Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Postby Zero_123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 pm

My gerbil died an hour ago :( ......
Her name is Cow, she was with me during some very hard times with my mental health..... Image
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm

farewell Wanderer, Nomad and Cinder the three kittens that we had. They were barely 3 weeks old and doing so well then their mom killed them.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruthless » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Ruthless wrote:

I had received a message earlier on tonight, it was from my mom's new boyfriend. He said he had bad news for me, but he would rather tell me in person. He mentioned it was nothing too major, that my mom and dad were both fine and that he'd call within the hour. A couple hours past, so I decided I'd rather him just tell me anyways. He was worried that I'd be scared, that life is not always fair. The next message read that my dog had been mauled by the neighbor's dog. I often find myself thinking that I'm heartless, that I don't care anymore, but once it sunk in I was heartbroken. When my mom and I lost our home I was taken away, resulting to leaving my dog behind. Apparently there was a few legal issues that needed to be solved, but I was granted supervised visits with my mom. For my second visit my mom didn't show, so we rode around looking for her. We came across Becky's garage, who had taken my dog for me until my mom could take me back. We thought we should ask her if she had seen my mom earlier this week. I didn't get to see my mom that day, but I got a special visit from my little friend who I haven't seen in two months. I could hear him yipping as soon as we pulled up to the garage. I sat in the grass and let him roll around in my lap like he used to. I scratched his belle, ran my fingers through his soft fur, and looked into his eyes while rubbing his ears. Like usual, he started throwing a fit once I left, barking at me for me to return to the garage at once as I entered the van. I always know that one day would be the last day I ever saw him, but little did I know he would die the next day. Within this year, two dogs have died in that yard. My dog, and my father's dog. Sometimes I felt my dog and a friendly stray cat were my only friends. Staying up until 5:00 AM over the summer sitting on the porch together, cuddling with him before I went to sleep, and staring out the window with him when there was nothing else to do but sleep. He was the most innocent dog I had ever owned. Not once did he bite me, never ran farther than the neighbors yard. I was told he died instantly when the dog attacked him, but that's just what you tell someone when a love one has died. He was only a year and a half, and we had so many more memories to make. Unfortunately, it didn't end well for the other dog either. He said the dog who killed him is supposed to be euthanized, but the owner has him for the time being. Please, watch your dog at all times.

November 5, 2017
    Rest in peace, Teddy.

x x
I didn't have any pictures before, so I thought I'd post them now that I have some.
ruthless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:52 pm

For my best friend Finn's cat who died today, bobby you were the cutest cat ever. R.I.P xoxo
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaruth123 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Pets are a very valuable asset to have in someone's life, if they are able to have one. Many creatures come and go, but we live or have lived with our's that are, were, and will always be our's.
Some people have lost one, some have lost more, but they all have special places in our hearts.
I have lived, been raised with, been raised by, and still learn and live with some.
I was raised in two packs: a cat pack at my grandmother's house and a dog pack at my Nana's house. Out of all the animals I've met, a few really stood out and still stick with me. I still cry to this day over them as well.

An honorable dog: Beywolf. He and I were raised together. I was a baby when he was a pup. I saw him every month almost every week some months. He grew as I did, and we looked after each other. And at times, I think we still do. He was like my brother. I love and miss him dearly. He was a husky-chow-wolf hybrid. He died after being poisoned by an unknown party.

I was raised by a cat who looked after me since Day 1. His name was Urie. He slept with my in my crib. He was there when I cried. He was there through a good bit of my life. he was like my father kitty in a way. I loved him and I still do. This may sound weird, but I still remember his scent. Whenever I cried, I kinda used him as a pillow or he sprawled out with me. He was bigger than me when I was younger. He had to be put down because of a tumor.

Sunshine was a golden retriever, and she was there when Beywolf was there. When she was younger, I remember us cuddling and her licking me a lot. She and Beywolf were like siblings, and I'll never forget them. Sunshine was pretty from then and until she died when she was hit by a car. She was the last to die of the big dog pack, and she'll never be forgotten.

Shadow was a good girl. She was Beywolf's daughter, and she was like my other sister. She was one of the only dogs that licked me other than Sunshine. We did have an accident when she was running around, and we collided. I was sent through the air, and she was left dazed. She licked me a lot after she realized what had happened. XD She had two different eye colors, and she was so pretty. She left this world after not being able to eat or anything due to a previously injured leg that gave her so much pain to where she couldn't walk.

Kane was a lovely, energetic dog who loved to play. He was so fuzzy and soft too with long black and brown fur. He was a big pup too. He liked to play, lick, and all that good stuff. He was raised by Sunshine with his brother, Kodiak even though he was Beywolf's son. He died of natural causes.

Kodiak was raised by Sunshine, the brother of Kane, and the son of Beywolf. He was the last male to die of the big dog pack, a year or two before Sunshine. He was a white husky with these big brown eyes. He was also HUGE! This dog wasn't fat, but he was almost my high before he died. He and I used to lay around and cuddle.
avaruth123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brianne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 am

We lost our baby a couple of hours ago.
We don't know why, or how.
We'll likely never know.

Promise me you'll hold onto your furbabies a little tighter.
You truly never know how much time you have left with them.

