like a burglar who wanted to steal things from my flat, but as he had said, they tried to shoot me. So I had to run. I asked the first normal citizens whom I saw on the street to call the police. They thought I was crazy. Finally when one of the bad guys found me and began to shoot at me again, and at them as well, one of them let me borrow his phone. I called the police, and the people I was with began to run with me. We were fast and trying to hide, and at some point, the guys just renounced shooting us. But later we found out we were not safe yet. Some zombified people tried to get us. I didn't know where they came from, but I had the feeling it had something to do with the mysterious object the tramp didn't want the bad guys to get.
These "zombified" people were not exactly zombies. Just normal looking people with white eyed. They didn't wanted to kill us, but to turn everyone as white-eyed humans. One of the guys who were in my group was caught, and was turned into a white-eyed human, so we had to run from him and fight him as well. We tried to knock at the doors and ring bells to ask for shelter, but as it was really late in the night (or really early in the morning by this time), nobody opened to us and we had to continue to fight and run. Finally, an old lady came to open to us, and was willing to let us take shelter in her home, but the white-eyed caught her since she was old and slow before we had time to go inside. While she was transformed, a smile appeared on her face, and she said "I see the light". After she was one of them, but she seemed quite appeased.
We finally met a non-white-eyed guy, who had happened to have the keys of a gymnasium, and all of us who had not been turned into white-eyed people took shelter there.

And then I woke up (for real this time).

Seriously, I make weird dreams, this one almost had a narrative structure.
Last edited by Enyo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Enyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:48 pm

My dream last night was honestly a little bit scary.

I was in a house in the middle of like snowy mountains and stuff. Us people in the house were warned that there was a beast in the mountains. Suddenly, the beast comes in, it was like a huge giant man with a red t-shirt or something (I don't remember everything). Anyway, I was running around the house to try and get rid of the giant. I ran into the garden and quickly back into the house to try and get away. Suddenly, the scene changed for some reason and my best friend and I were delivered a letter by a crow. It said I should get onto a horse and take something (can't remember what) to a wizard in some period of time (again can't remember the time). At the bottom of the letter, there was a picture of a horse with the words "Megan should have left by now!" scrawled across it in red pen. For some reason that made me really laugh. Anyway, even though I'd been told to get on a horse, I grabbed a car and we drove away to the wizard. Then I woke up.

You can really tell I had too much sugar before I went to sleep!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me