LOCK

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Do You Ride Horses? Fresh Thread

Postby Dolphinlover~ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 am

@Hanoverian: Well overall it sounded like you guys did well in the show! You placed multiple times, but thats not even the important part - as long as you had fun thats what really matters ;) Sorry about Uman tripping and you almost falling.

Ooo thats awesome that you are doing a horse camp at the end of July too ^^ I also have one the first week of August :)
~Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ Bᴏʟᴅ~
Mᴜʟʟɪɢᴀɴ

♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥
♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥ . ♥

Mulligan, you make my world go round and I can't stand to see you go.
I'm going to miss you like crazy and I love you to pieces.
You are the love of my life and will always occupy a huge portion of my heart.
I want you to know how much I love you, and our 6 months together have been the best 6 months of my life.
You have been a dream come true and I have been on cloud nine since we first met.
I will never forgot all of the amazing times we've had together.
Enjoy your new home and promise me this, that you will never forget me, as I will never forget you.
Dolphinlover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochaTheLlama » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

sam sam wrote:
Ahhhh. Squeaky clean new thread.

I'm not sure of what to post, so this is just spam.

Eh, I'll add something.

Doc got scared of a milk jug at the playday, but once he realized it wasn't going to hurt him, it was his new best friend, he was so excited to walk through the front because he had to pass the jug. My silly boy.

That's so cute!
MochaTheLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 am

I'm going to horse camp tomorrow! *squeal* Trails, bareback, swimming, crafts, games, etc!

tanner wrote:
sam sam wrote:

Eh, I'll add something.

Doc got scared of a milk jug at the playday, but once he realized it wasn't going to hurt him, it was his new best friend, he was so excited to walk through the front because he had to pass the jug. My silly boy.

lol, thats hilarious!

Silly horsie!

I've got a Saddlebred, so she's a bit "silly". :lol: We have a plank jump (that isn't too heavy) with fake pieces of evergreen under it. So, when we take a water break, she'll walk up to the jump and sniff and nibble it as if it's real. She usually ends up knocking it over, and when she does, she spooks like the thing's alive. >.>

She also does it to water bottles. We keep them on barrels in the arena, and when we take a water break there, she likes to knock down the drinks, and if they make a big noise and fall to the ground, she starts spooking and almost bolts.

Silly poneh. <3

Also, I'm falling in love with these horses.:

X ~ X ~ X
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am

Water For Elephants wrote:I'm going to horse camp tomorrow! *squeal* Trails, bareback, swimming, crafts, games, etc!

tanner wrote:
sam sam wrote:

Eh, I'll add something.

lol, thats hilarious!

X ~ X ~ X

theyre all beautiful <3 do you mainly ride english or western?
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am

I'm into games currently, but I've touched in Hunter and I'd like to maybe get into X-Country or Dressage. ^^ The fleabitten mare was a games horse with her previous owner, so I think that's why you were wondering. ^^
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sam sam » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 am

Wow, I'm surprised that my post got quoted so much, my post get buried at the other club, haha.

Water For Elephants wrote:I'm going to horse camp tomorrow! *squeal* Trails, bareback, swimming, crafts, games, etc!

tanner wrote:
sam sam wrote:

Eh, I'll add something.

lol, thats hilarious!

Silly horsie!

I've got a Saddlebred, so she's a bit "silly". :lol: We have a plank jump (that isn't too heavy) with fake pieces of evergreen under it. So, when we take a water break, she'll walk up to the jump and sniff and nibble it as if it's real. She usually ends up knocking it over, and when she does, she spooks like the thing's alive. >.>

She also does it to water bottles. We keep them on barrels in the arena, and when we take a water break there, she likes to knock down the drinks, and if they make a big noise and fall to the ground, she starts spooking and almost bolts.

Silly poneh. <3

X ~ X ~ X

I seriously laughed at that. Oh speaking of water, at my instructors arena she has a trough for the horse to drink from during breaks, and I have to hold the bit up so it doesn't hit the trough so he won't freak out and run away, because it has happened before.

Isn't he just the biggest weiny?
~Doc's Bluestreak

sam sam's updates wrote:~School is eating me alive. Thankfully, I'm passing with As though!

"No matter how bad the lesson was, always thank the horse because he could have killed you, but he chose not to. "

-Unknown
sam sam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am

*ahem* its not spelled weiny, it would be spelled weenie... >.>
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sam sam » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 am

Same difference.
~Doc's Bluestreak

sam sam's updates wrote:~School is eating me alive. Thankfully, I'm passing with As though!

"No matter how bad the lesson was, always thank the horse because he could have killed you, but he chose not to. "

-Unknown
sam sam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 am

no its not, it would be pronounced differently.
Imageby
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lao » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 am

Oh hai :)
i am quitting