Please help me (irl pet problem)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Please help me (irl pet problem)

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Oppie dang that's awesome that you have such a great petco Ive mostly heard bad stories about them but of course not all of them are going to be bad!
My experience with petco is really sick rats that if they survive still had on and off RI through their lives
And last time I went there for snake supplies I had to ask a employee to mist their ball pythons because their humidity was about half of what it should have been
I'd go with breeder or maybe if you have a trustworthy pet store in the area we had a small one about an hour away and they always had the best healthiest well handled pets
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:57 pm

~Tornado~ wrote:Oppie dang that's awesome that you have such a great petco Ive mostly heard bad stories about them but of course not all of them are going to be bad!
My experience with petco is really sick rats that if they survive still had on and off RI through their lives
And last time I went there for snake supplies I had to ask a employee to mist their ball pythons because their humidity was about half of what it should have been
I'd go with breeder or maybe if you have a trustworthy pet store in the area we had a small one about an hour away and they always had the best healthiest well handled pets

Next time I go get food for my geckos I’ll snag a few pictures of their babies <3 I’ll PM them to you as well.

I got my eldest female gecko there and I’ve had her for over 2 years with zero health issues.
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Oh yes please! I love animals pics!
Thats so great honestly! Props to your petco!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookshelf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:16 am

I personally would never go to my petsmart for a mouse. I've seen the mice there and there were probably 20 - 40 mice all in a tank I'd assume was about 25 gallons. I would wait for an animal shelter near you to take in mice. It might take a while, but it's better than buying from chain stores where you can't ever tell where the animals come from.

-----------------------------

adult, college bio student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me