Rest in peace, Bristol, my angel.
You deserved more time.

Brianne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Around three or four years ago I had gotten a russian dwarf hamster. He was my very first pet hamster.. His name was Buddy, and I loved him dearly. He may have been tiny, but man was he one of the best pets I've ever had. I created a giant cage for him out of a huge old fishtank that we had stored away in our shed.. I made sure he lived a good life with treats, houses to hide in, lots of bedding to burrow in, and a whole lot of care. But one day, after about 1 and a half years since I got him, I noticed that Buddy was not acting like himself.. He was sick. I am not exactly sure how he had gotten sick, but I realized that his time was coming. Dwarf hamsters and other small rodents only have an average lifespan of 2 years. I was devastated. Buddy was everything to me.. I will always remember letting him hide in one of my old shirts to keep him warm at night when he was coming close to dying.. and letting him sit on my pillow. The day after he snuggled up in that warm shirt he had passed away.. I hope that he passed away peacefully, knowing that I loved him so very much..

━━━━━
    flightrising
    the name's fay!
    i'm a very friendly
    girl with a love for
    pokemon, drawing, and
    games.
    i'm a trombone player.
    i also love ramen.
    credit

━━━━━

FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:45 am

Dixie baby, I miss you so much. You were an amazing, crazy hyper friend. You sure did love Christmas and unwrapping your gifts, I'm gonna miss that. You were my skateboarding buddy, my service dog and my protector. It hurt to see you go today, but I know how much pain you were in.

So Dixie, thank you for being a good dog. The best dog. 💗

FB_IMG_1515534159151.jpg
FB_IMG_1515534159151.jpg (47.17 KiB) Viewed 77 times

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vileqveen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 pm

♥ steel 1.8.18. ♥ you were my lil rat boy and ill take good care of your brothers for you! and make sure chip doesnt bully gravel too much since you know how he is.. im sorry i wasnt around alot for you and your brothers. but i hope you forgive me and that youre happier crossing onto the rainbow bridge my sweet boy ♥
vileqveen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madiplaysaj » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm

February 22nd, 2016-February 22nd ,2017.

Rest in peace, my best friend, Ginger. Lab/Chow mix. I remember when me and my family first got you. We were driving to the vet to get some cat food, and I saw a cage, an empty one on the floor. I asked so many times to know what was inside the cage since it was empty, so my mother asked the vet lady, and they said it was a dog. Me and my sister got excited of course, but they brought the dog out so we could see her. We loved her at first glimpse. She was a puppy, 4 months old, and super hyper. cx. We asked if they could put the dog on hold so if we decided to get her, she would have a higher chance of being there. My mother texted my step-dad about this dog when we got home. He said yes, then maybe, to let's talk about it. Me, my parents, and my sister, we talked that night about the dog. We finally came to an agreement of sleeping,food bowl, etc. We also had a cat (And still do) that lived with us as well. (We had to make arrangements with her and everything as well.) The next day, me and my sister went to gym, (homeschool,) and my mother went to get dog supplies. After gym, we went home and called the vet, and they said, she was still here. I always have high doubts, but my dream had come true. We went to pick her up, and that night she pooped in my room. ;-; After a few months, we moved to a different house, as we had planned a year ago. This house had no fence, and Ginger was used to a fence. My parents thought she wouldn't chase cars, but there was a high risk. My parents did buy the house, and we moved in. For a few weeks, she was getting adjusted to the new house, but after that she started chasing cars. She wouldn't ever listen to me, only my parents, as I was considered a 'pack mate' to her, and I wasn't above her in 'ranking.' I was always so scared of her getting hit. I one day went outside to film a video, and she came outside with me. I was filming, and I finally gave up. I called for her, Ginger, Ginger! She wouldn't come. Then as soon as I stopped, my mother came up the driveway, with Ginger. She was dead. I started crying so hard, you could see the blood in her nose, coming out. I remember telling my mother, call the vet, call the vet! I remembered all the good times, and the times she would bite me, and play. I start crying when I watch or see pictures of her. I ran inside, my sister was crying as well. We all cried and were in sadness for over 5 months. You may not believe me, but she died the same day we got her the year before. I still feel like mostly this is my fault for not watching her.. I take the blame and I won't let this happen to my new dog, Rusty. And as of now, we have a fence. I will protect Rusty with all of my life, till' the day I die. May you rest in peace Ginger, and be with the Lord. <3
┌──────────────┐

Image Imagex.

└──────────────┘
..............x....
𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
................𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
╭───────────────────────────╮
XHello! I am Madi, here is some of my interests.
XGaming, videos, photography, dogs, art, You-
Xtube, Netflix, Stranger Things, Sleeping,Eating
XStarWars, writing, music and vet things!__<3__
XIf you want to trade with someone, I'll be here.
X~~Female~Video Maker~Dog Lover~Pre-Teen~~
XYes, my user says Madiplaysaj, and yes, I once
Xplayed aj. I will gift people at random, don't ask!
x.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
X.." Where we're going, we don't need roads. "
╰───────────────────────────╯

╭───────────────────────────╮
xXMy trade thread Home Rares list guide ©
╰───────────────────────────╯
┌──────────────┐

Image Imagex.

└──────────────┘
Madiplaysaj

My pets
My items