Your best animal sightings?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Your best animal sightings?

Postby -Blufox » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:37 am

Just a small question, what are your best animal sightings? Maybe you went on a vacation and saw an exotic animal in the wild, or maybe a cool animal wandered into your backyard.

Share them here!
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Your best animal sightings?

Postby darkspawn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:42 am

I went to the Smoky Mountains and saw a black bear up close and a beautiful fox.
Also I went to New Mexico and saw big-horned sheep. Pretty cool.

─────────────────────────
she/her. i like drawing & gaming. my art
darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ru. » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:14 pm

I live in the middle of miles of wilderness in the desert. There is a lot of wildlife but lately I've been seeing a lot of coyotes. I can hear them almost every night outside my window. It's very cool!

There is at least one coyote (probably a member of a group) that I've spotted twice near my house that is huge! It is at least as tall as my 26in tall (at the shoulder) dog. It is very healthy looking with thick fur and bushy tail so it has to be eating well.
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heavymedic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:14 pm

one time my father was making good tacos outside and a fox came up to our outdoor dinner table!!!

HELLOOOOO
i like tf2 a lot ahehehe..
IM CRAZY!! IM NUTS!!
heavy weapons guy my beloved
heavymedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm

I was riding my bike down the street to get some frozen yogurt, then I saw a grizzly bear walking across the street... Then it started chasing me and I was like...

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

DARN NATURE YOU SCARY!
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:06 am

Back when I went to middle school, there was a event that happened one morning. There's this race track, and a big field of grass that's surrounded by a fence that people in gym often use. Well, I was on the bus and as it was pulling up towards the school, I was looking out the window (which I do often in vehicles) and right there, just casually walking around with no fear was a pretty white wolf. It was kinda small and slim, so I concluded that the wolf was female.

It turned out that she had wandered into town, but we found out later the wolf was captured and relocated somewhere else. I was glad they didn't shoot her, cause I could sense she was probably just really confused and wouldn't attack anyone.

Also sometimes I'll see white tailed deer around, mainly at night just doing their own thing. The deer is considered a pest since they're so numerous, but it's still amazing catching a glimpse of them.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:08 am

Technically the best and most frightening was a high content wolfdog that I had no clue at the time escaped from his sanctuary. Thankfully he was an ambassador and thus quite friendly

Other encounters:
-A Screech Owl swooped at my head
-I saw a bobcat out of the corner of my eye on a late night drive down by the river
-Saw a young copperhead swimming in a park fountain
-An entire family of skunks including an all black child and his sibling who was all white aside from little socks. Thankfully they live on a wildlife preserve

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Once, my family and I were driving to another state, and we pulled over for a stop. Right next to where we stopped, there was a group of elk grazing. I got a bunch of pictures, but my camera couldn't zoom, so they were pretty low quality.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Was hiking in the mountains with my family when a lone doe came out of the trees and walked right in front of us. She was so close to me that I could’ve touched her if I reached out to her. She was a beautiful animal and I was glad I got to see her so close
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil667 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:35 pm

was walking around some fair grounds talking pics for a project when i saw a really fat rabbit (which made sense because it was at a fair) i was so amused i took a picture and later photo shopped it into a dress

╔═════════════════════════╗
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hello! I'm Lil/lil667
I am currently into
Disney Stuff
Miraculous Ladybug
P.S. Lilpupin is my sister!
╚═════════════════════════╝

lil667

My pets
My items
My wishlist