Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Postby vine staff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 am

febuary 2015, valentine was put down because of age. (15 or 16 years i believe)

2016, october 20th: dear toboe had to be put down due to a cancerous tumour. you were so special to me. (11 years)

may, gizmo had to be put down from age. miss you, girl. (15 years)

you were all great cats who were with me as i grew up. you'll never leave my heart. i hope malificent will be as good as you were.
......Image
roblox | flight rising | youtube | lioden | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
꧁༺nature prevails! ༻꧂

sage - she/her - adult
autistic and adhd haver
huge dinosaur and pokemon fan
oh and i rlly like phighting + tf2
pfp is by @murathefool on twt :3

ImageImageImageImageImage
vine staff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

three candles for three goldfish that I used to own. Yes, I know it may seem a bit strange, but as of now I have never lost any cat or dog in my close family. I will probably post here when Frosty, my beloved Westie, goes over the rainbow bridge.

First is spongebob. I remember getting another gold fish named popcorn, but he soon died. Spongebob was very territorial, and he was with me ever since I was in.. well.. his house. Eventually, one day, he passed away.

Than there are snowflake and firebrane. I won them both during a fair celebrating the 4th of July. I named Snowflake the way i did because she was Albinio. The two lived a few months. One day, i remeber going downstairs to get a drink. I saw Snowflake dead, and I teared up a little. I wished her farewell. The next morning, Firebrane was found motionless as well.

May they have fun swimming in whatever body of water is on the other side of the rainbow bridge, and may Spongebob learn to share and be kind.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoffeeGamer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:33 am

This candle goes to my dog Riley. A German Shepherd Mix.Click for photo She was everything to me. She was 14.
One day, I walked into my grandpa's house(that is where she stayed, she didn't like other dogs) and I couldn't find her. I searched everywhere and she was nowhere to be found. Then I figured out by my little sister that she got put down. It hurt me. Bad. I got her collar and some of her fur. I still cry even though she left us June 9th, 2015. But, at least she is in a better place. She isn't suffering anymore.
I even have a little Chicken Smoothie dog that is a german shepherd. It will be down below.

<- Stay safe or he's gonna getcha :D
CoffeeGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comminatory » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Image I light this candle in honor of my "first" dog. I had her since she was five, and I was around the same age as her when we got her. I even got to name her. She died recently, in February of this year. She was a black lab with deep brown eyes and would never hurt a soul. She was clumsy and would often bump into things, but she loved everyone and was okay with my kittens and dealt with them for years before her passing.
Image I also light this candle in honor of my second male cat, who died this year, too, in March. He was best friends with my dog, who also died this year. They were adorable and would lay together, (along with his sister, but she's more shy) and he would jump around and put his toys by her. They were great friends, and I miss them both dearly.
╭──────────────╮
xxxxcharacter storage
she/her, aries, chaotic neutral !

╰──────────────╯
comminatory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pup909 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Image This candle, I light to remember Oliver. I took no pictures of him, which I deeply regret. He was a 2 week old button quail chick. The whole time he was with us, I believed that he was healthy, and he was. He would always call for me and jump into my hands, he was so friendly. He one day leaped out of his cage while I was at school and went downstairs, we looked upstairs, assuming he was up there and we never looked downstairs. We found him and he was very sleepy. We plopped him into his cage and I was happy. I went to go lay down and mess with some stuff in a different room for 2 hours, we went back in and he was dead. Lying down with his eyes slightly open, I broke down sobbing. I should have been watching him. I can't ink of him without crying. It still hurts so bad because he died last Saturday. I can't even say the word Oliver without feeling sad. I have a hoard dedicated to him. I miss him so much.
pup909

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamma2005 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:44 am

[b]Last year my mom(more the family's) cat past away :( He was the sweetest cat ever <3
Last edited by Gamma2005 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma2005

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Aug13-?

Click for photo Silver is the light one.

Silver was very ill and had to be put down, he had many unexplained sores, but now he is resting.

Also Foxy my hamster I bought shortly after Silvers passing. He hurt himself badly possibly breaking his lower back and was dragging himself around with his front paws. Not sure what happened or what he did, but it was during the night when I was asleep. He is now also resting.

Goodnight babies.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 pm

one year ago, i lost my beloved dog, zora. she was a rottweiler and she was the best pet anyone could ever ask for. she was not mean or vicious, in fact, she was a very nice dog, and rarely got herself in trouble (except when she was young and didn't know any better.)
      she turned 12 years old and got ill, and damaged her hips: it got very difficult for her to walk, to the point where she would fall down the stairs when she'd try to come down. we had to put her down for her own good, as we didn't want her to suffer any longer.
      i am very sad that she's gone, but i hope she's in a better place now. i love her so much.
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fayth. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:37 am

A candle for my one-year old cat Tiger, who I had to put down two days ago, Friday. I miss you so much, my sweet baby girl. I only got to know you since late March, but you were the sweetest, nicest kitten one could ever ask for. I hate that you are gone so soon, but I hope at least now you don't have to be in pain, or struggle to breath. I also hope you don't hate me. I love you.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ fayth ★·.·´¯`·.·★
◂genderfluid - he/him & she/her - infp - jrpg gamer - fandom geek - fanfic writer▸

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

◂“every ιnтellιgenт ιndιvιdυal wanтѕ тo ĸnow wнaт мaĸeѕ нιм тιcĸ, and yeт ιѕ aт once ғaѕcιnaтed and ғrυѕтraтed вy тнe ғacт тнaт oneѕelғ ιѕ тнe мoѕт dιғғιcυlт oғ all тнιngѕ тo ĸnow.”▸
ıllıllı alan waттѕ ıllıllı

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

◂art by winter & fireflii▸
fayth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamma2005 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 am

this candle is in memory of my beloved betta fish. He was such a sweet little one. I'll miss him dearly :cry:
Last edited by Gamma2005 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma2005

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me