The WEIRD things that your pet does

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The WEIRD things that your pet does

Postby - Nuketh - » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:26 pm

lol
Thank you for the clicks! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
- Nuketh -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:01 am

likes to lick wood??
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 am

My das wakes up super early, like 3:30 and for a while I was waking up around then too and feeding my cats.
Well now I've started staying up later and getting up earier, butnmy dad still gets up at the same time so when he wakes up my cat comes and wakes me up so I'll feed her and the worst part is she's trained our new cats to do it too. So when I'm trying to get out my door there are four cats underfoot, three of them totally black. And recently the two boys have started playing in the room while they're waiting for me to get up, so there's claws scratching and paper rustling and sometimes my boy Spock is chasing an easter egg half around the room and it just drives me nuts.

Also sometimes my old cats meows at me when it's late because she wants me to go to bed so she can lay on me. Does anyone else's cat tell them to go to bed?

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smolmello » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 am

One of my cats lies on her back like a little otter xD
yo waddup i'm smolmello and I waste my life watching Overwatch comic dubs all day
Just your average lame fangirl with too many fandoms. I'm sensitive so please be careful with me
I love cats, wolves and foxes. If you want to have a friendly chat PM me! I won't bite ^-^

Favorite things:
-Cats
-DDLC
-Marshmello
-Daft Punk
-My frens (irl and online)
-Overwatch

Image[/url]
smolmello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:49 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:My das wakes up super early, like 3:30 and for a while I was waking up around then too and feeding my cats.
Well now I've started staying up later and getting up earier, butnmy dad still gets up at the same time so when he wakes up my cat comes and wakes me up so I'll feed her and the worst part is she's trained our new cats to do it too. So when I'm trying to get out my door there are four cats underfoot, three of them totally black. And recently the two boys have started playing in the room while they're waiting for me to get up, so there's claws scratching and paper rustling and sometimes my boy Spock is chasing an easter egg half around the room and it just drives me nuts.

Also sometimes my old cats meows at me when it's late because she wants me to go to bed so she can lay on me. Does anyone else's cat tell them to go to bed?

mine tells me to go to bed so her kittens can sleep cause i play music very loud and my headphones have such a loud audio you can hear me music from outside my door XD
ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3671176]
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:51 am

Aww kittens. I think mine does it bc she's old and likes to have things consistent. Also cause I'm warm and pet her a lot before falling asleep. But bossy mama cat, that sounds funny.dx

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violently Violet » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:44 am

My dogs scratch their backs on doors/corners/walls/air vents while growling, the same way Baloo from Jungle Book scratches himself on a tree.
Violently Violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stag » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:44 pm

so we have a pretty big hamster named pepper, and we have these little like bird perches in her cage- more for decoration, but she actually will sit on them and stare at anyone who comes in the room. its pretty cute.
xxxx S T A Gx/ L U X

xxrat and bone lover •ᴗ• he/they, nblw
xxcs rat collection complete 12.26.22 ♡
xxImage Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx

xxx3.9.21 ♡ | pixel | vermin#7777 | ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx
stag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragrawr » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:01 pm

1. My cat suckles herself (she was taken from her mom too early, + shes a female orawnge tabby! :D :o )

2. My great dane Raven sits down in front of you purposefully, and she's pretty chubby so rolls form above her back legs. So we grab them and play with them. She put her ears back and almost "smiles" its so weird.

3. My other dog Misty (labradane) loves to circle instead of go forward. yeesh so weird.

4. My bird is so weird- he likes to attack- then snuggle and whistle- to a fake plush cockatiel.

Anyone else?
CODE: SELECT ALL

Image when you try not to fall asleep at a friends house...
Dragrawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minty Bunni » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm

My cat has recently started to carry little tennis balls in her mouth. (Made for cats. She prefers them over plastic balls due to their bouncing abilities)

So now she walks on a leash, knows tricks, plays with water using her front paws, and carries cat-sized tennis balls around in her mouth. I think she may be a dog in a cat costume.....

Edit: Same cat also wears a sweater sometimes because she has some anxiety issues.
My little sister pogo789 and I share an Ip address.
Watch the new pumpkin pet grow:
I enjoy trades.
Minty Bunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me