My Cat Smokey

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

My Cat Smokey

Postby Braixie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi, Im still fairly new to ChickenSmoothie (loving it) and decided to make a Topic about our rescue Smokey. So a little back story about her:
We found her abandoned by her mother who is feral, we decided to take her in and try to save her life, it worked. We had planned to let her return to the streets once she had gotten strong enough, but we soon fell in love with her. When we first found her we actually thought she was a male but I soon figured out Smokey was female. She is a gray cat and we managed to find out that she is a Chartreux which is awesome. She is at the stage where she loves to play rough and break things. In fact just yesterday she managed to break a handle of a tea cup (somehow) which left me impressed and a bit annoyed. She also knows how to play fetch and she loves cuddles but is shy around new people.

So thats a bit about our little furbaby Smokey ^^
Braixie
Braixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Cat Smokey

Postby Braixie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:15 pm

5th Feb 2018:

Smokey met a older stray today who we feed her name is Puss, she came in the house which she hasn't done since we got Smokey, no fights or hissing but Smokey kept her distance.
Braixie
Braixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylphicat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Omg your story is about the same as my mom's cat Frisk!
Rescued off the streets, well not really from the streets but rather the corn fields because he came from a farm area, and was thought to be a girl for over a year until recently found out was a neutered boy! That part was hilarious!
He was given two chances at life, when we took him home with us, and recently when he almost died of kidney failure due to his blocked bladder.
He had his surgery and is doing great now!
We would have had to put him down if we couldn't afford his surgery..
Sylphicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryukrem » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 am

Hi there, we already have a thread for cat topics here

ryukrem - lesbian - taken <3