Pet Fill-It-Yourself Fun Forms! :D ~PFIYFF!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Pet Fill-It-Yourself Fun Forms! :D ~PFIYFF!

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Mirror_Jewel wrote:Username:mirror_jewel
Name of your pet:Cassie
Any Nicknames?:Cass,Cas,Woowoo,Cassie Woowoo
Type and breed:Jack Russel x Chihuahua
Personality <3:Never bites and is extremely sweet!Always there was someone too!
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) )She is mostly white and has some brown splattered around.(one is a heart)
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?:Whenever someone comes through the doer she instantly jumps up and licks their face!
Indoor/Outdoor?:Indoor and some outdoor
Age/D.O.B?:3!Turning 4 in April.
Other:N/A

Aww! She seems wonderful! :D My pup is 3 in April :3
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyixel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Username: TheAnimal21
Name of your pet: Bubbles
Any Nicknames?: Bub
Type and breed: A FISH
Personality <3: Swims Around.
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) )
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Makes Bubbles <3
Indoor/Outdoor?:
Age/D.O.B?:
Other:
Zyixel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:17 am

Sure, why not ^^

Username: røsebud
Name of your pet: Olive
Any Nicknames?: Oli, Olibear, Cookie
Type and breed: American guinea pig
Personality <3: Oli is quite bossy, and the noisiest of my two piggies. She loves to burrow under the fleece (which can be a pain xD) and she chews on everything. Although she and Clover (below) get along nicely most of the time, if Clover has something she wants, Olive won't hesitate to snatch it away. Still, she is very sweet and adores being petted.
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): Olive is nearly all white; the only color is a black patch that covers her face.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Every single time anyone enters the room, Olive runs to the same spot in the corner and just sits there, wheeking and gazing up expectantly.
Indoor/Outdoor?: indoor
Age/D.O.B?: 8 months
Other: I got her and Clover for my birthday when they were little babies (I know it isn't a good idea to gift animals as presents, but I had been doing research on guinea pigs for about a year, and my parents talked to me about getting guinea pigs before we adopted them.)
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 am

Name of your pet: Clover
Any Nicknames?: Clo, Clobaby, Ginger
Type and breed: American guinea pig
Personality <3: Clover is more submissive than her adoptive sister. Although she doesn't try to take control, she is very inquisitive and loves exploring. She is very shy, and is rather quiet as well. She enjoys being held and cuddled, however. ^^
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): Like Olive, she is nearly all white. Her only color is a brown patch on the side of her face that starts at her eye and covers her ear. She is visibly larger than Olive.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Although I'm trying to teach her to be more open, I find it somewhat adorable how when I give the guinea pigs veggies, she always grabs something then runs straight to one of the hidey-homes to eat it.
Age/D.O.B?: 8 months
Other: I got her and Olive for my birthday when they were little babies (I know it isn't a good idea to gift animals as presents, but I had been doing research on guinea pigs for about a year, and my parents talked to me about getting guinea pigs before we adopted them.)
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:38 am

Name of your pet: Camilla
Any Nicknames?: I could go on for hours with all the ridiculous names my siblings and I have made for Camilla, but let's just say Milla for now
Type and breed: DSH
Personality <3: Camilla is very affectionate, and quick to trust— pet her for five minutes and she'll curl up with you for hours. She adores being petted, but hates being picked up. She is pretty shy and submissive.
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): a lean brown mackerel with bright green/yellow eyes
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: She usually isn't very playful, but if a laser pointer comes out, she goes wild— even more than most cats.
Age/D.O.B?: approximately 5 years old
Other: We adopted her from a shelter with Cleo (below)
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:48 am

(last one I swear xD)
Name of your pet: Cleo
Any Nicknames?: Many, many nicknames, but we usually call her Foof (don't ask why, I don't even know)
Type and breed: not sure
Personality <3: Little Foofie is very lovable and cuddly, although she is slow to trust and can be aggressive. She is pretty bossy, and basically rules over the house. xD
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): Cleo is a brown tabby as well, but her markings are visibly darker. She is visibly shorter and... rounder than Camilla.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: We have this type of waterer, and she loves to stick her head under the stream of water. xD
Age/D.O.B?: 4 months younger than Camilla?
Other:We adopted her from a shelter with Camilla
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goffica » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Username: JackyKa
Name of your pet: Tessa
Any Nicknames?: Tessamafessa, Tess, Mess, Fess, ect. haha
Type and breed: Golden retriver and lab mix
Personality <3: Tessa was a shelter dog and we think she used to be abused. She loved being around people and eating people food. We may have fed her a bit too much people food haha. Bacon was her favorite
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) Tessa was pretty old so she had a white muzzle/face and paws. She was pretty small for her breed. She also had real big feet.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Tessa loved belly rubs so whenever we sat next to her she'd roll on her side for a belly rub!
Indoor/Outdoor?: She was both she preferred being inside b/c thats usually where the people were
Age/D.O.B?: She was about 16
Other: Tessa got to do lots of things on her bucket list! One of them was to go to a dog birthday party with lots of other dogs. She ended up going to one a while ago She had a really good time with the other dogs and got lots of dog treats!
    =═══====˚⚢*.·.·:*:.·:·⚢.·:·*·.·.☽✧ 👁️ ✧☾.·.*:·.:.⚢:·.*·:.*.·.*⚢˚====═══=

