Your best animal sightings?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Your best animal sightings?

Postby XONVii » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 am

I went to the Gulf of Mexico this summer and along the board walk was a bunch of sea turtles swimming along the shore and me and my friends went wading in the water to get closer to them and one touched my friend's leg XD They were super cute though <3

And another time, I was maybe 8 or 9, there was a white wolf, or what looked like one, just wandering the streets of my neighborhood and was freaking everyone out. Our city is in the middle of a big plain so theres a bunch of coyote running around but never wolves, so it was amazing! Sadly, a day or two later, a cop on patrol had accidentally run it over :(
ImageImage
XONVii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werewolf2006 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Hmm... some particular sightings come to mind. I once saw a wolf running at a cow, and I have no clue what happened after that because I was in a car on the highway. And then I have seen many deer herds. I have seen a piebald pigeon. Oh! And I have seen 3 wild garter snakes!
Werewolf2006
Werewolf2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeleclaws » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:01 am

Unfortunately I do not see much animals because I live in the city, but I have seen a coyote on the edge of the road, a sizable murder of crows, a stag beetle, and a hawk that was perched near my house.
skeleclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:04 am

I live in the middle of no-where, so I see lots of animals, but my favorite sighting was only a month ago, a black bear mom and two cubs, it was actually Pretty scary, but, the cubs were really cute.
Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic • She/her • Virgo
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:06 am

Well I live in the forest, so I see a lot of things, and once helped a fallen owlet get back into it's nest (with professional help, of course. Wouldn't want to hurt it.)
But I think most memorable was actually when I was just heading home, and saw a family of raccoons, then a deer, and then... a pony. There was just a pony out there. It was so weird.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sir stingray. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:07 am

I saw a deer eating apples off of my apple try with it's baby
sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rekkovi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:10 am

I once saw a momma deer with two almost full grown babies in the forest near where I take my horseback riding classes. There was also a little hawk stuck in the riding arena this summer
ImageImage
she/her • young adult
rekkovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wylla~ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 am

It was pretty funny when my dad told this (lol) . So, when I lived in America my uncle lived there too. So he went outside one day in her garden and saw a cougar. And it turned out that it was his neighbours pet.

But since it wasn't my best animal sighting, I'm going to tell you MY best sighting (lol).It was a wolf howling, when I was in the suburbs me and my parents heard a wolf howling, we look in the distance and there is that exact wolf.I only saw wild animals in the zoo most of the time now (I live in the city).So yeah, I mean not the best but I think in the future I'll go to an area where wild animals live, so that'll be fun. :3
❤ 坚强 ❤
❤ 我热爱生活!❤

▬I'm Wylla▬
● ●She/her● ●
xxx

~Wylla~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:52 am

Once when I was in a car, I saw a mother black bear and her cubs on the side of the street. My mom didn't like it because everyone was stopping to take pictures, but I did.

Another time, I saw a bald eagle in the forest behind my backyard, sitting on a tree branch. It stayed there for a while, too.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeontan.o » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:54 am

I went to a place called Hillside and a robin landed on me :D
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me