LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Riemi » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Hey, i have a male dutch rabbit called bonbon and we've had him about 6 years (so hes about 6.5 years old), hes as adorable as they get and i have entered (and won!) a-few competition's with him, we don't do it often but its really fun when we do! ;D
    I might add a picture later ~

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair,
an overpowering love may consume you in the end...
I was frozen in time, but I feel as if my time is just beginning."

-Vincent Valentine

Art shop
Tumblr
Gallery
Character shop
Free art give-away
Riemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 am

Haytham's Precious wrote:
tiata wrote:
Haytham's Precious wrote:
I have an evil Netherland Dwarf female named Zoë...

Why is she so evil? I used to have an evil bunny to.

She attacks anything that moves.... and she also likes to tear things apart. I swear that rabbit is indestructible, she ate an entire foot massager once and had no problems at all.

LOL XD :D do you like her or is she to evil?
❤ You will forever be in my heart ❤

You have no right to use this gif without my written permission
tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am

tiata wrote:
Haytham's Precious wrote:She attacks anything that moves.... and she also likes to tear things apart. I swear that rabbit is indestructible, she ate an entire foot massager once and had no problems at all.

LOL XD :D do you like her or is she to evil?

she's pretty awesome :3 Some of her evil has rubbed off on e and I have a habit of chewing on cords now...
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZORAGON » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

^^ lol that's not healthy ~ :?
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocosally » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello! I'm sorry I seem to have come into the middle of a conversation. :? I don't breed rabbits, but I have one.
Anyway, I have an adorable mini rex named Checkers because he is white with a brown + on his back. He sheds a lot. I feel really lucky to have him because if I had come into the adoption center even just a day earlier than I did, he would have been to young to go home with me. He is the sweetest thing and he always cuddles with you or hops on your lap. when you walk by his cage, his ears perk up and he hops around to greet you.
Dear Mods, Please don't ban me. My sister is KittyKlawz so sometimes we gift each other or trade unfairly.

New Dreamie:
My pet rabbit passed away recently and I would love this pet in memory of him.
RIP Checkers
Speckled Bunny, Easter 2010
cocosally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Onew~ » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm

cocosally wrote:Hello! I'm sorry I seem to have come into the middle of a conversation. :? I don't breed rabbits, but I have one.
Anyway, I have an adorable mini rex named Checkers because he is white with a brown + on his back. He sheds a lot. I feel really lucky to have him because if I had come into the adoption center even just a day earlier than I did, he would have been to young to go home with me. He is the sweetest thing and he always cuddles with you or hops on your lap. when you walk by his cage, his ears perk up and he hops around to greet you.

Aww! <3 He seems so sweet. ;u;

Do you have any pictures?
Onew~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:18 pm

ZORAGON wrote:^^ lol that's not healthy ~ :?

No, no it's not :3
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZORAGON » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I got a little situation~ :|

Ok so I had 12 13 week old meat rabbits and I had them on Producer's Pride Rabbit food for about 6 weeks with no problems. I sold all of them except 5 but I noticed that one of them had bloat and had not been eating so I had to but him down. Then later I noticed that 2 more of them also had bloat and sadly they will have to be but down Sunday~ as I had no time to put them down today. I hate to see them suffer like that even though their meat rabbits. I will still use them for food but I can't sell them.
The only one that showed no sigh of bloat is now in another cage by himself he will be sold tomorrow for meat.

But what I'm trying to figure out is why are these rabbits getting bloat? I have not given them anything but Producer's Pride rabbit food and hay. They have a clean cage as well as a clean water bowl so it shouldn't be a bacterial issue~ :thumbdown: The rest of my rabbits are completely fine but I feed them a different food called Manna Pro For All Types of Rabbits which is a much better quality feed. And they also get the same hay as the others. So my guess that it was the food that caused this problem.

So my question to you all is had anyone had any problems with Producer's Pride Rabbit food? Or do you have any ideas as to what may have caused this small out brake of bloat?
ZORAGON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRabbitBreeder » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 am

Only 2-3 weeks until my 10+ litters of babies are born for easter! I cant wait to see what comes out of my broken black holland lop! I bred her to my Broken Blue JW buck! Gonna be sooo cute! Haha!
Im never on here aymore... So follow me on intagram (@notsimplecloey or @cloeysrabbitranch)
TheRabbitBreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 pm

so... my rabbit decided to be real cute.. [sarcastic btw]
and i guess this sums it up..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me