Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby Eremite » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:17 am

Haven't posted any pictures of Tate recently.

Little dude is now 19 weeks (4 1/2 months) and 28lbs. Growing like a weed, I don't know where my little 9lb puppy went! I've admittedly been slacking on training but he knows sit, down, heel, give, hold, and wait pretty well and doing well with recall. Started rear end awareness and balance exercises the other day, not his favorite thing but he's getting better at it! He's also a pro at fetch, a herding breed but a retriever at heart lol I think his ears are done being taped but that could change. I'll be having him tested through Vemodia once I have the extra money but the current consensus is he's herding harlequin, possibly piebald too. He's definitely merle of some type but markings on his left back leg are leading others more experienced with phenotyping to think piebald. Either way, he's gonna be a unique looking dog. I can hear the color breeders crying over my plans to neuter him already. :lol:

Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:22 am

Eremite wrote:
Haven't posted any pictures of Tate recently.

Little dude is now 19 weeks (4 1/2 months) and 28lbs. Growing like a weed, I don't know where my little 9lb puppy went! I've admittedly been slacking on training but he knows sit, down, heel, give, hold, and wait pretty well and doing well with recall. Started rear end awareness and balance exercises the other day, not his favorite thing but he's getting better at it! He's also a pro at fetch, a herding breed but a retriever at heart lol I think his ears are done being taped but that could change. I'll be having him tested through Vemodia once I have the extra money but the current consensus is he's herding harlequin, possibly piebald too. He's definitely merle of some type but markings on his left back leg are leading others more experienced with phenotyping to think piebald. Either way, he's gonna be a unique looking dog. I can hear the color breeders crying over my plans to neuter him already. :lol:

Ahh,he is adorable!I love his blue eyes,and you're right,he's already looking like a unique cute dog!
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Eremite- He is adorable! I knew he looked familar, I saw him holding the knife on a fb group the other day lol! People were freaking out over it 😂

Kes is enjoying the road trip! Getting lots of pets from ‘grandma’ even when she’s being naughty and putting her head into the front seat lol. She also comes over and lays her head down on my chest when I lay my seat all the way back into her area which is both adorable and slightly painful haha!

We’ve got 4 more hours tonight until we stop for the night, and then 4 more in the morning until we pick up my girl! We are meeting her at a rally trial to pick up O, so she’s getting some trial experience before she comes home too lol
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 pm

@Eremite I absolutely love your little man! What a handsome pup! He reminds me of my past dog, Ace, because of his coat. c:
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 am

Honestly, people who scream ‘Adopt don’t shop’ are sooo annoying. And then telling me that I’m killing shelter pets by buying from a breeder, how is that even ok?? Like sorry that I enjoy knowing the genetic, health and temperamental background of my dog😭😭😭
Quick rebuttal for people screaming that: ‘Adopt OR shop, my dog, my choice’.

Spade doing a tall.

It’s getting really warm here, I’m getting a carpet mill and a weighted dog vest very soon!

☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:22 am

Oppie decided against freshpet. 🤦🏽‍♂️ dog you’re not getting anymore Iams.

cats don’t like freshpet either
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am

Weather finally warmed up enough to go hiking down at the lake, I took a lot more photos than this that I need to upload to IG,
but these ones were among my favorites. That tree was quite a jump for him to get up onto, heck,
it was a bit of a climb for me to get up onto lol.
Meant to share this a while ago, but I'm usually always on from my phone rather than my laptop and it wouldn't edit the size to fit here. Link was making sure my Green Ranger Shield is good enough quality to wear to comic con this summer. XD
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:01 am

Guess whoooooo?

Finally got my girl! She’s amazing, super confident and also a big snuggler! Already goes potty on leash quickly when told, and walks really nicely on a loose leash for a puppy too! I am thrilled with her!

Got those ears up too, and was shown how to do them, so I can make sure they prick properly!

Kes isn’t super sure about her yet, but hasn’t reacted bad at all. A bit jealous of me giving her attention but she will be ok and learn to love her new sister! She snarked a few times but Octavia is super confident and just looked at and took the gentle correction perfectly!

More photos soon! She’s passed out in my arms right now!
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:44 pm

@Middy so adorable! And ears looking good already. Let us know how the ear setting process goes, I’d love to see updates (:

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery