have new pet chickens advice would be good

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

have new pet chickens advice would be good

Postby tinky296 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 am

i have just got silkies (a type of chicken ) anyone got advice
there names are hedwig and huffllepuff
Hello I'm tinky296 as you may of guessed I'm am a full in nerd with a love for Star Wars ,Rick and morty,star trek,harry Potter,the hobbit,nightmare on elm street and the Lord of the rings.i love animals and I work with many animals irl such as horses, a green cheek conjure, many breeds of dog , goats,cows,pigs,sheep and alpacas as well as many types poultry , I love trading and I am a watercolor artist and I am currently writing a book series
iive been a member since 2016
tinky296

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: have new pet chickens advice would be good

Postby tinky296 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:22 pm

day 1

hedwig and huffle puff are fine
Hello I'm tinky296 as you may of guessed I'm am a full in nerd with a love for Star Wars ,Rick and morty,star trek,harry Potter,the hobbit,nightmare on elm street and the Lord of the rings.i love animals and I work with many animals irl such as horses, a green cheek conjure, many breeds of dog , goats,cows,pigs,sheep and alpacas as well as many types poultry , I love trading and I am a watercolor artist and I am currently writing a book series
tinky296

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinky296 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:01 am

please
tinky296

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am

I'd suggest going to this thread to look for advice, and converse with other chicken owners.

Last bumped by xXocea on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am.
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me