ART COMP!!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

ART COMP!!

Postby Galra Keith Kogane » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello all my friends! So, my oekaki access code is on the fritz, and will not let me use any of the tools for some wonderful reason, and I have been meaning to do this anyway, so I AM HOSTING AN ART COMPETITION!!
I want some lineart for a new adoptable species, and you have the chance to draw it for FABULOUS (ish) PRIZES!!

So, what I am looking for in a character is:

-Horses/ponies/equestrians, dogs, foxes, wolves, cats, sheep, dragons, mythical creatures

-Sparkles/auras

-unique/odd characteristics

-FLUFF

-large ears

-short/long tails

-Palettes

-Clean lines

-Adult and child lines (if you include different poses I will likely let you win on the spot)

What I am NOT looking for:

-Rats, Bats

-NEON

-A lot of Accessories and/or detail

-A lot of colors

I accept traditional, digital, and pixel art!

Now to the interesting part, the prizes! I will only be keeping the best three line arts. The first place prize will be receiving the list of pets below, and an additional rate (or two uncommon) of their choice. Second will receive a rare of my choice, and third will receive an uncommon of my choice.

The winner will receive:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5981175&userid=920380

The deadline for this competition is Feb. 28!
Galra Keith Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me