Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby GBfur » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you guys, I'll definitely take your input into consideration! :D
Mods Please Delete this Account! Requested Account Deletion, waiting on Help Response! Message for confirmation.
GBfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am

RebelliousWinter wrote:
halogen. wrote:So Spade finally went into heat and I honestly never noticed all roaming unaltered male dogs in the area until now. I live in a very rural area, it's not uncommon for people to own 7-11 dogs, with little to none of them being spayed or neutered. Most people here have so many dogs because their first two dogs have
puppies and they decide not to rehome any of the dogs. Needless to say Spade is not happy at all about being kept in the house.

Later on when it cools down I'm going to take Spade for a long hike, she's going a little crazy being stuck in the house.

Is it her first heat? Not sure how old your dogs are. If I remember correct Spade's your youngest though.
    Do you plan to spay her soon? (Not judging if you don't spay her, but it seems in your area and situation it may be best)
    It'll definitely keep her happier if she can roam outside, while you have piece of mind that she's not gonna be bred.

Yes, its her first heat and she is my youngest dog at 8 months. She's not going to be spayed anytime soon, she's not even finished growing yet. There's actually a breeder's contract on Spade, she has to have at least one litter and breeder gets first pick puppy. She definitely won't be having puppies anytime soon though, but no spaying.

Usually on hikes Spade is left off leash, just because her recall is so good, I know she'll always come back, but until her heat is over she'll be on a long leash for hikes.
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naeco » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 am

So I am going to be getting Skai into carting and with her turning a year old soon, I will be shortly buying her carting harness. No, I will not make her cart loads or do it often just yet. I will wait at the very least until she is a year and a half while being 2 years old more ideal. She may or may not be pulling a sled for a parade this winter. The sled is on wheels and is lightweight wood. I can lift and carry it around myself and it will be unloaded. Any recommendations on a carting harness that isn't over $35?
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets

Maple Creek
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon.Princess » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 am

I'm sleeping with 2 dogs rn 😂 My sister has her own dog, which is the father of my dog, my dog is the mother of my mum's dog.... But they both sleep with me because my mums dog is naughty😂

My sisters dog is in my signature, as a pixel doge

Ps. Jack Russell Terriers
Image Image
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

My deviantart | [https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4389053]My art giveaway[/url]
Demon.Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:17 pm

My friends Miniature Dachshund, Shadow. (:
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

@Hazza

What a cuTIE :3

I love the name Shadow for this doggo lol. It's so small and looks meek, yet it has an intimidating name.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:35 pm

✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:@Hazza

What a cuTIE :3

I love the name Shadow for this doggo lol. It's so small and looks meek, yet it has an intimidating name.

she's a rescue and was abused so she's really really shy
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Shadow is so pretty, Dachshunds are beautiful dogs.
-

I took JJ on a long hike and a walk today. Both times I used the leash I made, and it worked great! On the walk I just put it on her like a slip lead, and on the hike I actually hooked it on to her collar.

Unfortunately she decided to roll in some awful things, so her, her collar, and her leash were disgusting :lol:
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Mintu1 wrote:
Taiger Lilly wrote:I dressed up one of my CS pets as Olive, its not perfect but I think its pretty good. Does anyone else make CS versions of their pets?

I have a full group of my pets but as this is a dog chat I will only share the one of my Doggo.

Pet's name: Chibi (♀)

And there she is. It was kind of easy to make her when you have an exact pet of a pug cx
I really need to start sharing more images of her here.

Aw, I love both of these.

I have a hoard group dedicated to Chloe, since there is only one Chinese Crested dog on CS http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=3528190&userid=165171
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:52 pm

I had a gsd from when I was a child
and he looks pretty close to the GSD from 09

So this is Baron.
He goes on all sorts of adventures and he's gonna tell me all about them whenever I see him again.

He's chilling with Nemo right now.
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me