ImageImage
    𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝟎 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞,
    𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐱𝐬𝐢𝐞
    𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!!
    ImageImage
    𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭
    𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
    𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 :)

ImageImage
    нι! ι'м Image!
    𝕴 𝖌𝖔 𝖇𝓎 𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖙𝖍𝖊𝓎!
    ɪᴛs sᴏ ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴀʟᴛ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ, & ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ! ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs :)
    𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 :>

Goffica

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:03 pm

JackyKa wrote:Username: JackyKa
    Name of your pet: Tessa
    Any Nicknames?: Tessamafessa, Tess, Mess, Fess, ect. haha
    Type and breed: Golden retriver and lab mix
    Personality <3: Tessa was a shelter dog and we think she used to be abused. She loved being around people and eating people food. We may have fed her a bit too much people food haha. Bacon was her favorite
    What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) Tessa was pretty old so she had a white muzzle/face and paws. She was pretty small for her breed. She also had real big feet.
    What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Tessa loved belly rubs so whenever we sat next to her she'd roll on her side for a belly rub!
    Indoor/Outdoor?: She was both she preferred being inside b/c thats usually where the people were
    Age/D.O.B?: She was about 16
    Other: Tessa got to do lots of things on her bucket list! One of them was to go to a dog birthday party with lots of other dogs. She ended up going to one a while ago She had a really good time with the other dogs and got lots of dog treats!

Aw! She seems like she was a lovely dog <3
    leah
    australia
    she/her
    talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
    leiawolfe

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:05 am

Username:
    Name of your pet: Brillo
    Any Nicknames?: Bril-boes
    Type and breed: He's a German Shepherd/Saluki!
    Personality <3: Excitable, loves food! Always begging for your food even after his dinner - we're weak, so we mostly indulge him. He's really smart and even though he's turning 12 he continues to learn new tricks. He's attentive when he wants to be, but has a bit of selective hearing, so when we call him in from the garden he likes to pretend he can't hear us. He loves his bed and will get right up and go upstairs if we tell him it's bed time. He does some really cute things, like cuddling his toys instead of destroying them, drinking water from a bottle on long walks, talking to you when you come home after a long day, and he always rolls over for a belly rub!
    What he/she looks like:

What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Talking! He can say "come on" and "I want one", "Hello" and "No". He'll also talk back to you if you ask him questions after you come home, and it sounds like he's really talking about his day!
    Indoor/Outdoor?: Both!
    Age/D.O.B?: 12 on the 16th of October.
    Other: He's the love of my life and I'm so happy to have him! Best decision of our family's lives.
    ████████████████
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    I HEAR THEM ━━
    ┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ┉┉┉
    credit
    fr
    kalons
    ┉┉┉
    ━━━━━━ AND ━━
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ┊█
    ┊█
    ┊█
    she/her, leo,
    scorpio rising,
    gemini moon. hit
    me up! i
    don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
    AlphaLeonis

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:08 pm

AlphaLeonis wrote:
    Username:
    Name of your pet: Brillo
    Any Nicknames?: Bril-boes
    Type and breed: He's a German Shepherd/Saluki!
    Personality <3: Excitable, loves food! Always begging for your food even after his dinner - we're weak, so we mostly indulge him. He's really smart and even though he's turning 12 he continues to learn new tricks. He's attentive when he wants to be, but has a bit of selective hearing, so when we call him in from the garden he likes to pretend he can't hear us. He loves his bed and will get right up and go upstairs if we tell him it's bed time. He does some really cute things, like cuddling his toys instead of destroying them, drinking water from a bottle on long walks, talking to you when you come home after a long day, and he always rolls over for a belly rub!
    What he/she looks like:

What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Talking! He can say "come on" and "I want one", "Hello" and "No". He'll also talk back to you if you ask him questions after you come home, and it sounds like he's really talking about his day!
    Indoor/Outdoor?: Both!
    Age/D.O.B?: 12 on the 16th of October.
    Other: He's the love of my life and I'm so happy to have him! Best decision of our family's lives.

Aah, a Saluki x GSD? Wow, never heard of that before! XD The Saluki is one if my favourite dog breeds! :D
    leah
    australia
    she/her
    leiawolfe

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me