πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:33 pm

bump!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

bill hader and jack dylan grazer are two of my favorite actors :]

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:34 am

bump!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’ art comp ( LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 am

bump

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi! I'm planning to draw your character Cameron though I'm slightly confused on what he wears (mainly due to one drawing shows him wearing a sweater/jumper and the others confuse me as I don't know if he's wearing a shirt that's the same colour as his fur, has little blue things near his paws on some images, what appears to be buttons on his body etc etc)

So I was wondering if he's supposed to wear anything specific?
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:Hi! I'm planning to draw your character Cameron though I'm slightly confused on what he wears (mainly due to one drawing shows him wearing a sweater/jumper and the others confuse me as I don't know if he's wearing a shirt that's the same colour as his fur, has little blue things near his paws on some images, what appears to be buttons on his body etc etc)

ah, sorry about the confusion! you can just add the tie and the buttons, he is not wearing a shirt i believe it is part of his design :)

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:46 pm

quidditch wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:Hi! I'm planning to draw your character Cameron though I'm slightly confused on what he wears (mainly due to one drawing shows him wearing a sweater/jumper and the others confuse me as I don't know if he's wearing a shirt that's the same colour as his fur, has little blue things near his paws on some images, what appears to be buttons on his body etc etc)

ah, sorry about the confusion! you can just add the tie and the buttons, he is not wearing a shirt i believe it is part of his design :)

Ah okie. And the blue parts on his arms and back?
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:55 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:
quidditch wrote:

Ah okie. And the blue parts on his arms and back?

you can add those if you'd like to!!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Ah okie, thank you for clearing the confusion! ^.^
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 pm

bump!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE & VR) πŸ’

Postby kojomojo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:18 pm

bump!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me