What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47052

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby clawstrip » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

I have six cats. Khamere, Raven, Milo, Vanessa, Scrabble, and Khalisi. Khamere is 17 and Khalisi is 1. The others are in between. Khamere is white and creme, Raven and Milo are black, and the others are tabbies
clawstrip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:20 am

i have two cats!

percy
      percy got his name from some of my favorite books ,, percy jackson. we got percy sometime after my birthday ,, but he's my older sisters cat. she saw him in petco and fell in love. by now percy is two and a half years old. he is a male calico ,, rare. at least that's what my family thinks. i believe that he's just a regular tabby. percy isn't the cuddly type. he prefers to not be touched unless it's on his own terms. he enjoys being in the company of people ,, though. if you're on the couch then he's on the couch. if your in the dining room then he's on one of the chairs. percy is addicted with going outside! it's annoying and funny. he sits by any of the three doors that lead outside and whines to be let out. we'll let him out when it's nice out. he never goes farther than the backyard. he'll be out there for ten minutes then come back in. percy is also a huge glutton. he eats and eats!

piper
      piper was her original name. her name was also inspired by the heroes of olympus books. but after a week of having her i began to call her tiny cat ,, or tiny for short. she was barely the size of my cupped hands when we got her. we grabbed her from a whole big mess. her orginal owner needed a cat sitter because they had guests over who were allergic to cats. the owner never came back for her! the new owner couldn't care for her so they gave her to a family friends son. the son's dog didn't enjoy having the kitten so he gave tiny to his mom. his mom posted on facebook about tiny. they couldn't care for her either because their cat had just died and they couldn't handle another pet. my mom said she wouldn't get another cat after percy ,, but she fell in love with tiny. after maybe two weeks we got her! all that happened in the span of about a month and a half to two months! tiny is around nine to eleven months old. she is just a regular cat ,, gray with some white. she has little white mittens and the tiniest white star on her head ,, it's like three hairs! tiny is a rambunctious little girl. she is so playful and just the cuddliest thing ever! she's still small for a cat ,, and i hope she doesn't get any bigger! tiny is strictly indoors.

together
      seeing percy and tiny interact is hilarious! percy is so much bigger than tiny. he's twice her size and weight! but you can find her chasing him around ,, nipping at him. she's an instigator. she eggs percy on then gets him to attack. she comes running to me for safety but she brought his wrath upon herself. if percy is lying down then tiny will jump at him ,, making him attack her. i feel like a mom ,, always yelling at them to stop. both are playful things. they love playing with long string like toys ,, but not the toys i buy for them. nooe ,, hoodue strings and shoe laces. so there's dozens if them lying about thr house. i grab one and drag it and one or both come running. tiny chases while percy waits to pounce. he is a big ((fat)) cat ,, but loves when the string is in the air. he'll just for it ,, getting a few inches off the ground! though tiny is an attention hog and usually pushes percy away to get the toy.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HetaliaTrashOhMyGod » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:10 am

I have one pet, and her name is Athena.

She's a Russian tortoise and I love her and she's like a fat scaly potato.
I've quit Chicken Smoothie!
HetaliaTrashOhMyGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~.mango.~ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:08 pm

I have three cats, four goldfish, and my moms bf has a Boston Terrier which is basically my dog(I walk him everyday, train him, and he only listens to me).
LOUIE
He is the old cat. He’s pure black, about 15 years old, and the smallest out of my cats. I’ve had him my whole life, he used to be a stray and we adopted him, so he was an outdoor cat. As he’s gotten older, he has become an indoor cat. Initially it was not his choice, but he got lost for 10 days in winter so now he stays inside. He’s the cuddliest thing ever and seriously the sweetest, most charming cat I’ve ever met, and probably ever will meet.
CHER
She is a MOOSE. She is about 6 years old, came from a local shelter, and the sister of my other cat Chaz. She’s part Maine Coon, and she’s huge. She about 18lbs and proud of it. She’s pushy and knows what she wants, but is also very sweet. Even though she is so big, she’s slim, if that makes sense. She’s not fat, she’s naturally big, she’s long, tall, and FLUFFY. She’s so pretty too, she’s orange, gray, and white, with the classic ruff of fur around the neck that comes with Maine Coons. Both her and Chaz are long haired cats, unlike Louie who is a classic domestic short hair.
CHAZ
Chaz is Cher’s brother, he’s fluffy, shy, and fat. He’s much more timid and hesitant than Cher is, but he’s very sweet. He has chosen me as his favorite human and it’s clear. He always wants my attention and he follows me like a dog. Even though he is Cher’s littermate, he is not so clearly a Maine Coon. He’s fluffy, but he’s not as naturally big as Cher and is clearly fatter. He eats when he’s not hungry, just to keep other cats off the food dishes. I call him my glue baby because he is so needy.
FISH
SAPPHIRA
ST. GEORGE
PEACE
QUIET
All my fish are around 5-8 years old. Sapphira is the oldest and just came from the pet store. St. George was a feeder fish for the turtle I used to have and he hid and survived. So we honored his bravery by naming him after the tale of St. George and the dragon. Peace and Quiet were my older brother’s class pets but his teacher didn’t want to take them home over the summer, so she gave them to us.
OTIS
Otis is my mom’s boyfriend’s dog so he doesn’t live with me, but I walk him everyday after school and I’ve trained him and he listens to me. He’s a Boston Terrier and really big. He’s pure bred, from a breeder(which I do not support, SHELTER PETS FOR LIFE) but he’s about 30lbs. He’s really hyper and I don’t like how my mom and her bf deal with him but they don’t listen to what I say. I met him when he was about 9 month old and started training him around 1 year. I love training dogs and I’m really proud of what I’ve taught him.
eden/eddie

coyote

Pet's name: Hanzeri

Pet's name: Rat King

~.mango.~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilyn » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:28 am

I have two cats - a female called belle and a male called chip. They are both coming up to two years old and like to cause mischief but love sleeping on the bed with me at night. They wake me up every morning at 5am for feeding and will knock things off the shelves and jump on me if I don't get up. Once fed their pretty happy to just be like most cats - cute, cuddly, silly, playful and at times a bit scratchy
Devilyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Novalla*~ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:12 am

Haha- that's no surprise dogs are the most owned animals, they're so lovable
~*Novalla*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:52 am

a dog, a cat, five turtles, two fish, parrot, hamster.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milksgoat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:04 pm

i have a black cat named Evey, and a quasi-adopted gray cat named Gristle, and i used to have three pet rats
milksgoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZagaZero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:11 pm

I own a few snakes, a couple of lambs and poultry, some dogs and a cat. i also own two fresh water eels and some Rosy barbs.yes, i am an animal enthusiast. :lol:
ZagaZero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Tess wrote:Hey all,

just curious to see what pets you have :) please join the poll!If you have an animal which doesn't fit any of the categories, please post and tell us about it ^__^

Tess

Tess, boxes and rocks are pets too. WHY
ѕㄖ𝔪ⓔόή𝐞 ώ𝓱๏ 丂ŦάᶰDs 𝐟ØŘ N𝔬𝕥𝒽ᶤℕG

Hello! I am shadow, I am hamilton trash. I love hamilton, musicals, animals, art, animation, memes, hamilton memes, nature AND PEGGY! Feel free to chat with me in PM’s about hamilton or anything I’m open to help anyone so send over a pm!

credit Shadow Adopts | V1 30 day art challenge!

ғΔⓁ𝐋丂 Ƒ𝐨г A𝓝𝕪𝕋н𝐢ภ𝕘.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me