Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby Crossflare » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 am

So I found out something hilarious that just about made me laugh today. I've been reading my purebred standard poodles papers wrong ever since we've owned him. None of the dogs in his lineage are related to each other. So I've come to the conclusion that I seriously can't read lineage papers properly and I still can't interpret the event/conformation letter title thingies XD.

And here I thought the whole time my poodle was weird cause he was inbred nope turns out he's just weird not only am I disappointed I now have to figure out where all his weirdness came from and whether or not living with the cats we own is the reason why he's so weird XD.

Also yes I do feel a bit dumb for having been that one person who actually couldn't interpret her own pets lineage papers to be fair I haven't seen lineage papers since we had a Border Collie XD.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 am

Oh LOL! ^^ That's good though, that he's not imbred.
    I've never had linage papers myself, but I have briefly seen them. They are kind of complicated...
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 am

Linda-058 wrote:So I found out something hilarious that just about made me laugh today. I've been reading my purebred standard poodles papers wrong ever since we've owned him. None of the dogs in his lineage are related to each other. So I've come to the conclusion that I seriously can't read lineage papers properly and I still can't interpret the event/conformation letter title thingies XD.

And here I thought the whole time my poodle was weird cause he was inbred nope turns out he's just weird not only am I disappointed I now have to figure out where all his weirdness came from and whether or not living with the cats we own is the reason why he's so weird XD.

Also yes I do feel a bit dumb for having been that one person who actually couldn't interpret her own pets lineage papers to be fair I haven't seen lineage papers since we had a Border Collie XD.

oppies lived with my two cats since 7 weeks....

sometimes i wonder if he thinks he's part cat because he chases lasers and eats the cats food over his own dog food. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

guess we just have some cat dogs hybrids! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

--------

someone is mad at me for giving them a bath
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Nothing like coming back from a shower and finding that your dog has peed and vomited on the floor. *sigh* All I can think is that she gagged on the chewy I'd given her. She's done that in the past but only after a meal (not the case today) and not with this particular chewy. As far as the peeing...there was a piddle pad not five feet away from her, but maybe she didn't think of it or couldn't get to it?

Regardless I have her some ginger/mint to settle her stomach, cleaned up the floor and am about to toss her bed in the wash as she got a little on that too. Always fun time with a dog amirite? lol. At least she didn't do it on the bed. I'd much rather wash her bed then have to fit to get the duvet in the washing machine.

@Hazza; - Cresteds are known for being cat like too. She arches her back and jumps around like a cat when she's playing. And she likes her raw food 'mouse' temperature as opposed to fridge temperature.
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:29 pm

i don't think dogs know they're dogs πŸ˜‚
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Yesterday's photo! Theme was: eyes!

I passed the heck out after a full day of family stuff, so didn't even think to post here yesterday lol

Today's photo. Them is: Tree!

We didn't have a tree with a trunk that we could get to, so didn't get to do the 'hug the tree' I wanted to but this turned out cute too I think lol
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

theme: tree
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
π‘ π˜©π‘’/π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ
═════
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
═════
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm

^^ What's this theme thing you're all doing!?
    It looks cool! All your photo's are awesome!!
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm sad because I can't do a theme thing cause my dog is at home with my parents and I live at college right now. You all are making me miss my babies. Yes I called my pets my babies XD.

Also it is a fact dogs don't know they are dogs. it's the same with cats. But in any case they just know we are calling them a dog and they don't know why cause they are just happy to have attention :P

Also Hazza I thought your dogs tail was a water monster it actually legit made me do a double take to make sure that was indeed a tail XD
Last edited by Crossflare on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:14 pm

RebelliousWinter wrote:
    ^^ What's this theme thing you're all doing!?
    It looks cool! All your photo's are awesome!!

it's a tag on instagram!!

#fallwiththebpack !!

@jackahuahuaoppie

that's mister oppies
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me