Puppy Farm Story

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Puppy Farm Story

Postby Red Paw » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:04 pm

hi, my names Luka and I want to tell you my story,

I was in the 4th litter that my mother had when she was only 2 years old, when I was born it was cold and I could hear other dogs barking all around me and when I could finally open my eyes hoping to see a happy playground for dogs I looked down and I saw that we where living in our own wast and undernether that wasnt any nicer it was the bottom of a metal cage that me and my brothers and sister and my mother where im I saw my mother laying on the cold metal cage floor, she was weak and was underfeed and could bearly move, her fur was matted and tangled and she was blind in one eye, I was waiting for someone to come and help her but non of the dogs here got vet treatment.

there was nowhere to run and play and day after day I sat in the same spot until I was old enough to leave.
I was grabbed and throw into a dog carrier with my brothers and sisters I waited thinking that it was all over now and that someone was going to save my family but the closed the cage door with my mother still in there, she cried as she saw us being taken away,

I whimpered and hoped that someone would take her, slowly I watched them take me away from my mother I could still see her and I saw a man go back to the cage and I thought that someone else was going to take her and that we would go to a nice warm please and be together but the man injected her with something and she stopped crying and her chest stopped moving...........

I was scared now I didn't know what was happening I was thrown into the back of a car and then it drove away, about 3 hours later the car stopped and we where thrown back out of the car and given to a lady who gave the men $3000 I looked out of the cage and saw in big letters on the back of the building that said "PET STORE".

me and my brothers and sisters where put into a bowl of water to wash all of the dirt off of our fur to we looked clean, then, we where put into a glass cage with a sign on the outside that said "we do not support puppy farms" I knew straight away that was a lie,
I looked around and I saw white paper on the ground and then I heard tapping on the glass, I looked up and I saw a young girl, I started barking and jumping up and down yelling "please help us they left my mother back there please help us" but I guess all she could hear was me barking...

the girl ran off to get her parents and the store worker and they lifted me out and took me home I looked around for my mother but they only had me, I lay on the floor sad, I knew I wasn't going to be the last puppy to have to go through this

what did my mother do wrong......................

each day dogs like Lukas mother are breed till there no longer profitable and then they are killed everytime you by a pet from a store or online they are mostly from puppy farms like the one luka came from, even if the sign on they cage says "we dont suport puppy farms just because its there doesnt mean its true anyone can type up those words and say its true whats better to belive it and then it turns out it's not true or to look for an official breeder and see the homes of the mother dog and make sure you know exactly where your dog it's coming from and never ever suport puppy farms
or there's another easier way go to a dog shelter and save dogs from there or sadly dogs that are not taken from the shelter get putdown

and one i the things i hear the most is "i am still going to adopt a dog from a store but im going to take good care of it" no please dont do that think about it, the money you pay to get that dog goes to the puppy farm and when you take that dog it makes room for more puppies to be bred so when you adopt one from there your actually supporting the puppy farm and the cruelty there

Red Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puppy Farm Story

Postby Seasonal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:30 am

Please do not create duplicate topics.

You have already posted this here: