πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + MORE) πŸ’

Postby friends dΓΈnt lie. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 am

mark! you have some beautiful characters!
π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

β—€ she;her - june 29th β—₯
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
β—£xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxxβ—’

☁ coding shop ☁

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ π•₯π• π•˜π•–π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣
friends dΓΈnt lie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:30 am

friends dΓΈnt lie. wrote:mark! you have some beautiful characters!

tyvm!!! i like your username!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

bill hader and jack dylan grazer are two of my favorite actors :]

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 am

bump!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:46 pm

bump

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:45 pm

bump!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:05 pm

bump

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’ art comp (ADVENT LIST PRIZE + VR) πŸ’

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:26 pm

bump!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midniqht » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Here's my art I did on Elise! I messed up w/ the colors a little bit because i had to use the cheap ones, and i couldn't find my better pencils. I hope you like it! (I have to post this at 2 because i'll forget if i don't and go to sleep)
you know my SWAG not my story....
midniqht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:05 pm

vaporwave.shibe wrote:Here's my art I did on Elise! I messed up w/ the colors a little bit because i had to use the cheap ones, and i couldn't find my better pencils. I hope you like it! (I have to post this at 2 because i'll forget if i don't and go to sleep)

thank you for entering, it is very very cute!!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:16 pm

bump!

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me