ART COMPETITION!!!!!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

ART COMPETITION!!!!!

Postby TheMonkees99 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 am

Hi! I finally figured out what my fursona is and I can't draw on a computer that well, so I'm having an art competition so I can get a picture of my fursona. It's a black and white pinto horse, with a rainbow mane, and one of the black spots looks like a musical note. Also, he has bright lime-green eyes and lime-green hooves. The winner will get to pick three pets of their choice out of my "Trade" group. (The pets are free.) Thanks so much to everyone who participates!!! :D I will pick the winner on New Years Day. Good luck! :thumbup:
99% of Americans enjoy Skittles. 0.9% of Americans do not enjoy Skittles. If you're one of the 0.1% who stand in the street throwing Skittles at small children and screaming,"TASTE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!" then post this in your siggy.
99.9999% of girls would die if Justin Bieber appeared at their doorstep and asked for a date. If you're that 0.0001% who's wiping blood from your fist, put this in your siggy.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"
Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheMonkees99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me