πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Postby kojomojo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:11 am

bump!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

bill hader and jack dylan grazer are two of my favorite actors :]

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 pm

bump!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:24 am

bump

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jawbreaker » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 am

Hi, I see that this contest has been going on since the very end of last year. Just curious but do you know when it will end?
Jawbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:53 am

Jawbreaker wrote:Hi, I see that this contest has been going on since the very end of last year. Just curious but do you know when it will end?

haha wow i didn't realize it'd been that long! anyway, probably not anytime soon since there has been only 6 entries ^_^' i hope more people will enter though!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:46 am

bump

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 am

bump~

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:45 am

I feel like I would lose if I would enter since the others are really good, but it's worth a try. Mark!

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:I feel like I would lose if I would enter since the others are really good, but it's worth a try. Mark!

all entries are greatly appreciated ! πŸ’—πŸ’—

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:36 pm

this is still open! for all who have entered when it was just started, i apologize for the wait! we just don't have enough entries to end yet<3

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me