Strange things your pets do!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Strange things your pets do!

Postby non » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:57 am

Hello! Welcome to "Strange things your pets do". This is a simple discussion thread about pet owners and the weird, strange or creepy things your pets do. Feel free to talk about other people's pets as well - but this thread is supposed to be fun and nice and it wouldn't be fun and nice if you disparaged someone or someone's pet - even because of phobias. This is for weird and creepy things people's pets do; not for weird and creepy pets.

Feel free to post pictures of your pet doing weird things, or just your pet! I'd love to see these unique creatures!

I will remake this at approximately 900 pages if it gets that big
Last edited by non on Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strange things your pets do!

Postby fuiuki » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 am

One of my cats randomly starts meowing insistently. He doesn't want more food, he doesn't want to go outside, he doesn't want cuddles or to play... I don't know what he wants e_o

Another of my cats like to find you and walk right past your legs when he comes in from being outside. usually when we're in the living room and on the sofa, he'll just walk right under our legs and then in front of the TV and just fall over. Cats are weird, but it's really cute too <3
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 am

My dog acts like a cat. It's okay though : )
slushy puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hateno » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 am

My dog would randomly go on his belly and drag himself across the floor like a snake. It's hilarious.
hateno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:11 am

fuiuki wrote:One of my cats randomly starts meowing insistently. He doesn't want more food, he doesn't want to go outside, he doesn't want cuddles or to play... I don't know what he wants e_o

Another of my cats like to find you and walk right past your legs when he comes in from being outside. usually when we're in the living room and on the sofa, he'll just walk right under our legs and then in front of the TV and just fall over. Cats are weird, but it's really cute too <3

Pff, my cat always meows good night to me. That might be weird
Our cat is actually an indoor cat but we let her out on the tiny patio occasionally; but when we try to watch her to see if everything's okay, she just looks at us and runs back inside. I don't know.
@Kri the oxy
My cat scoots on her bottom while sitting down sometimes..
@chaselover7 I know a horse that acts like a cat - mostly when "other" cats are around though.
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:29 am

Summer, my rat terrier mix, loves to sleep in my pillowcase. It's kind of a hassle though, because I always have to check if she's there or not before lying down so that I don't lay on her. She also doesn't like to eat until the other dogs are finished eating, acts really guilty when she's caught eating grass, and is very much a velcro dog with me.
Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby non » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:53 am

Kalrine wrote:
    Summer, my rat terrier mix, loves to sleep in my pillowcase. It's kind of a hassle though, because I always have to check if she's there or not before lying down so that I don't lay on her. She also doesn't like to eat until the other dogs are finished eating, acts really guilty when she's caught eating grass, and is very much a velcro dog with me.

Daww, your dog sounds cute! Err, my cat is really nice in the mornings so I call her name then she just jumps up on my bed and rubs her face against my hand..
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 am

This was strange, bordering on creepy.

My cat can play dead really well. She slows her breathing and makes herself limp. She... Looked dead. Then like it really was Halloween, as I'm going downstairs to tell everyone, she walked silently down the stairs, shadowed me then jumped on the coffee table. What. What..
william <3

non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Friendly bump?
william <3

non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:36 am

My cat snores, and it's hilarious
The thing is it's loud too. It makes it even better.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me